Jade Spring @ Yishun

joxue

Hi,

Me! The response seems to be very good hor. Almost 1.7k for 336 units.No idea if will get chosen. You also looking at 4-room?

I made a trip down and took a look. Pretty near to the neighbourhood market and good news is they have a lot of coffee shops. keke Ideal for someone who doesnt cook..

tyx

Hi,

Seems like the is not much people applying for Jade Spring in sgbride. The respone to this thread is so poor.

I applied for a 4 room unit. Been to the place and take a look before, although it is near the market and coffee shop, it is quite far from the MRT.

Any idea when the result would be out?

gg_paradise

ya I think the response is low from here..

I oso looking for 4room.. really wonder whether we can get it.. *hope we can all get it.. hehe*

Ryan, result will be out end of Feb.. I hope the flat will be ready by end of 2009 or early 2010.. do u all think so it will be ready by then?

tyx

Hi,

I don't think it will be ready so soon. They have not even start with the construction yet. The date stated is 2012, thus even if completed ahead of schedule, I think earlier by 6month or so.

joxue

Hi all,

Yea it shd be completed by June 2012..

Ryan the place is far from MRT? I wonder if there will be a feeder bus nearby which will go to the interchange. When we drive out from the market to the MRT, it doesnt seem that far so if there is bus service, its not so bad.

paradise: keke.. yea hope so too.. If we get it then we can probably be neighbours!

gg_paradise

if not wrong now, there is a feeder bus no. 806 & 804 so it is still not so bad..

ahxue: yeah.. we will keep each others updated. I think they gonna start the construction soon.. & I heard that once they start the construction it will be very fast (abt 2yrs to 2.5yrs). The difficult part is the base of the house..

joxue

paradise: yea hopefully we can both get the flats! 5 years is a pretty long wait so I also hope that they can actually finish ahead of schedule..

You married already or getting married soon?

tyx

paradise correct. There is a feeder bus to the area.

Hopefully they will add another service when jade spring is completed

gg_paradise

ahxue: I already rom in 2007. gonna get married in 2009. actually hoping to get our lovenest by 2009 but we dun think is possible le.. haizz.. what abt u?

Ryan: if I not wrong, there will be a bus stop located near jade spring but hopefully they will have another bus service to service that area. as currently now 804 & 806 is always crowded...

joxue

hi paradise,

I have gotten married in 2007. Currently staying with my in-laws. 5 years is a pretty long wait ar.. but then no choice. If can't get this flat then maybe gotta try resale.

I think I saw from the map that there may be a bus stop some more nearby too.

gg_paradise

ah xue: I'm now staying @ Yishun (my parents' place) but once a while I will go over my in laws place which is oso @ Woodlands..

joxue

orh keke.. Then the chance that u may get it may be higher too since its near ur parents' place. Which part of woodlands do ur in-laws stay? I stay near the sports sch..

gg_paradise

my in laws are staying near admiralty mrt.. can I have a look @ ur wedding photos? me currently finding for bridal shop... care to share with me your wedding exp??

joxue

paradise: sure np. I give u the link to my wedding website. Sad to say so, I didnt have a very pleasant experience. I didnt go to any bridal shop but to a freelancer who happened to be my sis-in-law's frd. Initially tot he is more flexible and all my gowns are MTM. But he gave me a lot of trouble and headache. I was so glad when everything is over.Luckily my sisters are pretty good at photoshop and they help me design my ablum. The website is done by them for me too.

joxue

paradise: I sent u the link
happy.gif

Honeymoon ar.. nt really lei. I am now expecting, bb due in March. Havent really enjoy gona become mother le. keke..

joxue

paradise: yea a bit too fast actually.. First few months are pretty terrible. Trying to adjust to being a wife, daughter-in-law and mother-to-be.. all 3 in 1. Still trying my best now to cope. I am expecting a baby girl. U can start planning since u gona get married in 2009? Budgeting and such. Having a baby is costly! Spent a small fortune just on buying stuffs..

I bet ur PS pics will be very nice too!The dog belongs to my hubby. We thought its nice to bring him along for the PS, and to include him in it cos we both love him very much. He was an attention seeker that day. Haha and was very reluctant to tear himself away from the spotlight. My sis got to "drag" him away from the camera so that my hub and I can take couple pics. keke.. Have u tot of places to take ur pictures and such? Ur bridal gowns, the styles u want..

Shall we chat in msn or email instead? I shall email u my msn add
happy.gif

menthola

YoZ....

I also applied Spring Jade.......
HAiZ..... Result out in Feb & chose in Earli Mar...
Received the letter from HDB lor....

I think those chose a option NEAR Parent's house got high chance lor during the Online application

menthola

HeloZ....

Getting married this Oct lor....
HaiZ....

Gave up the balloting @ Punggol where my Q number is 0127 haiZ...

joxue

kiang: Maybe u may get Jade Spring? Best wedding gift.. hope the 3 of us will get it then we can be neighbours... haha

gg_paradise

kiang: 0127 quite a good number. how come u give up? actually every chance now, we must grab.. haha..

ah xue: ya, hope the 3 of us can be neighbours.. mi now waiting anxiously for the Q number to be out on end of Feb or early Mar..

gg_paradise

ah xue: let hope that the rat year will be a good yr for us.. furthermore u gonna have a baby rat.. so I'm sure rat yr will be a gd year for u..

kiang: which bridal shop u choosen? care to share?

joxue

paradise: keke yeah.. very excited n nervous cos my due date is next month. Hope it will be a good year for us!

joxue

paradise: my due date is 27 March

Happy CNY to all too!

May us be blessed with good health and luck..

gg_paradise

ah xue: that is really fast.. enjoy the time now b4 she pop. hehe.. I heard from some mummy that they enjoy the time b4 pop, some even told mi that they miss the time when their baby is still inside their tummy.. I duno how it feels but I'm sure diff mummy have diff feelings... hehe

how CNY to u all so far? mine is soso.. quiter than last yr as my grandma (mummy's mummy) jus pass away so w/o her is rather quiet..

menthola

HeloZ...

Sorry for the late reply...
Happy Chinese New Year ...

Ah Xue: heehee yup yup let's wait & see lor.Don't know this time round will i be lucky or not heehee...

paradise: Y i give up ah? Yup i agree the 0127 is a gd Q number.Actually, me & my wife went to see see the punggol & sengkang area.We like Punggol area as near the punggol beach but think serious that Our parents near @ Wdlands @ CCK area so wanted somewhere near lor. Actually that time i tried for fun Whahhahahaah but din expect such a gd Q number den think carefully... its too far lor...

paradise: We chosen La Vie for our bridal shop. My wife went recce alone & i ask to to chose cos important is that bride gets a gd grown & groom sure standard one lor .... so she like La Vie grown so we sign up....

gg_paradise

Kiang: I think our situation is the same as u... we got our Q number as 0162 for Compassvale Beacon, nice number but we oso giving it up cos our parents staying @ Woodlands & Yishun area so definitely Jade Spring would be a better choice for us. hehe.. so let's hope that we can all get Jade Spring together
happy.gif

hubby & me haven decide on which bridal shop to choose yet.. initially, we wanted to go for the Wedding show @ Bugis held early Jan this yr, but my grandma pass away during that period so we did not get to go.. now we hope to settle our love nest b4 proceeding to the next stage which is to prepare for our wedding.. btw, care to share with me how is ur wedding package like? email to me the details at [email protected] Thanks..

joxue

Morning paradise,

Yeah now that baby is in my womb I still have the freedom to go where I wana. ( though there are certain restrictions-no clubbing,pubbing ) Once baby is out got to see her "face colour".. keke.. And I do enjoy the feel of her kicking and moving about in my womb. Its a good feeling. ( as i am typing, she is moving ke ke )

Like you I didnt really celebrate CNY as my hb's grandma passed away last year. But I did go out with my hb's frds, went for late night suppers and had mahjong sessions.

Kiang: Like you, our parents stay @wdlands and @near cck.. keke so Punggol and Sengkang is out of the question for us. I went to view some flats that hdb was offering ( bi-monthly sale ) but the location of the flats was not to our liking. Did u try for Segar Meadows? ( bukit panjang )

gg_paradise

ahxue: she noe we are toking abt her so she respond by moving in ur tummy.. hehe.. so happy for u
happy.gif
I cant wait for our BTO result to be out soon.

xiaozhunic

Hi all..

Seems like there quite a no. of u getting yishun jade spring. I'm also balloting for that...attempted 3 balloting (Punggol and Sengkang)...but all the no. is soooooo far away...nearest i've gotten is only within 200% of the available flats...Hopefully this time round it won't be a disappointment..

BTW...do your know that if your got a good queue no. for the BTO and gave it up...ur chances of the next ballot is lower?? Coz i actually enquire HDB on that..and they said if our queue no. falls within 100% and we din go for the selection, our next successful balloting will be slightly lower..anyone heard of that??

gg_paradise

Hi Hppyngel,

Welcome to join us..

I have not heard of that but I'm worried that such thing will happen as I fall in the 100% for Compassvale Beacon BTO so will it affect my balloting this time? so how????

karine82

took me so long to find this link.
read from the wedsite that there will be a Hospital build near Jade spring.hmmmm.... any idea where is the actual location?
H@ppy@ngel (hppyngel) u never get woodland unit?

karine82

Hi GG_paRadiSe (gg_paradise), my PIL also stay somewhere near admarity MRT. I moving over to admarity after my wedding in 2009.
sad.gif
have to stay with them for 2yr max.Y admarity no BTO...
sad.gif
actually admarity not bad... still got so many land y dun wanna BTO

xiaozhunic

Hi Karine...

Haiz...by the time is my turn...all the units are gone with the wind...anyway...i'm really hoping to get this jade spring..coz its within 1km of my in-laws place...if i lazy to cook...can just give a ring to my FMIL and have dinner with her...heehee...

GG...hdb website did mention abt it...read the following page (http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10201p.nsf/WPDis/Buying%20A%20New%20HDB%20Flat%20(e-Sales)Policies%20-%20Priority%20Housing%20Scheme?OpenDocument&SubMenu=Policies)..but to me...i think it all depend on luck...coz some ppl jus have to ballot once and they got their flat already...so i guess i must go pray pray den can...Haiz.........

gg_paradise

Karine82: Welcome in too..
happy.gif
that hospital will be build next to the Yishun Polyclinic.

from what I see is that, both of us are the same. will have to shift to admiralty after our wedding. I oso wonder why Woodlands area no BTO. next to my in-laws place, there is a big field which I think can still have more flats.. haha

hppyngel: Jade Spring is oso very near my parents place. so I can oso pop back to have dinner.. whaha..

ya, we are not as lucky as others who apply once & got their flat.. but lets hope all of us get Jade Spring together.. *pray... pray...*

karine82

tat is funny, I got 2 friends ballton the same place. One is Married Child Priority Scheme (First-Timer), She ballton Sengkang those BTO, so have 4 chances right, but she only got very far far away Q number for then now she still don't have any unit,then the other frd like us 1st timer then got only 2 chances rite? but she got her unit le....

what is the meaning of chance??

HiGG_paRadiSe (gg_paradise), somewhere near my in-laws place, also a big field, ur in law stay in Woodland ring road??? i wanna stay admarity also... sob sob...

My friend owns a shop opp the Jade spring, he say that there are good and bad over there.
Good is 4 coffee stall and a NTUC just across the road, bad is alot of Foreigner worker.
He also mention very often see shop lift and also Foreigner worker fright after drink… hai…
Very scary…

take a look @ this
http://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BP13BTOENQWeb/BP13J011DS?strSystem=WIC

6051 Applications / 278unit for Sector C = 21 ppl for one unit...

gg_paradise

karine: yes my in laws stay @ Woodlands Ring Road, 600+.. urs oso the same?

I oso dun really dunderstand how the balloting system works.. they say is based on the system to pick one..

xiaozhunic

Hihi...

Karine...wat u say is very true...there are many coffee shop over there...the fight rate is also high...but it is not as dangerous as those ppl staying near there right?? Hahahaha...

My hubby who is staying just next to one of the coffee shop says that at times when there is a fight...he can't even get to have a proper slp. It would be quite noisy...

And u were saying abt the balloting right...the chances are accumlated only after 5th attempt..If u fail to fall within 100% of the avaliable flats..den u will have additional chances..but i guess the system a bit screwed up...so ppl who have lesser chance..got the flats...whereas ppl who have more chances dun have the luck...

GG...think we have to pray very very hard...coz i have no idea how the system ballots...

joxue

Hi all,

My hubby's friend got a letter from HDB ytd notifying her that she has 4 chances. She has 3 kids and her mum is staying in Yishun. Did anyone of you receive anything from HDB?

Hopefully we can all get it..

I got no idea how the sytem works either. Maybe no matter how many chances one gets, it still depends solely on luck?

*prays hard for all*

gg_paradise

ah xue: I have not receive any letter from HDB yet.. hopefully, I can get such letter from HDB soon..

karine: we jus got to pray hard for it..

as for those fights, I think is like that la.. cos pple tends to drink @ coffee shops so after drinking too much, they will start create prob.. but who noe by the time we shift in, everything will be ok? hehe..