Kuan Yin Temple at Waterloo Street.

blue_diamond

Hi ZML,

Hopefully the lot interpretion do give u some lights in turn of where u shld be heading....

Stay positive...
happy.gif

blue_diamond

Hi Jiaple,

No worries...i take it as a part of community service...hehehehe

Just tot since i am of some use to the forum...may as well help those who need it...anyway my job is just to read and share....nothing much...
happy.gif

blue_diamond

Hi Wishin,

Hehe...the Q not long enough ley...must wait till the q number jump to like 3 digits...then can consider...hehehehe

I still prefer to stay in my air con room to do it rather than under the hot sun...
happy.gif

Hehehe...there are indeed incident which those elderly approach me to help them to interprete when i am doing it for my frd in the temple. Felt so malu..hehehe. some of them still ask me for fengshui remedy ane solution which i have to tell them i am not a master...hehehehehe

I guess to believe anot...up to individual...personally i do believe as there are alot of incident which something happen which u cant explain....
happy.gif

wishin

hmmm...i go temple read lots so long noone find mi to intepret...u have the face i guess...hahaha

actually ya..i agree with you...a lot of incident unexplanable...

anyway blue, the lot i ask u ..is regarding a how n when question..then after which I draw again for another question...I got a lot that i got before..*faint*

Gonna stop drawing lots already...
happy.gif

blue_diamond

hi wishin,

dun tell me yr fav past time is to go in to the tepmple to draw lots now n then?
hehehehe

I hope i dun have that kind of ah pek face since i am only 29...hehehehe
happy.gif

My suggestion to u, if you draw a lot about a metter, just draw once. The more u draw, the more confusing it will be...n esp the 1st time drawing for that particular matter will be the most accurate...that no pt that keep scrutinzing what the Kuan Ying is trying to say right???hehehehe.
happy.gif

wishin

heehee..

no la..not fav past time..
got phobia of drawing lots lo..
scared also sometimes..
haha..

not goin to draw liow...
happy.gif

Whats mine will be mine, what's not, no point also..i believe in fate liow..

wow..u 29..but u got 10++yrs experience..
haha

blue_diamond

hehe...cos since when i am 5+...been following my mum to the temple liao...so she teach me abit here n there....so over time i learn here n there lor..

Anyway been gg to the temple quite often...that i aldy more of less know the range which the lots is gd or bad laio...hehehe

I even got the book in my plc...so i usually juz rem the number n go home to interprete....

wishin

wah!! u really can work there le...
even the range you also can remember..*pei fu...

I only got the book at home
hehe..my mom's :b

blue_diamond

hehehe...cos my whole family trust the lot from there...after sometime...i think almost gotten all the lots liao...hhehehehe

Then u nv ask yr mum to interprete for u?

wishin

nope..my mom don't really trust divination lots...she's a buddhist...then her chinese not as strong also i think..haha

Wah..so ur family always go there n get lots for decision arh...

blue_diamond

hehehe....we just go there for some reference lor...i think in a way it also give us a peace of mind if we get good lots....even if we get something that bad, we also know what we are in for...n be mentally prepare...guess the decision will still v much base on oneself...
happy.gif

blue_diamond

Hi Jiaple,

here the interpretion of the lot:

There a hidden jade hidden in a rock. U have to wait for a good sculptor who know how to discover the hidden treasure within it.In order to find the treasure and person who appreciate n realise it, one have to wait.

If u are asking for change in career, the lots bascially mean to wait for better opportunites to have someone who will appreciate your talent.

Hope this help.
happy.gif

blue_diamond

Hi Midori,

here the interpretion of the lot 59:

Like a person who try to hide from danger, one find himself been trap in a more dangerous plc when trying to hide.In the end will find it to be in a more messy situation.Just endure with the current situation, the time will come when it will reach a good conclusion. Any movement now is not advisable.

Hope this help.

blue_diamond

Hi lsmiley,

here the interpretion of your lot:

Like a boat carry full or treasure, you will have a fruitful journey. There wil be prople who will help you in all your doing n everyhting will be successful.All is good and well for this lot.

If u are asking that u shld stay in your current job, this will be a good lot to stay and there will be success and pple who will help u.

lsmiley

Hi Blue diamond

thanks for the interpretation, feeling quite vexed over my current job cos of politics in my dept....

blueberrytea

after getting the lot, then must use the 2 red red wooden thing to throw right?
what's that called?

then if one is up, one is down means agreeable.
if both turn up same side, get another lot.
after 3 times, don't ned to try liao.
because, sure to be a bad lot.
i tried this thing sooo many times.

After 3 times of not agreeing, then it's sure a bad lot if i still want to force an answer out.

blue_diamond

Hi lsmiley,

The lot u draw is very good. U will get help frm "gui ren" everwhere.Maybe everything is not as bad as what you thought?

blue_diamond

Hi Real,

Hokkien call it "buay"...hehehehe...my hanyu pinying v bad...pls pardon me.

You are suppose to tell the throw the wodden thing before u even draw yr lot to ask for permission to draw a lot.U have to tell the godness yr date of birth, address,name and etc.

If throw 3 times, all not agreeable, come back another day.( cos sometime we may be even to vex to really concentrate on what we want to ask or thing may have a turn).

If agreeable, proceed to draw the lot.Like u mentioned, if for a matter after 3 times, then i think it a sign for u to decide on yourself or go back another day.No pt to force an answer out.

wishin

blue_diamond,

I got one more lot need you help interpret... :p

Is lot 96...asking a will a not question de..

Thanks in advance again..!

blue_diamond

Hi wishin,

u like seem to be my loyal customer....hehehe

Have been giving me gd biz...
happy.gif

Hi midori,

No worries.Just rem, u make the decision base on alot of factor...this can just be an advice to reinforce what yr decision...

I am more than glad to help.
happy.gif

blue_diamond

Hi Hui Ling,

Here the interpretion for lot 60:

here the interpretation for lots 60:

It bascially a bad lot.It just like when there a big fire,u try to put out the fire, it the end, u get yrself burnt.If u are seeking for more fortune and wealth, it just a wasted effort. To stay put is better than move.Once any movement, it will attracting misfortune into u.

Think i have interprte it in my earlier thread...
happy.gif

blue_diamond

Hi Wishin,

here the intrepretion for lot 96:

Like a magical/powerful pagoda,it will be shine/shown with all power.Be kind and devoted, all good n blessing will come to u.U are bless with fortune which are aldy destined. All will go well.

Nt sure what u are asking for, but if base on the lot, it mean what u ask for will come true...
happy.gif

ahrainrain

Hi blue diamond,

Mine is lot 45,saw the book,its basically a good lot..but why it keep emphasize about on not forgetting the god and buddha?

Mine its regarding job change..i have got the job,but not sure to accept it or not...

blue_diamond

Hi Rain,

I dun have the lot with me right now.

Let me read it 1st before i give u the interpretion.

Maybe it just to remind u to be devoted n do good deed since u pary for smth gd n it been fulfilled?

ahrainrain

Blue diamond..thanks
happy.gif

Yes,i think so..the previous time i pray was in july,my bf was thinking of going for operation..the lot i got was a good one..the next time was 2 days back.

What would you do to repay or thanks the godness?

blue_diamond

Hi Rain,

Here the interpretion for the lot:

Like a man with thirst, you have find a pool of endless supply of spring water.Your thirst will be quench and even have more than enough to share. Be kind and generous and you will be repay handsomely. God and your benefactor will be around you to help u thru the journey.

This lot is good. If u asking for a change of job, then it mean u can go ahead.

As for how to repay, just buy some fruits, flower and donate some money to the temple. Just pray and thanks Kuan Ying for her help and you have get all those things to repay for her kindness n help lor...

V simple process....in nutshell, what u promise that u will do when u pray for her help just fulfilled the promise lor...
happy.gif

blue_diamond

Hi Sunshine,

As for asking for tao hua, think u got to ask those geomercer liao....that i am also nt too sure liao...cos it depend on everybody ba zhi.

In general, think some of them will advise u to wear crystal,put flower at certain direction in bed room, pray to certain god n etc...the list goes on. But i guess it also each fate as well....

So maybe u can go find those master u believe in?
happy.gif

Blue_diamond > “You are suppose to throw the wodden thing before u even draw yr lot to ask for permission to draw a lot”. Thanks, I never know abt this until u said it.

I must learn from u ...

blue_diamond

hi Garfield,

U are welcome..
happy.gif
This is the common pratice according to the old pple. U are also suppose to tell the god yr name, dob,where u stay, what u asking for...

Juts sharing info...
happy.gif

miko2006

Find it really really really hard to let go...to move on...Even after seperated with hubby for almost 2 years.

Went to Kuan Yin Temple Yesterday for my lot:

Asking - Is divorce the final verdict for my marriage

Drawn lot. 57 -

News is like the wind. Food and apparel are beautiful. Do not brood about the Past. Your thoughts are in agreeemnt with me.

Interpretation : Good

For what you are praying, all is well. Do cultivate constant effort. Keep to the right way. One is liken to a child meeting mother.

Can someone help to explain for me.......

blue_diamond

Hi oceandeep,

for lots 41:Good advice are given however one doesnt want to heed and insist on the wrong.Dont be decieve by the good of now, set yr foresight at the future and dun be blind by the greed on now.

If for r/s, it mean danger will befall in turn the person may be blind by who she is with.better be careful with who u are with.*ps* this is what the lot interprete...not my own comments...so u to u to judge*

for lot 81:

Like a leaf fallen during autumn, a man journey home seem to be in vain. However with help of god, the pax found a ship that sail in the direction of his own town.

If for career, it mean u have some minor hipcup during the start, however u will recieve help along the way to reach yr objective if you put in effort.

Hope it helps.

blue_diamond

hi miko,

i guess what the lots mean is to ignore what pple say abt u...continue to move forward and ignore on what happened in the past.If u have made an decision, just go with it and someone will help u along the way to get through it..

i believe there must be some reasons behind yr story...so i think it will be best if u apply what u ask for to yr own situation.

my 2cts worth

miko2006

hi Blue Diamond

I refuse to accept the divorce with my hubby, although we are seperated for 2 years...i tried to ask for a reconilation many times during the seperation...

I am left with no other choice but to ask Kuan Yin for a final verdict on my marriage that day

and got the lot 57...

After hearing my story anything U want to share?

powderful07

With that mentality of yours...

Even if the Goddess of Mercy comes down and talk to you personally also no use...
Please don't trouble Kuan Yin until you have that change in your mindset...

Kuan Yin Ma have better things to do than provide salvation to a woman who's not even willing to help herself...

powderful07

Rafflesjay...

Not too sure if you understand miko's story and her divorce (no need to repeat here, miko...I've heard it numerous times) You can do a search on her posts to get what I mean, if you're keen...

Her mentality now...even if you build gigantic flashing neon signs pointing the way...
She'll just cry, moan, complain and then she'll ignore the directions and climb back down to that dark pit of misery...