Jurlique Products in Singapore..

yeoyeo

ya, teachild, haven been visiting the forum for such a long time. This is what happen to me the other time, cos me dunno they start to introduce the new US pdts, when I ask them, then they told me, too late, they applied the pdts on my face already....Sad...

teachild

Halo, yeoyeo,

U noe I went down to EssenceVale n now they dun offer 15% disc on Jurlique pdts liao..so sad!!! And the gal recommended Sundari which i think is the brand from US dat they used on u lor..I told her I'm into Jurlique lor cos I saw from the ingredients of Sundari that they contain preservatives..

I'm still thinking over whether wanna go for facial leh..the gal, Queenie, recommended an $80 facial lor n said that they would use all-Jurlique pdts if I want lor..

And, any kind souls out there going to Oz?

yeoyeo

Hi, Teachild,

Think if u r a member, after the discount will be $60 plus for the facial.
Last time me also served by Queenie, dun really rem d name of d other pdt brand, only noe is from US.
So, u din go for the afcial in the end?

teachild

yeoyeo, oh, da facial would have discount for members ah? Dats good! =)

Hmm..I'm still pondering...is Queenie's skill good? I'm so scared of extraction leh... dun wanna end up wif reddish face...and after facial, when u step out into the polluted streets, then da facial is wasted rite?? Kekekekekeke...

yeoyeo

Yup, teachild, they have discount for facial if u r member.

Queenie's skill me dun have comment, cos only served by her once. Previously, served by a gal, (a few years back),May, for two years, she's good, but too bad she left already.

Dun worry about the reddness on the face, so far, me dun have it whenever me went there for facial, surprised and pleased.

U can try their facial one day and rem to ask for Jurlique pdts only when step in, dun face the same thing as me, nv state then mix the pdts.

Cheers

bluemoon25

Hi all,
I have some Jurlique product for sale.. All Brand NEW and seal...

1)Dermological UltraCalming Cleanser-473ml selling at $80.00

2)Jurlique Day Care Face Lotion-30ml selling at$42

3)Jurlique Herbal Recovery Gel-30ml selling at$78

4)Jurlique Rosewater Freshener-30ml selling at$32

Pls drop me a mail if interested.
Price Neg....

sleepykoara

Hi all,

I have a brand new and sealed (but no box) Rose Hand Cream 125ml for sale. Retail Price is $76 at Tangs, and now let go at $60.

Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

lara

Hi all,

I've 2 of the Jurlique Rosewater Freshener (100ml) for sale. Brand new and sealed with box. Retail price at Tangs is $46, I'm selling at $40 (neg).

Pls PM me if you are interested

moonlit

Hi carrot, you can get Jurlique products at CK Tangs. The counter is next to the escalator (facing inside, not the main door).

kleobis

It's also at CK Tang Vivocity and at the Day Spa at Wheelock place. But DFS is WAAAY cheaper. Ebay S'pore also has some cheaper Jurlique products. I love Jurlique!

kielorla

Ohh i agree fully with you Kleobis, Jurlique product is the best i have used. Any body know the price in DFS changi airport???? The counter in T1/2/3??????

quency

Hi

Good choice Jurlique.
I have been introduced to it 6 months ago and I love it.
Of course the Jurlique Spa is a good choice at Wheelock Place. Should you want a facial with Jurlique products, then you could visit Esther in Tudor Court. Her salon is called Belle Reve.
I only have on me the H/P which is 90050835. She has been working non stop since her salon opened and if I am not mistaken, this week-end she gave herself a short holiday. But try her handphone.