Indonesian Brides!!

teatree

good morning ladies,

serenity, have sent the link to you
happy.gif
have you gone for your fitting or anything? hehehe.... i would love to see your fitting photos *hint*.

err.... why would you want to march in again? or is it for the dinner?

me waiting for leeds to come back before i can arrange the gathering.

serenity

hi teatree,
You look so pretty....so radiant! thx for sharing
happy.gif

my first fitting will be in june. But i hv my ROM photos to share, gimme yr email addy ok..

Yeah i hv to march in again for the dinner..hmm

teatree

hi serenity,

i want to see your ROM photos
happy.gif
hehe... my email addy is [email protected]

hey, do you want to join us for an indon brides gathering? not confirm yet but just trying to get more people to go
happy.gif

teatree

anna,

sent you the link
happy.gif

the hardest part is setting a date where lots of people can come.

serenity, me going to see your pictures now
happy.gif
so excited! hehe..

butterfly

Hi serenity,
Your love nest is at sengkang? Mine is at punggol! So near! Maybe can visit you one of these days to see your new renovated house. My house is still under renovation. Still so messy. HAve you moved in yet? I'm moving in only after the wedding but my darling is staying there already.. Heee..

How about:
- March out after being announced husband and wife.
- Your guests will have cocktail first while you rest in the room for about 1 - 2 hrs. Touch up on your make up before marching in again. The reason being, not all your guests will be attending the solemnization right? Especially for those non-christians, i think they will only attend the dinner. So give some time for the guests to mingle around and chat with others before starting the dinner.. So give yourself sufficient time for the solemnization.. Just my suggestions.. Heee!

Teatree,
So how's the plan for the outing??? So exciting!

serenity

hi butterfly,
Yae! We're neighbours (soon)! hee..come and drop by to my homie when u free ok...Moreover i stay at compassvale st, nearer to punggol..hee..Me and fiance moved in just 2 weeks ago..I guess either u or yr hubby-to-be is a sporean citizen?

Thanks for the suggestion, butterfly. Appreciate it! Like u said, need some interval in between march out and 2nd march in, otherwise will look very silly..hehe thx thx!

zhane

hi butterfly,
i usually stay at home on week end.coz..seing Orchards give bored feeling..
happy.gif

hi serenity,
i intend to have OTR WG.btw,u know which bridal do have good WG & price in sg?
happy.gif

the designer that u mentioned,Minda,,is she in indo or sg?can i have her addrs&contact?

girls,,
im in finding wedding card & some other things to do,,..so im in indo rite now.
but,i'll visit sg again on early June.
hope i can join the meeting by then.

leeds

Good morning ladies.

Wah gone for 4 days and so many things going on in this thread already, and we've got some new members.
happy.gif
Hi hi!

Teatree, count me in for the gathering. Weekday nights is good with me. Yay so exciting.
happy.gif
My gowns are not ready after all. Apparently I've lost some weight since my last measurement so the designer has to alter quite a lot. Sigh.... was so excited actually. But now have to wait another month lor.... No pics to show too.
sad.gif

Butterfly, the designer I went to in SG was Joan at Far East Plaza. I definitely wouldn't recommend you to go there, her work is very simple yet so expensive, and she's very bossy like I have to listen to her, rather than she listening to what I want.

Serenity, I'm with Four seasons as well. Who's your coordinator? When's your wedding? Can I see your pics too pls? [email protected] Thanks

Candi, Yah i heard of Se Ping, my relatives used to go there to make the gowns, but most have transferred to Lie Sien and Oni at LaFille. They are my designers too. Have you heard of them?

serenity

Hi Zhane,
my designer is not an Indo, judging by her name, Minda Gomez, guess she's a Phillipino. I'm not sure whether Silhouette sells OTR gown tho', coz once I asked her what do they do with the used WG and she said they export to overseas. But no harm to ask her again to make sure. Here's her contact no: 67337197
happy.gif

leeds,
hi hi! you are with Four seasons too?? Yay! High-5!! hehe this is exciting! My coordinator is Billy Yap and wedding will be in 20 Nov. I simply fell in love with Four Seasons ballroom and the hotel exclusivity
happy.gif
It's true that Billy is not very flexible, encounter that when we tried to opt-out for a few items in the package...but nevertheless, i still love my wedding venue heuheue...
happy.gif
How abt u leeds, when is yr wedding and anything to share abt the hotel? Btw, sent u my ROM photos link. Any photos to share?
happy.gif

teatree

ladies,

leeds, welcome back! wow congratulations on the weight loss. hehee.... aiyoh... must wait another long month for pictures
happy.gif

mmmh, how about i fix the date to be friday, 14 may 2004, tentatively. please give me suggestions on what we can do or eat or drink on that day, okay?

serenity, wow your ROM is very romantic. where did you hold it at? and you and your husband got matching outfits!

zhane, whe are you coming back to singapore? will you be here on 14 may? then can join us for the gathering. hee... in indo, have you got a printer to print your invites? if you have not,i can recommend you one.

i think silhoutte provides OTR gowns, you can check them out. very cosy boutique at stamford house.

leeds

Hi serenity,

Same same my coordinator is Billy Yap too. Which ballroom did you get? So what did you manage to exchange with Billy? Heard FS is having a wedding fair and they are throwing in a bottle of wine per table. Did you get that? I was so frustrated trying to negotiate for anything with Billy, but we fell in love with the ballroom so no choice lor. Your wedding is 2004 or 2005? Mine is 9 Jan 05. Sorry no photos to share yet, haven't ROMed yet too. Thanks for the pics, will take a look later.
happy.gif

Hi teatree,

Ya ya so happy I lost some weight, must be all this going to the gym and the exercise classes.
happy.gif
Must make sure I keep it up, if I regained the weight loss then all my gowns cannot fit!! haha...

So sorry I cannot make it 14 May. How abt the week before 7th may?

Zhane, oh you are in indo now? Is it cheaper to print the invitation in indo or SG? So when are you coming here again?

leeds

Serenity,

Saw your pics already. Nice nice. You and your hubby look so sweet together.
happy.gif
Where was the ROM held btw?

teatree

hi leeds,

ooh you can't make it on 14 may. i can't make it on the week before 7 may. hehehe... we busy gals
happy.gif

errr.... let me pick another date. how about the week after 14 may, let's say 21 may?

calling serenity, butterly, zhane, rhs, anna, what do you gals think of 21 may? it's a friday.

teatree

leeds,

forgot to say that you'll lose wait nearer your wedding date! hehehe... don't even need to exercise, the weight loss (at least for me lah) is mostly due to the pressure of having to fit nicely into those gowns. vanity is my greatest motivation.

zhane

hi teatree,

for invitation,
im planning to make it at card company speciallized in wedding.in indo, we mostly use them,there's a lot of wedding card companies in indo.i think they're very good in design yet cheap..few steps than SG.however,thanks for ur printing offering.
happy.gif

for the gathering,,unfortunately,i only can visit SG again on June.maybe available on June 3rd/4th 2004.no chance for May 14th
sad.gif

woaaa(sad,sad,sad,,)..

leeds

Hi teatree,

I'm ok on 21st. But such a long time away... can't wait! hehe... I dont know if i'll be able to lose weight due to pressure. I tend to eat more when I'm stressed out. Hey, so have you uploaded your wedding pics yet? I haven't seen them leh...

zhane

hi leeds,

this May..lot of wedding exhibitions will be held in Jakarta.wanna look around there
happy.gif

i'll be in SG again on June.

according to me,wedding card in indo is still the best yet cheaper than SG.u can choose from the lowest budget till the higher for the exclusive design 'only made for u' such as display ur pre-wedd shot on card,ur childhood photos,etc
from classical to retro style..u name it,,
happy.gif

btw,,where d u get for ur invitation,is it in SG?

serenity

hi teatree/leeds,
my rom was held at conrad hotel, function room by the pool.
happy.gif

leeds, i signed up with FS during the bridal fair last oct i think, and get free 30 litres of beer, 30 bottles of wine, and free seats cover..did u get those?

so far, didn't managed to negotiate anything with billy *he's so cruel! but anyway we dropped the ice-carving and ballroom deco (main ballroom) coz we don't like their 'gold' theme...so we sourced out our own florist to do the ballroom deco.

My wedding is this year 20 Nov 04, Not too far fm yrs yaah, 09 Jan 05...hehe

So fast lost weight already huh? Did u joined any fitness centre?? I'm with amore...trying to lose some weight too, first fitting in June *pressure! hehe...

teatree, i need to attend class every fri..so don't think can join u gals... *sob... let me know if any chance u gals change it to other days ok..
happy.gif

leeds

Zhane,

No i haven't got my wedding cards yet. FS actually provide cards but I didn't like any of them, so still looking around. Can give me a rough guide how much for simple ones in indo?

Just wondering, are you currently working in SG or indo now? Oh indo also got wedding exhibitions? Is it for gowns or hotels?

leeds

Hi serenity,

I saw that room in conrad the last time, but the decor sure looked different!! The last time when i went there, it was garden theme, full of flowers. hehe... Very nice room and the coordinator is very good. My bro is holding his wedding at conrad in july, so i've gone there to kaypoh many times
happy.gif

Sigh so sad I didnt get any of those perks!!
sad.gif
I signed up in Feb and Billy refused to throw in anything. I have to pay for everything, seat covers, wine, beer, corkage charge!! Actually FS really very inflexible, I just hope it turns out as good as they claimed. Which florist did you get? Can share your contact and price pls?

I just joined planet fitness last month and I'm totally hooked on it. I love the classes and facilities. Btw you are already so slim no need to lose weight lah. I'm thinking of trying out Amore with a friend cos uob card has access. Is the yoga class any good?

Teatree, why don't we change to thurs/sat so serenity can come too? Anyway 21st is such a long time away leh...
happy.gif

Any comments, gals??

teatree

hi ladies,

yeah. i think change the day. serenity, can you make it if it's on thursday or saturday? around that's 20 or 22 may?

mmmh, your ROM sure is memorable! and the decor is really nice.

serenity

hi leeds,
i'm going to see billy soon for the invites. Design no good huh? i can't remember what they have, seen 1 design at FS bridal fair, it's 2 layers, the one outside kinda translucent with leaves patterns, beige in color..Did u see those? Hw many designs do they have huh..

my rom deco at conrad was done by my hubby's friend who owns a event co., maybe that's why different fm what u've seen
happy.gif
conrad main ballroom is very nice too, i like the stairs from lobby which leads to ballroom, just like FS yaah hehe...

I engaged Delicate Matters florist for all the floral thingy for my wedding: car deco, corsages, ballroom deco, hand bouquet. It's a small setup runs by young couples. Simply love their flowers, my hubby always get bouquet there for me on special occassions..
happy.gif

Take a look at their website : www.delicatematters.com, they hv some portfolio on weddings ballroom deco..
$$ not firmed yet, we need to meet up again to confirm on their proposal, but we've told them our budget is ard $1K..If u interested, let me know maybe 2 couples will be cheaper kekee...!

I went to yoga and pilate in amore before, but didn't really enjoy it, maybe cos my body is too stiff or they are too advanced !!..or maybe it's just me..hehe if you can join for free, go for it..worth at try!
happy.gif

serenity

hi teatree,
wld prefer thurs 20th
sorry, i know its hard to arrange a day that everyone can make it..
really appreciate yr effort, thx thx!
happy.gif

zhane

hi leeds,

im working in indo but frequent visit SG.
happy.gif

wedding exhibitions in indo mostly consits of many bridals & salons,photostudios,food caterings,groom suites,wedding card companies,travel agents & florists are showing together in a hotel.

u know already ..that mostly indonesians think the wedding is an important moment and have to celebrate it in BIG.so does the exhibition,take "One Stop Wedding" like.
the goal is u can find ur all wedding needs in just 1 place.

unlike SG,indo exhibitions never ask for admission fee..all people are welcome to see for free
happy.gif

simple wedding card can start from $0.5/pc - $5/pc.it really depend on design & fabric/paper quality.it can take higher cost if u choose better quality.they take 2 days up to 3 months work to finish the order depend on how many cards & how difficult the design is,, also watch out for peak months of wedding.usually begin on September - March.advised to order 2-3 months before the wedding to avoid the mis-handle of order.

woaa..seems i can't go for the gathering ah..:{

teatree

hi hi,

okie, since serenity can make it on thursday 20th, then for now it's 20 may. where do you think we should go? i can eat anything so food is no problem for me
happy.gif

zhane, will arrange another one just for you in june, okay?? we also want to see you of course!

zhane, yeah, there one huge bridal exhibition in jakarta around these few months. you can practically get everything from that one exhibition. i ordered my cake and card during such exhibition. the discount they gave was quite attractive leh. for cake, i got a 20% discount and around 15% for the card.

but it was quite stressful for me, since i was only back home for about 1 month and during that 1 month i got to decide everything from decor, music, menu, cake, invite, the coordinators during the day, the emcee, the schedule blah blah blah..... fought with my mother almost everyday. hehehe....

leeds, me so lazy hor! until still have not uploaded wedding pics. why don't i bring an album or 2 during our outing? hee....

leeds

Serenity,

Yah i saw that card, which i think is the best amongst the rest. But still not too impressed by it cos its a bit too modern and small, I like those bright red cards! hehe... Hey i notice indons like big grand staircases. My parents simply love the staircases at conrad and FS, thats why we chose these 2 hotels lor.

I checked out the website and I'm impressed! Nice flowers and not expensive. I'm seriously considering them too. But our AD dates are 3mths apart, do you think they will consider giving us discounts? So you are getting rid of all the deco from FS and get from delicate matters and all for $1k? Thats very good bargain! Keep me updated on their proposal pls.
happy.gif

leeds

Zhane,

wah thats quite good ah... less headache, everything sorted at one place. If only SG has such a service... Must keep us updated on your wedding prep yah. Btw when's your AD?

The card designing sounds very good ah. Can put picture and all also. Yah indonesians are very creative! Have you designed yours yet? I dont think i'll have time to design the cards in Indo lah... Prob just stick to a simple one in SG.

felicity

serenity
i have not done much actually cos ad only in dec nxt yr so still have time..

butterfly
haha. no lobang le.. cos i dun wk for the 3 local banks so no loans dept.. din know tt kidnergarten business so many close down. i tot its a lucrative line.. ;p
ye wedding so soon must be very excited..

teatree
ya yr pics very nice.. you do the hairdo in indo or sg cos the style is quite indo?
hmm. you wking already? in what line? cos i rem reading fm the posts you studying rite?

i hving exams this june.. so may is not gd.. i join the outing for june.. wkdays are mostly ok i think.. hmm.. my indo quite rusty already..so many yrs of disuse.. sum more at home we mostly speak medan hokkien.. you gals all tok indo then i will be blur ..
just wondering, anyone fm medan here?

butterfly

Hi girls,
Wah so many messages today! So difficult to keep up! Anyway, as for the outing, i'm fine on any weekday nights. Any day, any date would be ok for me..

Teatree,
Thanks for organising the outing ah!

Serenity,
Waahh so nice you moved in already! How much do you spend for reno? Just wondering.. If it's confidential, then it's ok.. Sure i'll come by at your house maybe one of these days.. Will give u a call 1st. Can PM me your hp number? Thanks!

teatree

morning ladies
happy.gif

anna, err... hairstyle in indo was done by and indon make up artist while the photoshoot's one was done by a singaporean make up artist. his name is sam ong.

haha... we can speak half english and half indon when you join us for the outing. or maybe 3/4 english?

i am still studying but right now having my attachment and don't like it! i'm in chemical engineering by the way. heheh... prefer school. more free. how about you? working in what line?

have you started looking for bridal and stuffs?

butterfly, sure sure. so 20 may okay with you ah?

i suppose dinner will be good? some place where we can chat? i know a sandwich shop in taka that's not too expensive but serves really good sandwich. you gals want to try that? it's called toast.

leeds

Hi butterfly,

You always come online late at night ah? You dont use the comp at work or school? hehe... thats why cannot keep up.
happy.gif

Teatree,

Are you on a diet? Eating sandwich for dinner?? hehe... I'm fine with Toast if you gals want, as long as its a nice place where we gals can sit down and chat. Pls pls bring your album when we meet up ok. So exciting! hehe...
happy.gif
Oh you are an engineer. I got quite a few friends from indo who did engineering in NTU. Seems like a popular choice with indons here eh. Of cos studying is better than work! I miss school too. Working is tiring especially in SG so stressful. sigh...

teatree

leeds,

hahaha... i'm not on diet. i thought you gals want to eat something healthy since wedding is coming and want to lose some weight. hahahha... i can tell you that the only sandwich that can satisfy me is a one foot long subway.

what line are you in leeds? engineering is not exciting leh
sad.gif
. i'm thinking of taking another degree in fashion or finance or law after this. are you going to start work immediately once you move to leeds? if not then can take up master course. or you have a master degree already?

mmmh, that means i go home first before meeting you gals. don't think i want to drag those albums to work.

leeds

Teatree,

haha... me cannot reduce my appetite lah, love food too much... the only way for me to lose weight is by exercising. Thats why now going to the gym so regularly. hehe...

I work in a bank. Actually ah, i'm quite suprised that you are an engineer, you dont seem like one! Maybe you should go into fashion since you love clothes so much! haha... wanted to go into that line last time too, but i dont have the patience to sew!! My dream is to be a buyer for some big fashion stores! haha... something like Rachel in Friends. Good ah... jetsetting all over the world just to shop and shop and shop!
happy.gif
So what are your main interests? You are still young, can always take up another course. Or take up a masters after graduating. A lot of my collegues have degree in engineering and masters in finance, very sought after combination to work in finance industry.

Me dont want to immediately look for work when i move to leeds lah, need to settle down and adjust to the new town, lifestyle etc first...
happy.gif
relax for a bit after working so hard for 2 yrs leh. hehe...

teatree

leeds,

hahhaa.... me too love food so much. but have not been exercising. i used to do lots of running. but had abandoned it almost comletely since i started uni.

read that you join planet fitness. is it expensive ah? i'm very interested to try things like yoga and pilates. heard that they can shape body very nicely
happy.gif

hahahahah... i also cannot sew! but there is another fashion course that probably does not involve lots of sewing. it's fashion merchandising. and can be a fashion buyer! my ideal job too. but singapore is not yet a fashion city, and buying for, let's say, robinsons does not really appeal to me. but shops like inez, belle or the link, wow! cannot imagine how happy i'll be if i work for them man. it's shopping everyday for me.

sounds good, to be able to take some time off work
happy.gif
. actually, banking also not bad, very lucrative. that means you studied finance in uni?

have been meaning to ask you this but always forget, did you manage to get SATC vcds in bandung?

serenity

hi anna,
don't worry, we'll speak common language that everyone can understand
happy.gif
so come and join us if you can ok!

leeds,
sure, i'll keep u updated on the proposal from delicatematters
happy.gif
but will not be so soon, at least 2 weeks from now, cos my hubby is on reservist, it's better to decide together. if you can't wait, you can contact them directly and look for vincent, they hv more pics in their studio at east coast rd, very cosy and nice place
happy.gif

leeds, do u know what is FS wedding favors? Is it chocolates? Hoping that they hv something new or at least choices..Will you be having church wedding?

butterfly,
my reno costs ard 50K (changed almost the entire hse). will PM you my HP no., let me know when you're dropping by ok
happy.gif
When yr reno will be completed? Excited huh? Thats how we felt too when reno was abt to complete..hee eventho' lots of running ard to do, minor things to take care, and burnt a huge hole in the pocket, we can say, it's all worth it! The best place in the world is our home sweet home hahaa...sorry abit carried away! :p

teatree,
can we sit for long in Toast? If yes, i don't mind. Cos i'm sure we have lots to chat...right ladies! hehe...

zhane

hi teatree,

woww..what a joy,,u girls will arrange one for me on June,ah..thank's a lot..
rofl.gif

i'll give u a week notice before i arrived SG.
ok girls?
happy.gif

leeds,
my AD will be on this October,but have no the date yet.still wait for our renovate house being finished.
yawn.gif

leeds

Hi teatree,

Yah i joined planet fitness and i really love it. Cos the classes are so fun, i dont find it a drag to go to the gym. But so far i dont see any change in my shape. hehe... maybe a bit firmer lah and prob lost a few cms.
happy.gif
Interested to join me?

Fashion merchandising thats the one!! Very fun hor... real dream job but not so realistic in our society. Thats why end up working in a bank. I guess its safer, more stable, and boring! I did management in uni.

Oh no I didn't get SATC in bandung, dunno where to find. My fiance said he'll get for me from england when he comes back.

leeds

Serenity,

I can wait 2 weeks for your updates, after all I'm not going to decide on the decor so soon. So pls keep me updated yah. Eh so your hubby is singaporean or PR here? Reservist is so horrible yah, my brothers have to go thru that also. So bad...

I think the favours are heart-shaped chocolates. So boring... Heard they are going to come up with new ones, like bears, flowers etc, but dunno if its true. I will be having a church wedding, but still not sure which church cos both me and fiance are not baptised and he's still going for RCIA now. Thats one of our major headaches now actually. Where's new christian church btw?

zhane

girls,

just wondering,,what material d u have for ur wedding bands?

White Gold are common on these years for wedding bands in indo. but i think its not nice since will tarnish & have to crome it frequently..

so..im planning to have platinum.i went for Leehwa,Goldheart,Sooke but have not decide yet which to choose..
happy.gif

how u girls think..?

squarecouple

Hi Indonesian ladies

I'm thinking of going to Jarkarta to work as a teacher in an international school. Do you think it is safe to teach there? How are teachers treated in Jarkarta? Are they respected?

serenity

Hi leeds,

Before i joined amore, i was contemplating to join Planet too cos my sis-in-law is also a member there, and she's hooked just like you..hehe..The only thing that keeps me fm joining is the thot of having guys around while working out..is it really that bad?..but now that my amore membership is ending, keeping my options open for other fitness centre. How's the environment in PF? Which branch do you frequent and how much did you pay for the membership? hee sorry so many qns, doing my survey...
happy.gif

You from Bandung? Heard Bandung girls are very pretty and feminine, guess you are
happy.gif
i love the pisang molen and brownies..yummy! do you still have the sunda accents?
happy.gif

You mentioned moving to leeds, where is it?

My hubby is a Hongki and holding a spore citizen now. Thats why gotta go reservist. Will be lonely for 2 weeks..*hikz! Yr brothers are 2nd generation PR or citizen? How abt you and fiance?

New Creation Church is @ Suntec City The Rock auditorium. They hv 4 services on Sunday and we usually go the 2pm one. Let me know if you interested to go, we'll go together
happy.gif

For my case, we'll not hold a separate church wedding, it will be only a holy matrimony just before the wedding dinner in the same ballroom. But procedure will be the same as church wedding. We did that becos all the pastors are booked for the afternoon church wedding
sad.gif
hope everything turns out ok.

Hey what is RCIA?

Will meet billy tonight, gonna ask him abt the wedding favor too, will let u know ok
happy.gif

serenity

Hi Zhane,
True that white gold wld hv scratches over the time but don't think it will tarnish lah. Once we were thinking of getting platinum too, but for the same design, white gold and platinum are almost 1K diff. So we thought it's not worth it and get white gold instead..We got it from lee hwa
happy.gif
Happy shopping
happy.gif

squarecouple,
jakarta is my hometown and i shld say it's not as scary as some ppl think. Sometimes i find that news abt indo is always very exagerating. hence negative impression from ppl overseas.

My advice is, be vigilant and you can survive in jakarta...
happy.gif

Teacher in intl school will be treated as expat i think, and prospect/treatment of course will be so much better. Sometimes i pity teachers in govt school, they are not treated as they shld.

leeds

Hi serenity,

Yah PF is very good, I really enjoy it and once you start you are hooked. hehe... there are a lot of classes to go to every week, eg. yoga, pilates, pump, cycle, thai kickboxing, dance, combat etc. There's a huge variety that you wont get bored lah. At first i was self-conscious too having guys around, but after a while, you'll get used to it, doesnt matter lah we are there to exercise.
happy.gif
There's a ladies-only gym area too inside. I normally go to suntec and great world branch. Membership is $60/mth, think they are having promo now. hehe... I sound like a promoter here.

Yah i'm from bandung. haha... pretty and feminine?? I'm neither lah. And i cant shake off my sunda accents! So dont make fun hor... You from jakarta? Still go back there often? Leeds is in england, thats where my fiance is working now, and thats where we're gonna settle down after wedding. So excited
happy.gif
Luckily my fiance doesnt need to go for reservice! But my bros prob will be called too if they are in SG. We've been PRs here since young.

Oh the one at The Rock! I always see very very long queue every sunday there. My fiance is attending RCIA, its the course to be baptised as catholic. Thats why i've got huge headache abt religion cos i'm brought up as christian. Oh well, we'll see how it goes...

No wonder you are asking abt the march in. Holy matrimony before dinner should be ok. But make sure you have enough time for the whole 8 course dinner cos FS serves 1 course by 1 course right. I think it'd be quite slow.

Keep me updated abt your meeting tonight!
happy.gif

leeds

Zhane,

I haven't got my wedding bands yet. But am hoping for platinum cos its more lasting and more shiny. hehe... But if serenity says the diff could be abt 1K, really have to reconsider leh... So what design are you looking at? Simple one or with diamonds?
happy.gif

tanlea

hi leeds

yah, zhane is right. platinum is almost $1K difference. in the end, me and my hubby recast the ring to gold but still got some extra charges involved cos we recast the ring to gold lors.

suggest you go shopping at lee hwa, soo kee. choose your rings 1st then decide whether gold or platinum ... ask the sales asst to calculate the amount for you ...