Korea

rtan17

looks like no one is cancelling...i jus went to those agencies to ask for their pricing...they never mention that pple has cancelled their trip...i ask 5 stars..most of their dep dates are full already...

i think shld be save...if nt they will have advise u to cancel...btw how much u paid for ur trip per pax include tax?....i wen to enuqire..mostly is 1.6k+ to 1.7k

yu83

hi robin i book during natas so gt a better price plus is peak so oso more ex than other mths.mine is 1.5 per pax(include tax and everything liao).

rtan17

ok...when u book early u will always get a better deal...but for me due to commitments...i cant book early...looks like i got to pay extra abt 200 per pax...

pucca

I'm planning to go 8D6N Korea + Jeju in Aug09, during National Day Holiday.
Anyone also interested?

I have seen thru many itinary and still not sure to book from which agent. CTC, HongThai, SA & Focal have almost similar itinery. Only Five Stars is different and more interesting. But I worry about Five Star services, not sure can group can form anot.

Have anyone tried Korea + Jeju with Five Stars?

yu83

hi robin went i went to CTC their pkg actually slighty cheaper than five stars but i had bad experience with the staff.think their service sucks.maybe i bad luck met unfriendly and unhelpful staff.

for five stars i booked several times with them so far no problem.they show me their korea pictures there what kind of hotel we will stay so that why i decide to sign up.i tried SA before also not bad.Hong thai i have friend work there before,service not good=)

rtan17

hi...

so far i never encounter such customer service problems with them leh...i went with them to Japan...i can say overall is very good..in terms of food and hotel they provide...

think its just ur luck on that day itself...if u meet a friendly staff u r lucky!!

anyway..i might decide on CTC...since 5 stars packages dun have the days i wan and others not very appealing...CTC will be providing korea standard deluxe 5-6 stars hotel thru out the trip. and the best ipart is hotel in seoul for 2 nights is in the city..so we can do late night shopping on our own..as most hotels provide by other agengies are located quite far out from seoul city...so i think this is a plus point...

shimaro

Wingo Travel - Korea 21 Jul $748 + $265 Taxes = $1013 only per pax..come and join....

cos need another 5 pax to be a confirm tour

tehbing

hi, i have leftover korean won from my trip, 84,000 won selling at S$95.50. exchange rate: S$1 = 880 won.

pls contact me at 90910558 if keen
happy.gif