Laneige Skin Care

mudpie1222

Hi,

Came across this thread and after reading all those comments, am very interested in the WSP. Just curious, what is this product? Is it a cream where you just apply all over your face? Also, can I mix this product with other skincare brand?? Thanks in advance.

brunch_brunch

Hi Twin star:
thks for ya infor
happy.gif
will try tonight.

Hi Mudpie

WSP is a kind of mask that provides moisture as you sleep. Before is a brief descripition of the product i got from the website...hehe

i will be mixing it with other skincare brands as i only have this product from LAneige. Not sure about the other ladies though.

cheers
happy.gif

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
For all skin types
A feather-light, leave-on gel mask applied just before bedtime. Water Sleeping Pack Plus penetrates the skin immediately upon application; infusing it with a concentrated supply of moisture while you sleep. Skin is lustrously revitalized the next day! Active ingredients Vitamin E Acetate (stabilised Vitamin E) protects the skin against UV damage and environmental stresses while yeast extract Toniskin encourages the skin to mend and tone itself. Bio HE, a unique ingredient derived from collagen which holds up to several hundred times its own weight in moisture, feeds the skin a continuous supply of moisture.

mudpie1222

Hi brunch_brunch,

Thanks for the info. But not sure if they do sell it in Europe or not, cause not staying in S'pore.... Can share with me your feedback after using it??? Thanks so much.

jamyees

Hi mudpie,
you can purchase the water sleeping pack online.
happy.gif

I use it too, but honestly, I dun see any visible effects. I like the smell though.

mudpie1222

Hi jamyees,

Thanks for the info. err...do I purchase frm Laneige directly or is there any other website to go to?? Also, wondering, do they ship it to Europe??

metta

Hi,
sharing my experience. i have used the WSP on the plane and when i was in Finland for a biz trip. It was abt 1 degrees then & full of ice and snow everywhere. I used the WSP almost every night (just apply a thick layer after washing face) and didn't use any moisturiser before applying the WSP. I think it's pretty good, as I didn't experience any peeling etc. and i didn't feel my skin was drying out.

I only use it occasionally when in SGP but i guess if it works for me in such a cold windy (dry) country, it should be pretty good.

brunch_brunch

Hi mudpie

I have used it for 2 nights, .though if feels funny at first cos applying something on your face before u sleep..so i dun apply too thick the 2nd time. face feels not tat dry the next day after wake up ( i sleep in aircon room). hoping to see more effects. Hmm..i am not sure if can purchase from website sorry.

Hi last minute

i think there is langeige in Istean wisma saw a counter there before. I bought my WSP when my frd visit korea and ask her to buy for me. It costs ard $20plus after converting. not sure abt the price in singapore though

cheers

mudpie1222

Hi brunch_brunch

Thanks for the feedback. Just came across this website selling them, but will consider again, or maybe will wait till when I come back in May then I get it over the counter, at least, I can check out more details with the ladies at the counters.

Btw, does anyone know much about their makeup range? Am looking for concealer, compact powder & makeup base. Not sure if they are good or not.

mudpie1222

Hi brunch_brunch

Thanks for the feedback. Just came across this website selling them, but will consider again, or maybe will wait till when I come back in May then I get it over the counter, at least, I can check out more details with the ladies at the counters.

Btw, does anyone know much about their makeup range? Am looking for concealer, compact powder & makeup base. Not sure if they are good or not.

jamyees

Mudpie,
I think strawberry.net has laneige products, so do a number of other websites.( sorry, offhand cant recall)

I have Laneige clear lighting foundation. I like it!

jamyees

Hi mudpie,
yeah, it's actually not very cheap to buy online. Best is to buy direct from Korea. I got mine for 2 tubs at USD 27 last year.

BTW, which part of Europe are you living in?

mudpie1222

Hi jamyees,

Yah, you're right, so, will probably wait till I come back to Sin. There's this other product which I read in the other thread which the review is pretty good too. It's call Fresh. Their rose mask has got very good review, they are available in Europe, will probably get that and try first.

Btw, I'm staying in Ireland.

hippie, I read frm their website, it's available in all major shoppings malls ie. Isetan, Metro, Robinsons....etc.... You can go check it out.

bluberi

hi gals, dat time i mentioned dat i saw the WSP in korea was much more expensive... tink i convert wrongly.. it's actually abt SGD33 when i went in jan'06 at a shop in myeongdong....

juz cam bac fm hkg y'td, i went the laneige shop in mongkok and bought the WSP plus @ S$38.35, eye designer cream @ S$56.45 & wash-up jelly foam @ S$35.15 .... was given foc travel pack of strawberry peeling gel & strawberry yoghurt mask 20ml/ea... is the above-mentioned more expensive in s'pore? if not, i'll try to stock-up on laneige when i go hkg next mth again...

btw... wats the difference between WSP & WSP plus??? the salesgal at laneige told me WSP plus juz apply a thin layer like normal cream can liao... true?

mudpie, i tot oni isetan selling... other dept store also got sell?

mudpie1222

Hi bluberi,

I'm not sure, haven't get to go and see it for myself, but read it frm their website that those places I mentioned also carries the brand. I'll be back in Sin late May, will go check it out again.

BTW, since you going to HKG, you shld also go check out this other brand, call Fresh. Heard that their Rose Mask is good too.

bluberi

mudpie, is hkg selling Fresh also?? as i'll be going for meeting, i may not haf much time to look for it leh...

as my AD is 22dec'07, it's too early to book Kelvin now as booking will open in jun'06 oni... but he has kindly blocked my AD date for me as i've confirmed dat i wan to book him liao... i'm meeting Kelvin comin jun.

mudpie1222

Hi bluberi,

I'm not sure, but read frm the other thread "Hydrating mask" that it's available in HKG. You can check out with the pple there. I'll probably go check it out while in London week after next.

mudpie1222

Yah, I noticed that they didn't mention anything in their website, but read it from the other thread, the girls are getting them from HKG. Anyway, doesn't matter, I don't think will be travelling to HKG any sooner. Was at Dublin city just now, and just pop by the shop carrying fresh to have a look, think they are also carrying other brands of products too, but a pity didn't get to go in to have a look as they are close on Sunday.

geneva

Dear Laneige lovers... I may have contact for direct imports from Korea, for Laneige products.. still liasing with the person... should be able to get cheaper prices than SG...

If anyone interested, can email me at [email protected]

mayumi

hi geneva,

nothing personal ok, but juz like to ask if ur supplier is "authentic"? cos i've tried buying stuff over the net afew times (for other brands), and i'm disapointed.. NO offense ok?!
happy.gif

* gals - sgp is selling the water sleeping pack at $42. i juz went to ask yesterday at metro paragon.. :p

bluberi

mayumi... water sleeping pack is $42? do u the prices of other laneige products in s'pore? i tink i better stock up while i'm in hkg although oni a few dollar cheaper

mayumi

erm.. i only asked tat cos i'm interested in it.. can help u check out nxt time if i pass by.. wat else u int?
* u r in hk now?

geneva

Hi Mayumi, I can say that those I am getting are authentic, because I actually got it from a friend in Korea now, who is selling korea cosmetics. So rest assured that they are not bought from internet. They are what you see off shelf in SG... I can get WSP at $36, with shipping cost included.. anyone interested?

geneva

Hi Swing Me, I've received many emails. Not sure which is you?... anyway, I'm still getting the price list from my friend.. will be ordering strawberry Yoghurt Pack & WSP mid-Apr... anyone interested? I see if I can get a better price... if there are more orders... shipment costs will be cheaper.

By the way, anyone knows how much SG is selling for Strawberry Yoghurt Pack? I want to compare with the price she gives me... She says its selling like HOTCAKES in Korea... so price is fluctuating.. as running out of stock..

Just wanna clarify.. I'm not making anything out of this.. just wanna share this with Laneige Lovers... and see if we can get cheaper price than SG.. I'm just doing liason work..

If you are interested in getting other products, pls email me at [email protected]

I will try to bargain the best price with her.

mayumi

hi geneva,

ok, count me in..
happy.gif
will drop u an email.. strawberry yogurt pack? is tat a mask? for hydration?

geneva

Hi Mayumi...

Strawberry Yogurt Pack is also a mask.. but can be used daily... smells very nice... yes.. for hydration..

Below is the details : -
For all skin types
Soft and creamy pack delivers Vitamin C from strawberries extract to provide anti-bacterial properties while promoting collagen formation to improves skin elasticity. Its' ultrafine granules purify and soften the epidermis to give skin a silkier and smoother feel. Vitamin complex hydrates and brightens sallow complexion while yogurt extract soften skin layers and removes dead skin cells gently without irritation. After each use, your skin will look radiant and feel deliciously smooth.

mayumi

hi geneva, thks for the info abt the strawberry mask.
happy.gif
u got my email?

hi bluberi, u going for hols? enjoy!!
happy.gif

peachbloom

hello everyone!

i've just started using some Laneige products, mainly the star white eye cream and the eye mask, as well as the strawberry peeling gel (love it!)..

was given some sample, but dunno what these are for, and which step to apply... have got the water bank essence and mask (how is it different from the WSP?), the Clear-C, the refiner, and the moisture effect cream... as i bought my stuff just before they closed for the day, i didn't have much time to ask the sales lady to explain to me how to use them. Wondering if i can get some tips from the Laneige fans? Thanks!!!

bluberi

peachbloom, i supposed the strawberry peeling gel muz be real gd, it's for removing dead skin rite?... saw it last week in hkg dat it juz got an award or was voted no. 1 for tis product...