Jade Spring @ Yishun

footprint

the hdb page put 3rd Q of 2011 wor.

hee..

2nd Q of 2012 is the final date they have to handover n completed ba.
happy.gif

these days the avg time taken by hdb is abt 3-3.5yrs... :p

lovingyou

Poohise: I hope that is truth and can't help but wonder if it might comes by June next yr? If yes, can have our first Christmas spent at our new place.
happy.gif

footprint

littlewoman,

yup.. looking forward to xmas @ new hse!
also, i guess our neighbourhood will be very lively, alot of kids n babies!

heee..
happy.gif

footprint

mine too!

The Probable Completion Date of your new flat is 2nd Quarter 2011.!!

So happy!

also, i went to take a look last week (i think)
the blk with the paint up n windows up, so nice!

lovingyou

hehe... Yes... We were just discussing with my parents yesterday. Perhaps I see the progress everyday, I find it slow but I am equally excited.... keke...

lovingyou

Haha... Are u my friend? Only my friends have access and can see it. haha... I posted one pic that showed the completion of the windows installation....
happy.gif

eneriyeo

Yesterday I dropped by and saw most of the flats are painted and have windows fitted. They have unblock the driveway to carpark, so we were able to walk further in to take a look. So excited that our flats are going to be ready soon
happy.gif

by the way, anyone knows where we can see the floor plan online? Tried to search but can't find.

melody_fav

For JS2 : my HDBpage had updated as The Probable Completion Date of your new flat is Q1 of 2011.!! esp blk 452 some updated as end of Jan 11.

evergreen_23

wow..it's been a long long time ever since i login here.. though i still see email alerts..

Yesh!! our flats are finally ready really soon!

We can kind of start our renovation after CNY.. that's when the price will not be that costly.. and they would not need to rush (better quality)..heehee..

Think this thread will become active soon where we will share about the contractor or ID contacts??
happy.gif

meltanwp

juz checked mine last nite.. date of completion estimated end Jan.. im frm JS 2.. blk 452.. yay!!

evergreen: ya it will become active again when everyone talks abt who their contractor is.. what is the design of the room etc.. sooo looking forward to it!

evergreen_23

wow....guess blk 452 will be the first to get ready... the rest of the JS2 is still Q1 2011.. hehe..
JS1 ppl don worry... it should get updated quite soon.. i popped by last week, JS1 looks pretty done too! esp some blocks.. lights are up too..
happy.gif

Anyway, they don issue keys all at one go.. whichever ready, they will issue.. so it could be Blk452 will be ready first, then followed by other blocks.. I think Blk451 could be next cos the lightings are out for that 2 blocks..
happy.gif

christy086

Hi all.. i will be staying at JS2 blk 452..

i already received a letter from HDB informing me that my new flat is near completion. The probable date given is JAN 2011.

So i guess should be able to collect keys very soon..

jo_teo

Hi Hi, I am from Blk 452, I received letter from HDB too. Am meeting my ID cum contractor this weekend to discuss on Renovation matters, Look forward to...

jo_teo

He is not from a big ID company, he run his own business. Met him twice and seen one of the house done up by him,
quite satisfied with his workmanship

jolene_c

hi gers!!!

wanna ask u all, do you rmb if we are eligible for the Additional CPF Housing Grant? I am raising this up as my colleague, a first-timer flat buyer who applied for DBSS has actually managed to get the $40k grant... Duno why we dun hav...

footprint

jolene,
for DBSS, they are eligible for this grant (stay-near-parents grant).
but not us.

cost of flats different la. :p

also, AHG and this grant, are two different matter. :p

AHG is tied to combined salary.
This we are eligible, provided our salary falls below the requirement.
But think late to apply now, as has to apply at point of applying for flats.
happy.gif

jolene_c

Thx footprint for ur explaination. So the 1st timer grant also the same case la.. Hmm. All tis grants n incentives r so confusing!!

Anyway, everyone, gd luck n enjoy the next process: renovating n designing!

desmondtan

Hey JS-ers, very excited abt Reno. But not sure to engage contractor or ID. Any advise? Need some head start to start with. Btw, roughly whats the price difference?

fadzilj

I would be staying at blk 448. Where can I get the floor plan? Need this for the renovation. I can't find it at HDB website, it's not available something like that.

footprint

seems people more active in FB than here. :p

i received letter for PCD (feb 2011).
myhdbpage also reflect they receive my HLE le!

hee..

suddenly, seems so fast!

jo_teo

Dear Neighbor, My HDBpage updated

Status of Application

Status HDB will invite you to take possession (ie collect keys) of your new flat in due course

Hurray!!!

morekisses512

Hi Lai KP,

Which Blk are you from? I received HDB letter advising loan approved and valid till March 2011. Thus I assume collection of key should be here soon too!

eneriyeo

Hello.. Have other blocks receive letter to collect the keys?
I just checked myhdb yesterday and it stated that hdb will invite you to collect the keys in due course.

Hopefully it will be soon
happy.gif