Ladies Out There (New thread) Here to Share

piggy12

Koi,
my friend co also same thing leh.. maybe after u utilise all see ur Co got ask u sign anything anot lo....

i tink my new co cant surf net 1... but will use iphone to drop by la heheh...

piggy12

Koi,
actually the rest dunno i am leavin yet.. jus tt recently my boss ask me take over 1 additional job n tt gal simply pass to me instead of completing it since alr half done
sad.gif
v irritating..
btw let me know by Sat the design u wan k..

koikoi

oh i hate that too...
hope u can clear it asap... that girl also too much lor...

okok i let u know real soon...
happy.gif

here can't view blogspot...
will go thru tonight...

piggy12

Koi,
no another 1.. they told my boss they cant cope n work load heavy so pass to me.. sigh..
the guy i hate lagi worse. keep sayin busy den walk ard do nothin chitchat surf net.. din even clear his email end up almost got 1 of my kolig into trouble n when we confront him he so oh lydat ah sorry lo... u say angry anot... i scare i have finish servin notice i die of heart attack liao lol~~

piggy12

Koi,
ya la this pp r everywhere jus tt this stupid fellow too much alr... but what to do my boss v bias he like him alor... after offset still got 3wk to go
sad.gif

piggy12

i jus need to vent it somewhere.. last wk this stupid guy went for 2wk holiday n there r some docs we search high n low becos of him.. end up my kolig reprint the docs n becos he alway mis placed the files so they wanted to teach him a lesson n hid the file... when he finally found it he ask the person how come with her.. the person alr v piss off told him becos our side din gave to her...she was actually referrin to him n he thot i was the 1 who din do my part n angrily go to my another kolig to complaint big time... i was like WTF... if he got prob with me come n confront me la.. idiotic...

delin88

haha piggy..dat guy dun dare confront u lar...
but if me...if i knw dat some1 complaint abt me but actually not my fault. i go to dat person!

hey last nite saw lyn at Jpt.

piggy12

Delin,
cos if i go to him will strain his relationship wit the rest cos this incident involve too many pp.. n also i tender but the rest still gotta work with him mah so not so nice.. but i got say loud loud bth such man no guts at all...

SO hows lyn? happi with her new co?

piggy12

Delin,
oh she dun have ah.. i keep thinkin she have haha..
sian... today gonna to lunch alone liao.. tt stupid guy wanna tag along with the group i intend to lunch with.. i scare i see him loose appetite better lunch myself..

delin88

if no apply..my bills boomz lor. haha
go hols, go everywhere in spore update status in fb..surf surf surf!!!

ya..gonna get one but not now. waiting hb plan to end soon.

piggy12

tt guy is simply irritatin.. i bth go n confront him wat is his prob! as expected he dun dare to say n refused to admit he is blaming me! lousy!

piggy12

Delin,
yes useless rite...
during lunch he told my kolig wat i got many thing din clear etc... so i go to him n ask wats his prob i heard he v not happy with me.. n he say NO. n i keep pressin him den he dare to say.. ya a bit unhappy with me.. so i shoot him say the docs with him n he expect me to do ah! n i ask wat thing i din clear! he say he din say... n apologise say take it as all his fault lo... WTF!

piggy12

Delin,
the prob is he is not sincere in sayin sorry.. machiam not his fault but he wan to stop the arguement u understd? machiam ya la ya la all my fault u all correct la..

piggy12

Delin,
tt y la..irritating guy la... now tryin to contact my HR to finalise my last workign day but simply cannot reach her
sad.gif

strawberry_love

piggy..
they wanna make full use of u b4 u go... really KNS. just anyhow do... when i was serving my notice, my ex ASS mgr also ask me do this & that but i din really do... i just do a bit abit..take my own sweet time..

my co. can msn, skype (see many colleagues doing)..but now i dun want to..cos under pro mah , must act act. LOL

piggy12

morning all...

Lyn,
hahah ya ya wait first...
tt guy dunno i quit i suppose.. jus tt bth my boss.. i told my boss since i leavin soon certain thing let tt guy do better cos once approve in system they will email me to notify mah if i continue to do wait they not aware of the status but who knows my boss say.. nvm i continue to do he will assess my email to check wtf!! jus hope this 2 wk past fast fast...

Delin,
my fri mood ok cos i scolded him mah haha.. den mY HB wan buy me thing so feel happi lol~~~~

piggy12

KOi,
erm i dunno how much yet once i know den let u know ya... btw we will only collect ard Jul ok for u?
aiya jus hope this 2 wk faster pass if not dunno when i will explode again with all the nonsense haha...

piggy12

Koi,
me too sleepy too...
argh they dun wan to let me go earlier so allow me to offset my leave
sad.gif
so i gotta start work immediately after my last day sob sob...

strawberry_love

good Piggy. thats means u made the right choice to leave! LOL...
if u dun feel like working, just take leave or MC, anyway u r going to leave..time past much faster this way...

bedokboy

ok i know this is a ladies' thread.

just for fun.

play this quiz.

test your priorities.

here goes.

Imagine you are at home. Suddenly the tap starts to run, the doorbell buzzes, the phone rings, the baby cries and it starts to rain when you have clothes hanging outside.

In which order would you attend to all of them.

Go!

choey

1) i'll attend to the baby first,
2) answer the phone,
3) then turn off the tap,
4) answer to whoever is outside,
5) then keep the clothes.

is there any meaning to the priorities i set these things?