Japan package with Dynasty Travel

Will be going tokyo end May. Anybody can share experience with Dynasty Travel?
Any good tour agency to recommand? I am still considering who to travel with? Dynasty? Chan Brothers? ASA? Hong Thai? CTC? Or SA? Please help to advice as I need to book during Natas or before.. thanks so much

piggy12

Hi Hourglass, u going during the cherry blossom season? me too I heard Dynasty, Namho and SA not back but SA seems to be the more recognise travel agency for Japan tour and my friend took SA and they were very please so thinking of taking SA

Hi Piggy,
I am not going during cherry blossom b'cos i hv to wait for my girl school holiday which is end May. I hv booked my package with Hong Thai Travel!

piggy12

Hi Hourglass I just book with CTC find their itinery more complete and more affordable compared to SA, ASA, Hong Thai and Dynasty. But the it individual preference when it come to itinery
happy.gif

My departure date is on end May and its a morning flight by JAL.
My package is 7D5N Honshu Japan tour which includes DisneyLand, Universal Studio etc. The package price is 1899 and am entitled for a $100 earlybird discount. Althought their price is slightly higher and no freebies comapred to SA, Chan Brothers, CTC, but I personally felt they are more reliable!

piggy12

Hi Hourglass,

Glad u found the agency u like. But from what I know only ANA provide morning flight wor?? JAL n SQ all night flight if i not wrong.. I call Hong Thai before and they told me night flight leh.. I might be wrong
happy.gif

pigdapan

HI Hourglass, i just booked Dynasty travel package at the Aug Natas travel fair, almost the same as yours, morning flight too. May I ask what was your experience with Dynasty?

steventay

Hi,

i intend to go Japan during Sakura season around end Mar 2009.. anyone else going which travel agent is better and has good pricing...?

intend to go a 7 to 8days japan package tour and 3 to 4days F&E.

will be going to the coming Natas 2009 Feb fair?

sugarsweet

Hi Steven & Huijuan

You may want to try Super Travels. They have this promotion, 7D5N Central Japan which comes with Free 3D2N Shanghai. Its about $1488 (exclude tax).

Think end of March is their school holiday.

Im travelling with them in early April to catch their Sakura.

doramee

I booked the Japan trip with Super last year. Our preferred travelling date is middle of Mar09. Before the Natas fair, the girl told us that our group so far has 8 people. Yesterday we called to check the number of people joining this trip. A guy answered the call and he told me that no trip to Japan in Mar09. It make me feel worried and unsafed.

Are they lying me? I tried to call the girl who served me when i booked the trip, she told me so far only 12 people joining.. i am thinking..After the Natas fair, there were only 4 people to join the trip? I wonder whether they got "push" the package in Mar09 to the customers.

steventay

maybe you want to go down and talk to them. rather than call..

this is to iron out any problem arise before too late as your travel dates are near and nearer

doramee

before Natas fair (last week), i did go down to check with her.. she told me currently 8 people joinning my package and she said will try to "push" to people to join this trip during Natas fair.. after the Natas fair (yesterday), i called them, there were a guy answered my call.. i just asked him how many people right now.. the answer i got from him is "No Japan trip in Mar09".. then i asked him: "are you sure?".. he said Yes.. until today i called the girl who served us.. she said 12 people..

She said will wait till this Fri, if cant reach 15 people, then i have to change my travelling date. Now i am just curious whether they really have 12 people joined this trip at the moment.. haiz..

doramee

finally cancelled the trip due to not enough people in the trip.. they did pursuade us to join other date or other country.. but we rejected.. they promise will refund us by cheque 2 months later..

yukie

Hi doramee... y 2mths later? Better try to get yr refund bk fm them asap. U never wat will happen 2 mths later.... call them eveyday to chase... make up any story to get bk your $$$$...