Joke

Can anyone post something funny ?

This Forum is getting a lot of negativeness and very depressing over personal attacks.

for refreshing...

I seldom come here, but i know one way of the other nobody able to stand something like these.

Negativity is very exhausting to hear.

scopefun

Milo Meelo just gave his thumbs up for Scope's blog.
Albee saw Scope and felt wet.
Chocolates has a secret desire: to be kissed by Scope.
Junkie is secretly in love with Scope.
Powder everyday prays to Scope for grace.
Scope's blog becomes the bible of Matters Of The Hearts.

clark

btw, i have made peace with Milo and Powder.

They are entitled to their views and so is everyone.

Let's make love, not war.
Bring this forum back to its former glory.

From now on, only constructive posts from Superman.

Scope and kent,

you are maybe :

1 ) come from a broken family, lack of love and attention. that's why what you do is to seek approval of others and purpose of your own.

2 ) when you are kids , you likely to bully other to show you are more superior than the other. and, you did not do good at school.

3 ) you have too much resources or none at all, either way, you try to seek your own meaning in life that you find it very boring to live in your current life, another words, you got nothing to live for.

4 ) maybe you need to make more friends in REAL life instead of just dealing with words and respond from your screen. I can tell you are a loner, but not lonely.

5 ) at night i can tell you always imagine the world you want to live with, something out of ordinary. being a loner hero or lone wolf to save the world.

6 ) you never finish whatever you start it, most of time the half way through only. because you find it very boring easily. no more exciting, your attention will move away to others things very quickly.

7 ) and you are not that old I guess below 25.

you can tell a lot from the the sentences structure of the post.

just my analysis, no offense.

happy.gif

scopefun

If you take psychology at master and beyond, you'd fail lah...
1. Come from a normal family. Mum's housewife, pampers me, wake up maid prepares breakfast, go out got family cars drive, even go toilet someone will close door for me... Attention? I don't need attention. Or more precisely, I like the fun.
2. I never bullied people. I was 'diagnosed' with an IQ of over 190 as a kid... lack of teenage impulse, cool, thinking, but hate mundane textbooks... School results depend on my mood, cos I see no use for grades.
3. In Singapore I depend on my family... Overseas, I have my other sources... LOL~
4. Depends on where... I am very good at dealing with people, excel in sales, conference, and so on. It's... rather easier to communicate with foreigners than low taste no-culture morons in this island... who think they are so great and smart... when they are just frogs in the well.
5. Nothing to imagine at night...
6. Not really. If there is a purpose, if I love a woman... try me.
7. I am actually 18yo... ...

powder

in Life, u're either bothered... or u choose to be lazy and make mistakes which u could have easily addressed simply with abit more effort.

u only need to be bothered to click 4-5 times to know that i registered in 2004.

but u dun bother... all the education and academics in the world cannot correct this flaw in your character. u can't hide it with a cert.

clark

yes...i have flaws in my character.
I will be the first to admit that.

Excuse Superman for not being prefect.

watching

If I link the registry of the oldest nicks I came across to when the forum started, then it's 2003.

Not to negate what I said earlier, the registry of nicks doesn't necessarily correspond with when people started frequenting the forum.

powder

using "i think" to cover your ass when u can check something so easily shows how bothered u are in the first place... which u're not. the forum has been nothing more than a joke to u.

u're not Superman... Superman TRIES, u dun bother. u never bothered, perhaps for yourself u will... but for any other thing u just recklessly talk.

powder

fyi i have nothing against u... but at one point of time in your life... u've gotta seriously ask yourself if u're gonna die a better person n having made a difference in this world... or would u just be another person whom nobody cares appears or not.

all the academics in the world doesn't make u a better person... just a more acadmically quailified employee...

miloice

For once, clark has stopped, if he has the integrity to stick with his claim on October 10, 2012 - 7:46 am, then I respect that. It would be good for the forum to have one less hater.

Anyway, clark or superman, u don't selectively decide how others in the forum are to address you. It is only respectful for others in the forum to address each other by the register nick. Yours being clark, so, do realise that.

Username: Clark
Full Name: kent & lois lane
Last Logged In: October 12, 2012
Total Posts: 780

your post on October 12, 2012 - 6:48 am, you had all the time to verify something really simple, until Powder pointed out, you didn't even bother. Your past behavior so far gives little credit to your claims. I didn't correct you as there isn't a need. Everyone will realize it themselves. Stalkers in this forum will selectively pick on any opportunity at targeted individuals. It has happened too many times already.

powder

doesn't really matter does it? Life has a way of re-inventing itself thru evolution... if it dies it dies... somehting new will pop up.

if i were a newbie, i doubt i'd post anything with the kind of responses u can get here... u either get the really shallow pple wihtout the ability to think deeper into things (the type whose solution to relationship problem is to go for holiday & reminisce how u 2 fell in love); or u get the trolls who has done farkall for a good 4-5yrs except repeating the same 1 or 2 liners...

with such quality of advice and problems that are absolutely self-created nuances... why would this forum even be vibrant? would Scope or Clark or u for that matter - be attractive as a person who'd help solve any problems?

answer is NO, so why post anything?

the forumers who attracted pple to post their problems here - are no longer present becos they never needed to be here in the first place. but their generosity to give their spare time has been ridiculed and challenged time and again...

wat's the point of pointing out the moot?

watching

When you decide get into the reasons, you omit some very obvious flaws of some people and it wasn't unintentional. For this is one of the reasons the forum has failed.

Point of pointing out the moot ? I think you are aware I've just said my goodbye.

powder

then leave the forum alone instead of thinking u have the farking right to comment on the state of the forum when u have done farkall to contribute in the first place...

i have no idea what kind of farking principles u pple actually have, to think u have any right to voice out.

mirrorcelcius actually declare that he seldom comes to this forum and expects pple to post funny things to entice him... what a farking moron.

u who stirred shit in your early days n half the time paying victim in defeat whilst beating a hasty retreat, hiding behind words... and u also think u have the right to speak up.

something is seriously wrong with the Values that u guys possess yet u think it's someone else' fault.

clark

Actually, Milo is just asking for it.

I am really refraining myself from lashing out at him again.

CONTROL. Superman.

scopefun

Watching,

Do you have to be bothered about morons like Powder?

This is a forum, you can share your view, you can read and learn... why do you have to be bothered about morons and quit?

Quit for what?

The forum doesn't pay you. You won't get any magical effects for happiness coming to forums.

Too easily affected by strangers... makes you a weak mind.

watching

Scope,

Wrong. I am tired. Worn out. Don't want to play Klingon.(for now)

Lift the veil off a certain "moron": mind games, deliberate mistakes, melodrama, decoy. (this is not an answer to forum's state)

scopefun

Watching,

Right or wrong...

If you think you need to 'quit' a forum... whereby a forum is merely a forum...

You really take a game too seriously. LOL~

watching

Aiyoh....a reason for me to leave is because I buey tahan read mind-numbing posts by the likes of MiLo oUT oF tHe SiLo, Cococrap and your banal war. And not to forget, when May Ong the pacemaker left, an attractive feature went as well. She had my attention.

scopefun

War? LOL~
I don't call it war. It's more like a game.

I am not really mad at Coco or those morons... they are morons not becos of nothing. SO why be angry.

Watching my dearie, you ah... whatever reason...

Don't you like to 'chat'? LOL~!!!

You really take the game too seriously. Look at what I wrote to Powder in another thread. You think I am offended by that moron? LOL~

Nay.

Just play mah... Chat chat... If you are a woman, you'd like to chat, you'd like to gossip, and this is one place for women's favorite topics... Who divorce lah, who kena raped lah, who third party, "Aiyo you lust after men your fault lah". "Aiyo that man must like this like that lah"...

Why declare you'd quit when you know you'd want to read crsps? LOL~

Ain't you a woman, my darling...?

watching

No comment means anger meh ?

I don't know crsps. Chat who kena raped ? So many men and women here kena fug here, kena fug there, no....not very interesting, I've got another pet subject.

Chatting session is over.

watching

I really don't want to linger on. That "entertainment" isn't what you think it is. You can find many shiny things on the internet.

clark

hmmm...this i agree.

Too much vulgarities in recent posts.
i can only recommend sammyboy to those forummers.

Are they members already ????

miloice

The extended goodbye continues.... and lingers on. Really cannot tahan this and that.... don't want to linger blah blah blah... BUT NEVERTHELESS LINGERS.

506th post goodbye.... 512 and still going on.

watching

I am beholden to my words, patience Milo. To come in now is to tempt me to lunge at you. You know "entrapment" Milo ?

scopefun

Watching,

You quit, your 'morons' will be very happy...

And you leh, if you come back, you lose face.

If you don't come back, you lose a FREE game to play.

LOL~

Worth it?

clark

Milo, do u recall powder also said once he wanted to leave this forum previously ?

But he came back....stronger, with more "farking"

Why hold this against watching ? A big welcome back !

miloice

clark, strange why u didn't scream at watching for that.

Now.... that's a good joke.

What more to expect when you find scope dangerously handsome.

scopefun

Milo Meelo,

This thread is about being funny...
I also find your head dangerously bloated. LOL~

Besides... Clark is not the first chap to say I look dangerously handsome. LOL~

I never said I am handsome. The more precious views girls have been telling me is... I look like a 'bad boy'. And they like the bad boy feel.

Why? Just because you find Gangnam Style funny doesn't mean everyone must feel the same?

So...

Are you rather too assuming?