audxsk

Hi all, I'm letting go of my La Fatte Taiwan, Taichung Pre Wedding Photoshoot Package
Package valid for 5 years, till 2025

It includes the following:
- 4 bridal outfits (with one free upgrade to VIP Premium gown ~worth $1k and above)
- Free tailoring to suit your body size at no extra cost
- 4 sets of formal suits for groom
- Professional make up and hair design for bride and groom
- Hair and make up in your own personal make up room
- All accessories (veils, eyelash extensions, wigs or nail polish and shoes) are available
- Flower bouquets are provided for the shoot

- 20 photos of 24" photo album
- Free upgrade of photo album to UV coated glossy photos (waterproof) ~worth $340
- Photo album includes at least 3 photos in 24" continuously from one page to another
- One 10" table photo frame
- Free ferris wheel photo frame 12 photos
- Free 300 pieces of Thank You photo cards in a delicate wooden box

- Select your own personal favourite photographer for the shoot by visiting their website http://www.lafatte.com.tw

- Free pick up at Taichung Train Station upon arrival
- Complimentary lunch on the day of the shoot

- Outdoor or studio shoot up to your choice, can choose all outdoor as well at no additional cost
- No extra charge for shooting at mountains or further away location, fees waived off
- Only pay for the crew overnight accommodation, which they could get at discounted price around $90 per night (one room for all crews will do)
- Ampoule @ $27/vial (optional, you may bring your own)
- Stylist accompaniment throughout outdoor photoshoot @ $320/day
- Outdoor shoot transportation @ $30/hour
- Tickets or admission fees (if necessary)
- Album shipping, to be shipped to SG (price depending on weight, will roughly range between around $50)

Package worth of ~$4k. Really worth the price for the high quality and good services La Fatte is providing.

Fully paid deposit of $2800 for this package, willing to let go at a loss due to circumstances.
Interested parties please DM me.

Last edited by a moderator: