Korea + Jeju Island in Aug

anina

Yeah, Hong Thai seems cheaper. I just booked a similar one, costs only $1515 per pax including all taxes. Furthermore, hotels are 5* throughout including 1 night at Sheraton Walkers Hill.

woof

SA as well as Chan bro in house fair is coming...on 19/20 AUg.....can try their in house fair....much cheaper.....

anyone wan to buy over my wons which i haf left over after my trip?

psyduck

Hi,
I just book at tour to korea with HT. going on 23 sept. Anyone got recent experience with HT? Think will be autumn at that time. Anyone experience autumn over there before? care to share.

bibi38

I ve just booked with Hong Thai to korea 8D6N "ALL IN"... Paying $1515(include tax) Looking forward for my trip..

Leaving on 8th Oct 2006 11pm. (n think HT's booking quite alot, 20 pple on this date le n on 7th is abt 27pple)

Personal comments :

I ve compared the All-In package n the other cheaper one..(The differences in price is $100.)

But in comparing the hotel to stay in.. one nite is abt $150-$200 difference in a 4star hotel (Provista hotel) n a 6star hotel(sheraton walker hill).
Will Come back with feedback n fun there...

khoosm

Hi, anybody got any reccomendations where is the best exchange rate for korean won in singapore? Or isit better to exchange in korea?

I'm changing about SGD$5000 to won. Any reccomendations?

kkjc0517

hi,

wonder if should go jeju island,what is special at jeju island?cos notice that there is a price difference for tours wif jeju and wout jeju island

kolabear

hi
u think u will be travelling to korea soon? if not i suggest take along with that. i inc Jeju for honeymoon and no regrets cos we probably may not visit korea again and don wana miss out on e honeymoon island
happy.gif

kkjc0517

hi fion,

what is special abt jeju island?what are the things u would advise to buy in korea and jeju?
that time,u went korea and jeju,u went wif which agent?how much?

kkjc0517

hi,

any 1 going to korea soon?
I just came back from Korea, have some currency left, 107000 won. thinking of exchanging back to S$ at the same rate I changed at, the rate is not bad at 605. so that will make 107000 won = S$176.85.but $176 will do :>i have the korea guide book and map to give away together also

if interested, kindly PM me. Thanks so much!

kkjc0517

hi,

any 1 going to korea soon?
I just came back from Korea, have some currency left, 107000 won. thinking of exchanging back to S$ at the same rate I changed at, the rate is not bad at 605. so that will make 107000 won = S$176.85.but $176 will do :>i have the korea guide book and map to give away together also

if interested, kindly PM me. Thanks so much!

erinkgt

hi all,
I am going korea and jeju in 18nov.
any recommend of things that i MUST buy???

Hehe...It is my first time oversea alone with HTB...without my family.. Also, i am not used to korea food...Should i bring some biscults there ...

ong

hi all,

I am going to korea on 26 Dec 07 with CTC, and the trip is not cfm yet coz there is not enough ppl yet.

Would like to check anyone going with CTC ard this date?

Is CTC service good?

darling_angel

hi hi, i just came back from korea... i must admit it's a very beautiful place =)... however, the food there is not so suitable for us singaporean... their food are mostly very plain in taste and every meal comes along with the kimchi, unlike us here with so much spices...

Their fried nian gao is a must-try, we ate until we are so full and tired of it =P... the sauce they use is really different from ours here. =)

darling_angel

hi oveydovey, we went to korea plus jeju island with the tour package. Korea hard to go free and easy for us, cos dun really understand their language. =)

erinkgt

Hi ariel,
pls advise on the stuff there...anything you regret not buying??? also any thing beside kimchi & gisheng to buy??? What did you buy???Did you buy a carton of orange?Some forum say their orange is very SWeet...

My package is with SA for 18nov to korea including jeju too... My first time OVERsea trip (not including johor), So i just wan to see & feel snow..

I think its a "Must" for couple to go jeju for honeymoon...

darling_angel

Hi Lgt...

hahaha we didn't buy oranges back... though i did see the aunties in my tour bought back cartons of them =) For me, i can nv understand why must go so faraway to buy something that Singapore also have leh? (just my opinion lah)... =P

Most of my money spent on the souvenirs, something that i can keep for memories =) I bought seaweed ( they have a few kinds of flavours ) and orange chocolate. At first i thought of buying the purple amethyst... but theirs were very expensive lor... =P

It was also my first time oversea trip with my hubby leh. =) Yes, Jeju is a very beautiful place, marvellous for honeymooners. =)

oveydovey

JejU oranges shd be sweeter right ? Watching the show " MY GIRL " see them eating the oranges make me drool mAn

cloe

<font color="0000ff">I heard that fruits in Korea are even more expensive than meat. Are there any place suitable for family with toddler?</font>

rayrachel

i just booked a package with ASA to Korea 3rd Sept... anyone going during that period??

whats so nice about Jeju??

shimaro

Wingo Travel -6D Korea 21 Jul $748 + $265 Taxes = $1013 only per pax..come and join....

cos need another 5 pax to be a confirm tour

Pls PM me if you need more details.