Indoor Suntanning

xara

Hi ,

any BTB here was asked to do something abt the tan lines on the shoulder? Anyone tried Indoor suntanning or spray tanning? =)

blur_queenie

Helo,

I have tried indoor tanning at Tan Queen Lan Street (Bugis), trying to get rid of the bikini lines. Have to go for a few tries before the color tone even out. Usually those area which are not being tanned often will turn red and peel therefore will have to apply lots of lotion to cool it down.

xara

hi jojo,
think the one u mentioned is fabulous tan.
How many session u took to even out the tan line? how long will i need to start gg for the tanning before the PS or AD?

The peeling off is like sunburn? if so, isnt it harder to even out the colour?

blur_queenie

Tiara,

I went for a trial to try it out if I like it. Basically those who have never tried indoor tanning before can only tan for max 9 mins. Subsequently,you can increase the time as you attend more sessions. They come in 5-20 sessions up to individual. I have yet to go for the 2nd tan as my chest area is currently healing and peeling too. It also depend on your skin type, i belongs to those that burn easily and turn red. Therefore lotions is a must after the tan to prevent your skin from dehydrating.They will provide you their special tanning lotion to bring out the colour
Usually they recommend tanning sessions once to twice a week depending on your skin type. My BS coordinator mentioned that twice is enough to even out the colour and the rest is to maintain it as she is a regular goer.

blur_queenie

When is your PS? You must give time for your skin to heal and be hydrated for your PS so you can give it a try at least 2 - 3 weeks before ur PS.

xara

hi jojo,
thanks for the info.
My PS will be in early oct, so i guess i need to start going for it in sept le=)

When is ur PS or AD? Are they over?

blur_queenie

Tiara,

My PS is end of the month. AD is four months later. Will be considering if i should continue after my PS as my skin is pretty dry, do not want to cause further harm to it.

b2blee

Hi all,

I happen to have a spare 1 week unlimited tan voucher with Fabulous Tan.

I am letting it go for a reasonable price. Anyone interested?

noamie08

I heard that buying indoor tanning lotion online is cheaper. But there are articles saying that most online store are selling fake lotion or used expired lotion. I do not want to buy from bidding website like eBay. But I did a search for lotion website but most of them looks like a scam. Some website doesn't allow international shipping so I wouldn't be able to buy. Anyone, had bought indoor tanning lotion from a reliable website ? I'm interested in buying Auatralian Gold vintage gold lotion. Can anyone share ? Thanks

modchicme

hey noamie, not too sure abt self tanning lotion but will it be streaky if u put it on urself? i tried spray tanning at pink parlour. wasn't really planning to go really dark (the thought of ross from that friends show at the tanning booths scared the shit out of me!) and i have sensitive skin.. but because they told me that it's organic, i gave it a go. LOVE the results (not too tanned but i did glow - u can customise in a sense tht they will ask if the darkness is enough fr u, otherwise they can apply another layer)and then there is an after care lotion which u can purchase like a tan extender to keep ur tan longer. if u wanna buy the lotion online u can check their webshop. they do sell it there. (webshop is within their website i think it's www.pinkparlour.com.sg)tt's all i've tried so far... do share with me what uve tried. i'm really fair, n nw tht the weather's a bit bonkers, i can't get tanned naturally!!! -__-