Laneige Skin Care

jasminetea

Hi,

Have anyone tried before the Laneige (from Korea) Skin Care range?

Please share your experience here if any.
happy.gif

Thank you in advance.

naturally

Hi jasminetea,
I'm kinda interested... got to know this gal during my korea trip who swears by laneige, that time it's not available in sgp, so she would ask frens to help her buy from korea, and during that trip, she stocked up a lot...
happy.gif
But then she is blessed with japanese gal-like complexion, very good skin, very fair, so dunno is it the credit of laneige or not?
uhoh.gif

But i'm thinking of checking out their isetan orchard counter...
happy.gif
Have u bought their products already?

jasminetea

Hi Naturally,

Nope, I haven't. Until now I have not hear any feedback from here nor my friends so dare not try out lor.

My sister in law gave me a sample of the Sunblock SPF 15. But 'cos I used it with other products, I can't tell if it is good.

I'm very tempted but haven't tried 'cos I'm very scared to waste money to try new products again.
happy.gif

naturally

hee... me too very tempted to try! I'm finishing my loose powder, am thinking of changing to laneige to try try, and then shun4 bian4 check out their skincare range...

jasminetea

Hi Naturally,

My sister in law told me that their 2 way cake is good. Very moisturing and it is cheap too as compared to many other brands.

What brand of skin care/makeup are you using currently?

jasminetea

Hi Soap,

I think it is less than $50. It is non-refillable though.

I haven't try out myself 'cos there wasn't much feedback on this brand.
happy.gif

miiko

Hi michellexxx

how much is that? also how is the price range for their cleanser and moisturiser? any start kit?

naturally

hi gals...
finally got more feedback here!
happy.gif

I went down to their counter last sat and bought their liquid foundation and lightening loose powder (it's a cute purple colour)... i had wanted their 2-way cake initially ($48+/- i think), but the purple loose powder felt smoother plus it had slight shimmers, so i decided to spend a little more $$...
biggrin.gif

Got a sample of their water sleeping pack too, must say it felt good! U go to sleep after applying, and the face does feel smoother and more hydrated in the morning... It's $39 for a small tub. I'll prob get it after my sample runs out...
happy.gif

jasminetea

Hello!

I'm so happy to get some feedback. I have been reading their brochues for a long time, but never get around to try them!

Naturally, what is the price range for their products? Do they have membership??

naturally

Jasminetea,

the water sleeping pack absorbs into skin quite fast, so it is not really sticky... i think the instructions say to apply abt 15 mins before sleep, i applied half an hour before sleep and by then, there's only a thin film left.
happy.gif

naturally

I only know that the moisture liquid foundation + lightening loose powder + blusher is $48+43+29, and so just nice $120 can apply membership. Can't remember wat benefits though, when i get my card, i'll let u know!
happy.gif

val101

hi, just happen 2 be searching 4 some beauty tips n come into this forum. i'm a user of Laneige since they launched in end of last yr. saw an ad of Water Sleeping Pack (WSP), and was interested as i have dehydrate, sensitive and tire skin. The comments - very good.

Basically, the products are good for skin that is thirsty! I started off w their basic skin care; your skin will feel so much better then before. The price is not like high range beauty brands(eg. Estee Laura, Lancome etc). Basic skin care range from $20 plus to $30 plus (I think). Have not try their make-up products yet. Make up cleanser of a big container cost only $28 with green tea content, also have make up cleanser for oily skin.

Apply for membership with $120 in one purchase, or if u have UOB visa mini, it's halve. i.e. $60 purchase, u can apply for membership.

Benefits - every $30 subsequent purchase, u are award with 1 Laneige dollars, which is equivalent to cash. So u have accumulate till say 28 Laneige$ and buy a make up cleanser with paying cash!

Oh, btw it takes around 3 mths to process the membership card. In the mean while, purchase with you IC no, and get your Laneige$ recorded!

Hope the above info helps.

val101

hi hi, sorry. it's 3 Laneige$ for $30 purchase, ie.e 10%. For UOB visa mini cardholder, extra 1% so 3.3 Laneige$.

molger48

Hi,

Have anyone tried the Toner and Moisturizer? Understand from the counter gals that the toner is not alcohol-free. Anyone who have tried them, pls advice..

Btw, any other great Laneige products that have been tried and is great? This brand seems to have lots of positive remarks by user, even b4 launching in S'pore..

ahjo77

HI Valarie and gals out there

What basic skin care products are u using and are u also using the water sleeping pack and Strawberry yoghertpack ..

mi pretty interested in this product but would like to hear verdict form those gals who used their products

Do tell mi more abt it

Thanks

baby_ling

hi girls, there is a website for laneige based in singapore...

www.laneige.com.sg

currently only 2 counters in singapore
isetan wisma and isetan tampines...

i am looking forward to the strawberry yogurt pack bringing in to me in june...
happy.gif

edna

Hihi I am beri intersted in laneige products as well... I am keen in trying the sleeping water pack and their liquid foundation. Has anyone tried these products? Is the effects good? And wat abt their lipsticks and lip gloass...looks really pretty
happy.gif

samara

the sleeping water pack works fine for me but i use it once a week. actually, i find that it works better while travelling on the plane. my skin don't look as dry as before when i just used regular moisturiser. i use it on my hands too. the laneige emulsion 2 is good too.

metta

Hi,

I just got a sample of the Water Sleeping Pack. Very nice feeling and smell! Does anyone know if there's any new promotion for this mth of August? There was a promo last mth for the Water Bank Essence but it just ended on Sat. Any feedback for the Essence? The counter girl said it is used as a pair with the Sleeping Pack. Thanks!

val101

Hi all ladies,initially i used the water sleeping pack only once a week.But was told by the consultant can use alternate day.Did not try yogurt pack yet,cause already have waterful mask.I am using emulsion (moisturizer),arranger (toner),cleanser,turn & turn essence,waterbank essence, make-up cleanser,water sleeping pack,but not the yogurt pack yet.I was told the tone is Alcohol Free (or contains very little),rather then contains alcohol.If it dries off fast,then the alcohol content is high.

So far,my skin condition improves.Feel more suppler.Not necessary you must use waterbank essence with sleeping pack.It really depends on how dehydrate your skin is.

Yes,the sleeping pack is great especially when travlling on flight which cause skin to dehydrate.

metta

hi tweety,

Glad to hear some feedback! How do you find the makeup remover? Is it the oily type and is it good enough to remove the heavy photoshoot makeup thoroughly? Thanks!

samara

tweety,
wow, that is alot of laneige product that you are using! i just got a few samples before buying the retail size. i don't find that the waterbank essence works for me. for the water sleeping pack, it is best used in A/C room, if not, my face can get alittle sticky. yeah, the WSP is excellant for travelling despite the super dry air onboard. my skin don't get blotchy anymore.

val101

hi metta and samara,the cleanser and makeup remover was DAILY range.it was discontinued even before i started using it after buying.that is good,lighter then ponds makeup remover.
i just started using the waterbank essence just a mth ago when they hv promo package.no really obvious result,as my skin condition had improved quite a lot since started using the basic in Nov/Dec last year.
i did not really used as much (i.e. a walnut size) for WSP as the instruction.i don't have the problem of sticky,only sweat when the weather is warm though i seldom sleep in aircon.but basic rule,apply just enough to cover (especially so if u apply daily).eye area just bring across lightly, not too heavy(rich) on the eye area.my mum,sister and friend had tried WSP,they love it 2.

babyship

Hi hi, sounds like it's more for those with dry skin. I have rather oily skin with outbreaks and scars. Are laneige products suitable for me then? Felt good on the hands when i went down to try their new pore thing.

fatcat

I only know their products is target for early 20-30 age range. So don't waste your $$ if you are mature skin like me.

xuenx

I’m looking for some makeup base or foundation with light reflecting that can make our skin looks bright,vibrant n moisturized (like in the below 2nd pic ),any good recommendation?
My skin is normal type,n currently i'm using maybelline foundation,but my skin looks dry.I've always thought that Koreans have the most beautiful flawless makeup.
Heard that Laneige got Moisture Lighting Foundation which Instantly makes your skin vibrant and luminescent ,is it true? anyone using it?

218269.jpg

naturally

hi, i'm using the moisture lighting liquid foundation, it is suitable for those with drier skin.

But first of all, must clarify that in order to look like those poster gals, your skin must be blemish free, very well moisturised (the water sleeping pack does a good job), and u need to apply a makeup base before applying foundation. For that radiant look, either u apply blush, or u take korean ginseng (my korean tourguide swears by it, ha!)

To be honest lah... the poster gal look is often digitally beautified... most impt thing is to keep your skin clean, well-hydrated, and then makeup will naturally look better lor.
happy.gif

val101

hi babyship, they do hv some products targeting at oily skin. u can visit their counters to ask them what is/are suitable.

tearss

i used WSP for the first time! COOL! i have sensitive and oily skin..but it seems all right on my face. my face does feel more supple the next day and applying makeup seems easier..;p

so happy...i have the yogurt sample..have yet to try...i shall be back with the yogurt feedback soon. ;p

i get breakout easily...and i can understand its very hard for people like us to find the RIGHT PRODUCT...thus i will suggest those who have sensitive/oily/dehydrated skin to consider this WSP. ;) ...best if u can get hold of its sample...

kmich

got a friend who used to have problem skin. met her after 10 yrs & her skin looks great & she told me she used full range of products from Laneige. convinced by her results, i'm currently using their yogurt mask, cleanser, toner, moisturiser(emulsion), water bank essence, sleeping pack. tried the maker up remover sample. Verdict: make up remover not so effective. cleanser not bad, water bank essence penetrates deep into your skin (gd!), follow by emulsion (feel more like locking moisture on the surface), follow by sleeping pack (i dun use everyday - not necessary). yogurt mask smells delicious & is quite gd & mild that u can use it quite often (few times a wk).

lady78

Dear Laneige users,

I've 4 Laneige products up for sale. Never used before and still in box and with silver seal. Products are very basic ie. cleanser, toner, moisturizer (i think its emulsion 2, for combination skin) and water sleeping pack. selling altogether at $120.00. Receipt available upon request, bought all only yesterday. Reason for letting go: I didnt realise I still got my biotherm full skin care care at home not opened yet
sad.gif

Interested parties may e-mail me at [email protected]

little_devil

i also have laneige products for sales, get a fren to buy from korea straight as its sooo much cheaper. but mine is used products but 2 times only and they are in PUMP form so no hygiene issue, no worries. i have a star white formy cleanser, a water bank, clear c effector (hot item)..... selling them as after trying, my HYPER sensitive skin cant take it as i tik i cant use anything with fragrance.

aquarius_888

I have a brand new Star White Mini Set for sale. The set consists of Star White Skin Refiner 25ml, Emulsion 25ml, Essence 5ml, Moisturizer 8ml and Sun Block 15ml. Looking at $28. PM me if keen.

273712.jpg

aquarius_888

I have a brand new Star White Mini Set for sale. The set consists of Star White Skin Refiner 25ml, Emulsion 25ml, Essence 5ml, Moisturizer 8ml and Sun Block 15ml. Looking at $28. PM me if keen.

whiteveil

Hi all,

does anyone noes whether the sales promoters r helpful enough to give samples to customers without purchse? mi interested in their WSP too
happy.gif

caratsoup

Hi Ladies,
After reading so much about their products over here, I finally bought my water sleeping pack. I am gonna give it a shot and will post my comments after using it. I tried requesting for the strawberry yogurt sample but they had ran out for the sample stocks. But if WSP is good, I would try the strawberry yogurt after cos the products are reasonably priced.

Any feedbacks from their makeup range? seems like their skincare is more popular?

aquarius_888

Hi Caratsoup

I managed to get the strawberry yogurt sample to try...very refreshing...gonna get myself one.
happy.gif
I tried their lipgloss too...very nice smell...makes your lip smell like fruit.
happy.gif
kissable lips..kekeke.

caratsoup

Hi Aquarius_888,
How much is their lipgloss? I was attracted to their loose powder in the purplish shade. It comes with shimmer and the purple shade can help reduce the yellowish skin tone. Kinda cute, may try that after I finish my loose powder.

How do you find the strawberry yogurt?

val101

Hi Whiteveil, yes the sale promoter do give sample. Just pop by and tell the promoter your friend recommend, but dont wanna buy the full size till try out. good luck

diamond42

Hi all,

Do they provide sample for liquid foundation too?

I have been looking for liquid foundation and would like to try.
happy.gif

diamond42

Hi all,

Yesterday i pop by Bugis Laneige counter to request for samples to try out the liquid foundation, i was told that for their make-up range, there is no sample available. Is it true?

Anyway, the salesgirl at the Laneige counter not very nice. Everything i ask for, she said no sample?? Is there any particular branch of Laneige counter that have better sales service?