Laser for face

ashleyjjo

anyone went for pigmentation laser or other types of laser before?
How long did it take for the wounds to dry up and drop off???
Did you specially take leave or mc for it?

Hi Jo,
I tried another type of laser before. It punches many small holes in your face and let it heal back. Usually the pain last for 1-2days and u don't need to take leave.
I do it at my friend's mother's clinic.
But I had coupled laser treatment together with anti-aging supplements. It works very well and few months will see very good effects.

ashleyjjo

Haiz. My wounds are all big very and my doc did the whole face. so its really very bad .. Im practically stuck at home. I hope it faster dry up and drop off so i can go back to work..

Even after pigmentation laser one shd take care of it by wearing sunblock. Bb cream can b applied on laser skin. Age loc r2 can help to lighten n prevent pigmentation n pimples too

ashleyjjo

hi kitty, u mean after my wounds dry up and drop off then apply sunblock or now can apply? So BB cream can cover the wounds?

stellabella1133

Hello Jo, my suggestion is that you call up your doctor for the post laser protochol. If you are not careful, you may end up with hyper-pigmentatioin or an infection. Please take care.

Hi jo i mean after ur wounds dry up n drop off then apply sunblock coz does not mean u do laser le u wont get pigmentation in future again. BB cream is meant for laser procedure n tats how BB cream was born. u can go goggle y BB cream was born n nw hugely become make up protection.