Jade Spring @ Yishun

chrissyyeo

i opt for the doors only...
happy.gif

garyting

Hi ladies, any updates on the progress? I saw there's one post on Facebook Jade Spring account that says JS1 completion date (not sure if it's for a particular block or generally speaking) is on 19 Jan 2011? Anyone aware of this?

solo_estoy

Yes completion date for JS1 is 19 Jan 2011, stated on the board outside the site for a long time already.

However completion may not mean handover ready?

aimei28

Hi all! My bf jst proposed to me and now we are at a lost whether to have our ROM and wedding all in one day. Most probably will be after we collect the keys and have our house renovated. But we are worried that if everything done on the same day, will be very rushed. Is it better to ROM maybe this year first, den reno and slowly plan for our wedding?

Because we intend to do a ROM cum wedding lunch. Seems like its very packed and have to start deciding on location. If ROM first, can slowly plan.

Any advice pls? Thanks!
happy.gif

footprint

morekisses,
just passed by JS1 & JS2.

452 has reached 13th storey le. (if i din count wrongly la)

so guess the probable date might be slightly earlier ba.
haa..
happy.gif

lovingyou

The construction process is going on very well... I think they have almost completed a few blks ... Just hope we can get the keys by the starting of next yr...
happy.gif

Aimei: You can choose to do a ROM ceremony follow by the wedding lunch, in this way, it wun be too rushed in a way... depends on what u looking at for the wedding theme etc..
happy.gif

footprint

mrs chua,
haa.. its called floral spring! :p

i wonder if we sharing the same carpark?

it shows they will be using blk 426.
is that the carpark in JS1?

if yes, means carpark will be real packed, imagine serving JS1 (4 blk) JS2(5 blk) n FS (6 blks!)

gg_paradise

wow.. started 1st coat of painting?? that is good.. can't wait for the keys.. hehe

guess having the new BTO will helps to bring the life ard our area... really good
happy.gif

lovingyou

I hope S$20K is realli enuff too... My HB told me it should be okay for minor renovations and furniture... I guess, we just have to play by ear at times and probably not purchasing the furniture all at once...
happy.gif

footprint

morekisses,
pop by during weekend.
but think most are up, and perhaps now they concentrate on doing the interior, so not much of a diff from outside? hee.
happy.gif

guess the day when they test the lighting (usually at night/evening i think), it means.. 90-99% done!!

hee..

melody_fav

i pop by during weekend too.. if im nt wrong, i saw an unit at blk 451 was lighted up..

Js1 still got 1 block ( at the road junction) still nt up to lvl 13.

autbottle

visited today. think blk 443 already painted 80%. the workers are still working on natoinal day.. basically working on the interior. they are plastering the interior wall at level 13 of blk 442. other levels wall are interiorlly done.

footprint

pop by yesterday!

seems 443 (the front blk) some have starting to lay the tiles wor.

lots of half-painted, or rather, quarter-painted blks here and there!

so excited..

though my hub main concern was whether there's any lift @ the carpark... -_-"

haa..
happy.gif

autbottle

i think definitely will hv lift in carpark. modern carparks do. lift are also meant for disabled drivers. so confirm will have one.

footprint

i ask my hub to drive past yest!

ya, 452 painted n window glass up!
448 also painted half-way, some windows up too!

and carpark is lighted up!
happy.gif

kelvinangsw

Even though the key collection date is stated 2nd Quarter of next year. I still hope we can get the key in the 1st Quarter of next year la...