"Just Married" Sign-Where to get

blueberry

Hi,
Can anyone direct me where can I get the "Just Married" sign to hang on car and other wedding deco for my big day.

jowie

Hi blueberry

I got my Just Married sign from a shop in Bras Basah, they are on the 2nd floor, name is e&b
Costs $22 including design, material is compressed foam, A3 size

but the sign flown off when our car was on the road, not tied properly
sad.gif

jowie

Blueberry...no, dat shop is actually a digital printing shop

wat kind of wedding deco stuff u need? U wan to DIY or get ready made items? i can intro my planner to you, they do pretty nice decor items and not as pricely as some established wedding planning services

jowie

enya...can call them at 6873 3738, the company name is Bridalinc

the just married sign have to go to bras basah 2nd floor, name is e&b

jowie

pop...beri soli but all my pix are pasted onto album, and the soft copy is 4mb each pix...i shld have scan them before i paste
sad.gif

beibei

Jowie,
Hi I have checked the directory but there is no shop called 'e&b'which sells the "just married"signage.can u assist?thanks!

miumiu

beibei,

who m i?? heehee
lame.gif

u gg to put the sign on yr london cab??

do i get to sit in the london cab then w mini hamham?

A

anotherkepo

stefine photography selling "just married" sign in acylic. quite nice.

hippy

I bought mine at Party USA at Centrepoint. They have another branch at Holland Village but not as comprehensive. Can check out Concourse too when you are free, they sell it really cheap there.

koalabear

Where can i get the "just married" sign other the shops mentioned above???

i need it soon coz my wedding is in 3wks times....

thanks!!!!!!

are

hi... 'party with us' @ centrepoint has a package tat is for car decor, selling abt $14+. it contains car stickers, car decals, boot 'hangers' & some other stuff. we saw it oni aft our wedding, wasted.

as for wedding decor, depends on wat you want. if you go concourse now, they will be selling mainly x'mas things.

party with us oso have some 'wedding bells' decor. can check them out if you want an 'ang mo' wedding decor.

are

oh, another suggestion. a shop in concourse sells letters in those bright 'plastic' paper. u can buy the necc letters & paste. but pls be mindful tat tape might tear the paint out.

we used 'scotch tape' on our car & lucky the paint din come out, but we had a hard time cleaning the sticky residue. was told double-sided tape might tear the paint out.

was also told foam boards are prone to breaking or dropping off due to the strong winds when the vehicle is travelling.

koalabear

thank orchid and are

will check it out @ bras basah and party with us.

heee.... actually i intend to hang e sign on my main door.

koalabear

went to bras basah. Can't find the shop which sell/make "just married" sign. Anyone can help???

will be going to 'party with us' next wk to try my luck.

louica

hi, actually my company is doing large format prints n etc..think as long as u let us know wat material you wan, wat finish you prefer, we should be able to do it for you. if foam boards wont last, maybe you can consider corrugated plastic material. for hanging on front door, simple acrylic and sticker cutting should do the trick
happy.gif

icute

girlfriend,

thanks for the website.

Hi,

I am looking for car deco materials and nice album for my DIY wedding photos. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

fat_pooh

Hi Pleasance,

Maybe u can try 'khool's gift' at north bridge centre. I brought a set of pillow case with the "just married" on it.

celine78

hi priscilla,

do they have a variety of colours for the "just married" pillow case covers ? and do they come with the bedsheet covers too ?

snoozy

Hi all,

jus now i went shopping with my fren and passed by previous thot { i guess is spell like that ) at paragon , they having moving out sales and i saw a pair of married bears holding a "just married" sign infront .. very cute..

yamiyogurt

hi pris

do u know the opening hours of 'Khool's gift' ??
north bridge centre is near bugis junction rite?

can anyone else help?

marilyn_chh

hi,

actually i bought the plate from www.mbossed.com . Got the contact from there. I got the orginal one, nothing fancy..Just a white plate with blue "JUST MARRIED" words. Had it sent to my doorstep for just $30.. not sure if there's any increase in the price now though..

If you want to see my wedding car or my wedding photos just for some ideas , you may drop me a mail at my thread:
My Actual Day and Bridal Photos

gottliebt

Hi Marilyn

Are you interested to sell me your "just married" car sign? How much are you willing to sell it for? Can I have a look at the car sign?
Can send some pictures with the car sign to me at [email protected] Thanks!

vvbbb

hi all,

i'm also interested with the JUST MARRIEd sign or some other wordings if nice.

Btw, are we allowed to tie anything to the car (shoes, cans) when driving the car on the road?

chng

Hi hi,

From my understanding, i think vehicles are not allowed to tie shoes/tins to cars on the road in Singapore.

happy.gif

vvbbb

how abt if it is dangling but not touching the floor?

(fyi, i don't drive so i don't know all this road and car rules)

pudgyme

hi marilyn, had dropped u a mail in yr thread
happy.gif
am interested to view the fun plates too~ yea! i'm tinkin to make the just married sign too.. hee

pierced22

Hi, anyone also contacted marilyn's contact for the sign?
another shop at golden shoe quoted mi $50 for the sign.
wondered how much mbossed charges now.