hi all, i just got the WSP, SYP and water bank essence from Korea directly. However, i'm not sure how to use them. WSP is meant to apply overnight rite? What about SYP (strawberry yogurt pack)? and what is water bank essence? I'm confused with all these... someone help me pls?
ok, WSP is meant to be applied overnite, but can only do it once a wk. it's like an intense moisturizing mask.. nvr tried the other other, but my guess is that for SYP, it's another type of mask (heard gd reviews abt it but nvr tried it personally). tink u apply for 10-15 mins then wash off. as for the essence, maybe after toner but before moisturiser.. any corrections frm any 1??
actually...the counter salesgal told me that WSP can apply twice a week
kekeke.... what is the water bank essence good for? Tempted to buy leh...and is the lavender makeup base that great?? coz my face, no matter how much moisturiser I put before my makeup, end of the day, I'll see my makeup cracking up at my laugh lines
i have been using WSP for the past 4 nites..
side of my cheeks were dry and peeling before but now its not anymore.. skin feels supple n smooth in the morning.. i oso applied it on my neck and lips since I sleep in the aircon room.
anyone knows whether we can leave the WSP around eye area?
ziggy u can try laneign's water bank essence. it helps to provide lotsa moisture for your skin which would help to reduce sebum production. my pores are much smaller since I started using this item few mths back.
hi there, just wondering what is the the strawberry yoghurt mask like? saw in HK selling at Bonjour for HKD120 - looks pretty cheap as the tube is quite big. colleague going in Nov...maybe i will ask her to get for me. can you gals tell me what you think of the mask?
have tried the old water sleeping pack.. works ok for me.. my sis going to korea tis wk, so thinking of asking her to help me buy the Clear C effector and strawberry peeling gel.. is the Clear C good? suitable for all skin types? what abt the strawberry gel? will my skin get irritated after use?
(last qn - where can she find laneige pdts in korea? major departmental stores? pharmacies?) thks!
1. Balancing Emulsion 2 Use up to 2/4 Selling @ $20
2. Eye Designer Cream Use up to 2/4 Selling @ $20
3. STAR Pure Water Foam Use up to 2/4 Selling @ $20
4. Snow Crystal Dual Foundation 21 Natural Beige up to 2/4 Selling @ $20
5. Star White Base SPF 32 Use up to 2/4 Selling @ $20
All price did not include postage fee.
Pls email me at [email protected] if you are interested. Thank a lot !!
**items bought in dec 2008. Expired in 2 years time** Rest Assured all handled and kept in good conditions, I will give you the box also & instructions too!
I am selling away a few items: (all free gifts are laneige brand, available only upon availability)
(used less than 1/4 or less)
1. Laneige Pore Trouble Refiner, 160ml @ $20 (+ Free 20ml of water sleeping pack plus small bottle form)
2. Power Essential Skin Refiner Light, 160 ml @ $20 (+ free Balancing Emulsion 1, 25ml bottle)
3. Water Bank Hydro Gel, 50 ml, @ $20. (+ Free 20ml of quick massage gel, 30ml)
4. Pore trouble hydro gel. 50ml, @ $20 (+Free refreshing cleasing oil, 5ml and mutli cleanser, 10ml + water essence sample size )
(used less than 1/8)
1. Water Bank Essence, 60ml, @ $40
2. Balancing Emulsion 2 (combi skin to oily) @25
3. Water sleeping pack plus normal size @ $30. (using a spatula to take) + Free 20ml of water sleeping pack plus
4. Snow Air Light Powder for oil control (light green in color), 20g @ $20
1. Deep hydration and soothing serum (by Joycet brand sold in Modern beauty) at $20. (used 5 pumps)
2. Bio-essence Face lifting cream (face lift effect) @$15. (used 2 times)
**For purchase more than 3 items for the ABOVE, you will get to choose one of the further free items from below (if still available)..For 5 items choose 2 of the further free items..for 8 items choose 3 of the further free items..for 10 orders and above, I will give you all my free items + a piece of SK2 hydrating mask.
1. Laneige Star white skin refiner toner, 25ml
2. Star White cream, 8ml
3. Star White essence x2 (sample size) + Star White Emulsion x2 (sample Size) + pore hydro gel (sample Size) + Star White multi protector (sample size)
4. Strawberry yoghurt pack x2 (sample size)
5. Laneige UV total base (make up and sun block), 10ml
6. Laneige snow crystal dual foundation + concealer sample size (sample size)
7. Perfect Renew dual touch eyes (night and day) sample size
8. Laneige Water bank essence sample size x2
9. Laneige Star Multi-protector X3
New and bought last year.
1. Biore cleansing oil cotton sheets 48 pieces @$5
2. Biore Body Powder Sheet with zesty citrus fragrance at $2
3. Biore Extra Moist cleanser $4
4. H20 Advaned renewal cream, 50ml, at $12
5. 9 sheets of SK2 facial treatment masks for hydrating (bought in jan 2009) @ $65.
All free items is only upon availability. First come first served basis. Interested feel free to email me at [email protected] (exclude postages or meet up at Boonlay to Aljunied MRT line on certain days to be discuss)
'm currently using Laneige and I'm loving it.
Products I'm currently using:
Laneige Multi Cleanser
Pore Trouble Skin Refiner
Pore Trouble Emulsion
Eye Designer Cream
Snow Crystal Dual Foundation
I like all of these prouducts except for the emulsion because it dries my skin. Otherwise, I love all the other products I'm currently using. However, you shouldn't take my words or other people's words. What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. So you just need to experiment yourself.
As for where you can purchase Laneige, I wouldn't recommend sasa since, like you said, the selection is very very limited. You can try yesstyle.com or evecare.com. I prefer evecare since I find the prices to be just a tad bit cheaper, and it's free shipping if you spend over $45.
I am currently using the whole line of Laneige Perfect Renew series... including perfect renew skin refiner, perfect renew essence...etc..
yes, you can try yesstyle and evecare, but i just found one new site called YoStylist.com.. if your order reached around HK$1,000, you may request them to ship via speedpost (arrive in 2 days).. (I ordered to them on Monday and they shipped on Wednesday, it arrived at my place on Friday)...
Even if your order is smaller, they can also ship using Air Mail (it takes around 8 days for my first order with them arrive at my place)...
i am sure these 3 websites will be good to buy from...
Disappointed, I think laneige perfect renew series is good, full range of products from emulsion to skin refiner and finally essence,.... If you specially want some eye care, the also have dual touch eyes item... Just to mention, my order from yostylist.com above included perfect renew dual touch eyes and perfect renew sleeping treatment... I use it before sleep...I.e.now.... Gotta sleep soon... Hope the above can help...