Is it worth it?

pattywong

I have been with my current bf for more then a year. At the start of our relationship, my bf has been talking to me about marriage and all. He's a divorcee and currently still under separation with his wife. He is 33 and i am 24 this year.

Everything was fine and perfect for nearly 9 months till he left for a business trip to China. He met a girl there and had a relationship with her. Upon his return, he carried on this long distant relationship with her for nearly a month before calling it quits. I decide to give him another chance for his mistake. He has been staying with me for more then half a year already.

Upon his return from China, he started work in a pub. Things didnt improve therefore. He started knowing new girls. I saw texts from girls calling him baby these kind of stuffs. When I confronted him, he says its his friend using his phone. Which i dont believe of cuz. And recently, he brought a girl to Batam for a overnight trip. The girl admitted that they had sexual relationship thrice but they are not together. I did confront him on this issue as i saw the message that he sent her, saying he miss doing it with her etc. And he said he did not do anything with her at all. Of cuz,i knew he was lying.

Everytime when we touch on such issues, he will blow up and say that i invaded his privacy by checking his phone. He says he's very tired as he has to work day and night. Need to settle some financial issues. And all he wants is a small woman. I know it isnt right to check his stuffs. But i cant help it. He always said he loved me and wanted us to get married. But doing such things to me, this isnt love at all.

Is it worth it to even give him a last chance? I know things will never change and he will still continue doing such things behind my back.

miloice

What is different this time vs the previous episodes? Nothing. Its happening again repeatedly and you still asking if you should give him one more chance. Think properly, chance for what?

When you approach strangers to tell u if its worth while to give one more chance, that chance isn't for him, but for you to finally accept the reality.

So, I say to you, give him all the chances till you finally wake up and realize its enough. It is not about him, but you. He is a liar and cheater all the long and takes you on the ride. You choose to be this naive. What it takes for you to realize the real him and understand if you can accept that.

pattywong

Seriously, i have already given all the chance i could have given already. And latest news, he just requested for sex with the girl. SIGHS. 90% on the verge of giving up already.

scopefun

You are hilarious. LOL!

I advise you check for STDs periodically. LOL!!!

OMG! I never fugged girls from pubs cos there are many sluts...

And I avoid stupid women like you cos you ain't a slut but your sex partner is high risk. LOL!

working in the pub. until morning ?

if he does, there will be time different with you. while you are awake, he will be tired. Why not you visit him in the pub dress a little bit let say...alluring...
happy.gif

scopefun

Yes. Why not you listen to Mirror, dress a bit say... alluring, and try to catch STDs faster...? LOL!!!

You people are fugging crazy!!! I like that!

Patty, you are really super out of your fugging mind... ... LOL!!!

mrs_beast

Patty , ask yourself. DO you want to be like this for the rest of your life? Angry, feel betrayed for the rest of your days. You can have better choice isnt' it?

smileguy

are you happy leading this kind of life? u mention hes currently under separation with his wife meaning hes not officially divorce yet..then had a long distance r.s with a new girl ,call it quit , then start knowing another girl , è§ä¸€ä¸ªçˆ±ä¸€ä¸ª n then including you ?so this is how many triangle love?? did you jump Q? or other girls jump Q ? do you consider his gf ? or put it another way do you consider this kind of guy ur bf? you should ask yourslf "isit worth it" ,are you happy ?
路是自己走的..everything is in your hand now..

magaz

Most of the time, actions speak louder than words..

His behavior:
1) left for a business trip to China. He met a girl there and had a relationship with her.
2) Upon his return, he carried on this long distant relationship with her for nearly a month before calling it quits.
3) recently, he brought a girl to Batam for a overnight trip. The girl admitted that they had sexual relationship thrice..
4) And he said he did not do anything with her at all. Of cuz,i knew he was lying.
5) latest news, he just requested for sex with the girl.

That's his 'actions', is this something that you want/can live with? If yes, please go ahead and give him the "chance". (by the way, did he even ask for the "chance"?)

He said...
all he wants is a small woman.
[his definition of "å°å¥³äºº"? Some define it as an ignorant woman, hope that's not his definition. ]

“Is it worth it to even give him a last chance?â€
Let's see what happens years down the road ...you predicted "things will never change and he will still continue doing such things behind my back." [you could be right)

You should try asking yourself if this is what you want.

You are only 24. If u live to 96, that's another 24years x 3 to go. Is it worth it?

60secs

Patty, you should give him unlimited chances until you find yourself infected with a STD or AIDS. Then seek treatment for you and him in the name of love, of course you must foot all the medical bills.

How i wish i'm able to find a gf like you, after so many years, i haven't found any stupid girl like this. Sigh ..

60secs

PS. Patty, any chance after this relationship that you are looking for another dirty old man? I promise i would cheat on you too many times. PM me pls.. thanks.

scopefun

60Sec,

You wish to find a source of STDs??? LOL!

OMG! Girls like her is the number one crap to avoid! She is more dangerous than those sluts in pubs and hookers who are obvious red sign.

This chick fugged by only one but her risk is higher than those in pubs and hookers using protections...

I'd gladly leave you with such chicks... LOL!

60secs

I think i'm more likely to piss her off if i request her to show me her recent medical checkup report b4 fùcking her, anyway dirty old man like us shouldn't be afraid of STDs. Our mission in life is to fùck as many girls as possible before we drop dead. Fùck while we are able to fùck brah so that we can live without regrets.

Scope,

are you trying to make yourself feel better by typing LOL in every sentences ?

people find it funny when they read the word or the meaning of it. not your style of "LOL"

and you do not need to teach people of STD, we are grown up now. every action there is a risk involved. you don't want take risk ? easy, go home watch TV and do nothing. hopefully, you don't get cancer and die.
happy.gif

scopefun

60sec,

My mission in life is to find true love. And I am failing. LOL!

Before you got STDs, of cos you are not afraid. Before war comes, everyone is a patriot. LOL!!!

In case you have a woman you love, and you got STDs, do you think you will fug her and spread the love to her?

Mirror,

LOL is really laughing out loud...

I am not teaching her about STDs, I am telling her to do frequent checkups. Her man is like choosing all the women from the wrong places, this type of women can be fugged by anyone anywhere anytime...

Everything has a risk... but there must be a calculated risk.

No matter how pretty Patty Wong is, if I WERE to be her next man or if I met someone like her, I'd insist on a STD checkup on her part... She's dangerous, got it? Because she appears to be fugging only one man, but she is a fugging high risk woman.

If that man catches HIV, he'd only need to pump her ONCE for her to get it and immediately be able to infect another. That's how dangerous she is, and she poses a threat to men like myself who pick up nice women away from pubs, Geylang and such...

She's like a walking time bomb...

She's fugging high risk! This is NOT calculated risk anymore...