Indonesian Brides!!

ahava

teatree,

How often you go back indo? For me, I'll go back at least once or twice a year..yeah just enjoying myself.. wake up late, think of what to eat and where to go shopping..hehe.

I guess you are now still enjoying your holiday, right? When will school start? Is this your last yr already? Wah.... I really really love my uni days.

leeds

hello gals!!

Teatree,

yup yup in england now. actually i'm in leicester instead of leeds cos my fiance (or should i say hubby now that we ROMed already?
happy.gif
) got a job here. past few days been busy moving stuff and settling ito the new house lor. Still got tonnes of boxes to unpack
sad.gif
So exhausting.

oo chandelier earrings sound nice. Yah yah diamonds are too expensive! so what stones are you going for then?
happy.gif

haha... i thought its only me who hated PS. We only went to sentosa cos it was raining so cant go to many places. I'll be collecting my photos in Dec, will definitely show you ok.
happy.gif
My church wedding and banquet is on the same day, 9 jan 05. Finally managed to get a church thats willing to marry us on that day.
happy.gif
Eh will you be in SG that time? Want to invite you for the wedding.
happy.gif

So you're back to uni now? Still got time to come this forum or not? I'm so bored here.... hehe

ccteott

Hi Leeds,

So which church will you be getting married in? Ngiap Heng and I will be getting married in Dec next year at Church of St Vincent de Paul
happy.gif

leeds

Hi zhane,

Sounds like your trip to SG is quite successful ah... heheh. So where will you be getting your EG? Why dont you make one in Indo? I think their mtm gowns are sooo nice.
happy.gif

Ahava,

Lucky you get to go back indo quite regularly. btw how do you normally travel from jkt to bdg? Thats the part that really makes me dread going home, the travelling time is way too long!

leeds

Hi tin tin,

We managed to get the church at Tg katong Queen of Peace.
happy.gif
Oh you are getting married next year? heheh i thought you guys are married already.
happy.gif

Btw looks like we wont be able to get ngiap heng cos the schedule is quite tight on our AD. I thought we would be free in the afternoon but now tea ceremony has to be done in the afternoon after church, immediately followed by dinner. I think it would be too tiring for him? So sorry
sad.gif
I really really would have loved getting him to photograph our AD actually.

ccteott

Hee... we looked married but we arnt :p

He just proposed to me last Monday over dinner hee...
happy.gif

Guess yours will be one of those full day 16-hour weddings from 7am in the morning till 11pm in the evening yah? Yes it would be abit tiring for him. Age is catching up with him ha ha... my man is growing old... We would have loved to take your wedding photographs too but sometimes things are beyond our control... so have you found a suitable actual day photographer already?
happy.gif

zhane

Hi leeds,

actually,, i had choice for Anthony Unin's EG,,but the price terrible exp..sampe gak berani nawar..hehehe
happy.gif

but..maybe will get it MTM by my friend lha..will try find the same fabric/motiv at pasar baru..hopefully
happy.gif

leeds,,d u know where to find ring pillow
in SG?

ccteott

Hi Zhane,

Go to bras brasa complex, there is a Christian Shop called Techman... go to the highest level and they sell Unity candle and Ring pillow of various designs there
happy.gif

leeds

Hi tin tin,

Really??? Want to share your story on how he proposed? hehe...
happy.gif

Yah 16-hour day. So tiring hor but no choice the timing has to fit the church schedule too. No i havent got AD photographer yet, i guess can only do it when i get back in Dec.

Zhane,

My friend managed to get her ring pillow from OG. Maybe you can check it out too? Oh your friend can mtm gowns? thats nice... Btw if you want to look for cloth, i suggest go to arab st in SG. They got some very very nice material with laces/ beadings etc. Thats what i normally do too, get material from there then bring to bdg to make.
happy.gif

zhane

Hi Tin Tin..*wave..wave*

i'll check Techman when i get back to SG.thanks ya
happy.gif

Leeds,

which OG did ur friend went for?,,
arab st ya.?heard before,that their materials are nice but never go there,,
happy.gif

ccteott

Hi Leeds,

yes... he booked a resturant, filled it with flowers brought me to dinner with two other friends and after dinner he screened a homemade MTV and the last scene was "Would you marry me?" Please Please Please!!!

Good luck in your search for a AD photographer. If you need help let me know okies? I would be more than happy to help you. I am just starting on my wedding prep and I forsee that it is going to be a very tedious process
sad.gif
So I understand that help of any sort is greatly appreciate
happy.gif
hee...

Hi Zhane,

Most welcome
happy.gif
There are a few other Christian shops around Singapore. The major ones should have them too !

leeds

Hi tin tin,

woooh thats sweet!!
happy.gif
heheh.... Dont worry abt the wedding preps. I'm sure its gonna be fun! The first few stages of the wedding prep is fun, choosing venue, bridal shops, ring etc...
happy.gif
After those are sorted, come all the laborious tedious work like guestlist, day program, seating arrangement, invitation cards. aaargh!

teatree

hi ladies!

leeds,
haha... you're there already! take your time with the boxes. or more like, leave them there unopened and open only if you need something *wink* what have you been doing? have you been cooking for your husband? hehehe... i've been watching jamie oliver's cooking show and writing down his recipes. his food look really yummy on tv!

yeah yeah, i got 6 pairs in about 2 days. hehhee... normal crystals, nothing special. singapore also got some very nice ones but they are expensive.

ey, sentosa is good, got a lot of nice places and they are quite near to each other. so have you chosen the photos? or you're going to do the choosing in december as well?

i'm definitely in singapore on 9 jan cos school starts on 4th heh... would love to come to your wedding!

teatree

tintin,

wow! that's awfully romantic of ngiap heng! booked a restaurant, filled it with flowers, it must be quite hard to say no to such treatment right? haha...

i'm on leeds side, the early prep stage is fun! nearing the big day, it's just a lot of headache cos it's actually the small stuffs that are troubling.

zhane,

anthony unin's name sounds really familiar! is he staying in jakarta or bandung yah? indon designers, or all designers everywhere, will charge exorbitantly if they know their gown is for the bride on her wedding day. think you'll be able to get the gown cheaper if you say that it's for your friend's wedding or for any other functions
happy.gif

hey, you want to try ring pillows from indo? i got mine from a shop in mall taman anggrek. the shop is near the side of galleria matahari, just opposite the elevator. i can't remember the name of the shop but it's filled with cream teddy bears. they not only sell ring pillows but anything to do with weddings, matching angpow boxes, trays for tea ceremony decorated with the teddies.

zhane

Teatree..

Anthony Unin stays in jkt.ya lhoo,,i should say the EG for friend's party,,but ..udh terlanjur,,
happy.gif

i know that shop..always pass there if going MTA but also forget the name
happy.gif
..thought they sell things for kids & heard the prices quite exp..so never enter lhoo.hehehe..
ok,i'll try to look around there.hope find one.btw,,how much u bought the ring pillow fr there?

ccteott

Hi Leeds,

I spoke to Ngiap Heng this morning. He said if you really cannot find a suitable photographer to cover your actual day, he will be willing to do it but with your understanding that the had a 16hr shoot the day before
happy.gif

The church and dinner venue has been fixed, I'm just getting a off the shelf simple white dress from one of the designers coz its a beach party and I dont want a fancy cinderella dress... it would be hard to walk around in the sand the whole night in it... hee...
happy.gif
so no bridal shopping for us
happy.gif
The ring is also in the making already... so I guess what's left is the laborious tedious work
sad.gif
boo hoo...

Ha ha teatree... you are right! hard to say no when you are conered against the wall and the table and have no where else to run away too... but of course I am very in love with him and I also want to marry him lar... that's why i said yes to his proposal... hee... *blush blush*
happy.gif

butterfly

Heloo ladies,

Leeds,
how's it like in Leicester? I got your sms which you sent on the day you left.. Thanks.. So what are your plans there? You're not going to work, are you? Cos soon, you'd have to come back to plan for the big day rite? So when is it ah?

Teatree,
Married life is gooooood! Haaa.. Now regret why didn't do it earlier... HA haaa.. Apart from scrubing the toilet, ironing 2 sets of clothes, cooking, vacuuming, life has been wonderful! Heeee... But it's so nice to welcome him back after his long day at the office.. Then make him happy and fat.. Cos my goal is for him to put on weight. So when he goes back to indo, then his family won't 'scold' me for bullying their 'little boy'. Cos he's the youngest in the family.. HA haaaa..

So how have you been? Now you're also not working rite? So back to uni?

Tin tin,
How's your wedding prep? Got most of the thing settled? Tell us about the proposal!!!!!
*wink

leeds

Hi hi teatree,

haha yup thats what i'm doing leaving the boxes unopened till the weekend when he's off work then let him do the unpacking! so terrible ah...
happy.gif
hmmm its been boring here... cooked a few times, but usually those ready ingredients from the bottle. haha... nothing like jamie oliver's!

sentosa was not bad. i've chosen the photos already but will only be collecting the album in dec. So exciting.
happy.gif
but I cant believe the amt of top-up we gotta make! we upgraded the album covers, added a big wooden photo frame, plus we chose too many photos. haha... dont know what i'll do with them when the wedding fever is over. btw i still havent seen your album!

wah you are a real shopaholic!! 6 pairs of earring is a lot... cant wait to see your collection soon. hehe
happy.gif

leeds

Tin tin,

wow you are fast!
happy.gif
beach party sounds nice. I've always dreamed that my wedding would either be a beach or garden party, but ended up with a more conventional setting. hehe... Tell us more! Where's the dinner? who's the designer? how does your dress look like? dont mind me, i'm a bit bored here so being super kaypoh now. haha
happy.gif

leeds

Butterfly,

hahah.... you sound very happy to be married.
happy.gif
I'm not married yet, and already i gotta do those things you mentioned, cleaning up after him, cooking, vacuuming, laundry, ironing. sigh... hehe

Leicester is nothing like london! its a small town, havent seen much of the city yet. Waiting for the weekend so my fiance and i can explore the town together.
happy.gif

no lah wont be working yet cos i'll be back in SG for more than a mth in dec. But after the wedding i'll start to look for a job here. I dont think i can stand being at home for too long!
happy.gif

teatree

butterfly,

hi hi hi! no wonder you don't come to the forum that often anymore. looks like you have a lot of things to do! heee... but you sound so happy, so that's good for you. waiting for husbands to return home for work is fun but more often than not, i'll get a little cranky cos i'll be so hungry by the time araz gets home
happy.gif

are you cooking for ivan? he's going to be one spoilt husband! hehe... anyways, where did you two go for honeymoon?

tintin,

wow! you're really fast. your wedding will be next year right? is your ROM together with the wedding?

beach wedding ah? sounds really romantic. i'd love to have just a small gathering in an intimate setting like what i imagine yours would be but you know, indonesians, can't get away from having big weddings. sigh...

honeygem

Hello All. I came across your thread and thought I should say hello.

I will actually be married here in jan,22nd next yr and a civil wedding in Manchester next Aug. So actually have a few quick questions to you Leeds (if you dont mind, please)- are you intending to hold a wedding in Leicester? What sort of preparations have you done from Singapore?

Have sorted some of the plans for the ceremony here, however with the Manchester wedding in Aug, I'm kind of lost...

Anyway, just thought you may have some feedback on weddings abroad. It would be much appreciated. thanks.

teatree

leeds,

are you going to stay in leicester for a long time? is your husband working in a hospital or a private clinic?

don't tell me you've been staying home for these past few days! must be a big change from your singapore's busy days yah. besides cooking, what have you been doing? how's the ring by the way? hehe....

jamie oliver's is really nothing like frou frou french cuisine. he's the add a pinch of this, a pinch of that type of chef. it's fun to watch him, plus he's not bad-looking and he has this, i feel, very endearing accent hahaha...

how much did you top up in all? sounds a lot! and that means your photos are nice
happy.gif
btw, which of my albums are you talking about?

zhane,

hahaa... nevermind, you think he'd forget about your face already? cos if he is, then you can safely visit him as another customer who needs a dress for her cousin's wedding. hehehe...

yeah, we maybe talking about the same shop. if i remember correctly, my ring pillow cost about 150,000 rupiah.

leeds

Hi honeygem,

ooo manchester... thats nice!
happy.gif
Are you staying there now then?

for me, i wont be holding any reception in leicester. I've just ROMed and wedding would be in SG in Jan05.
happy.gif
My fiance and i have sorted most of the big items when he came down last week. Things like church, dinner venue, photoshoot, gowns are sorted already. I guess these are the stuff that need early planning.

Invitation cards, guestlist, order of service and other communication would be done from here lor. My wedding wouldn't be too big so i'm hoping less headache. *crossing fingers*

So what type of preps have you done so far? Jan is only 5 mths away you know. Better hurry!
happy.gif
hmmm cant really help you with the wedding prep in manchester though. sorry. Btw isnt civil ceremony usually done before your wedding dinner?

leeds

Hi teatree,

Probably staying in leicester for at least 2 years then thinking of moving to a bigger city. This place is a bit dead...
sad.gif
he's working in govt hospital now, still a lot of training to go before he can go private.

yah lor been staying at home. I'm a bit scared to go out by myself, worried i might get lost. hehe... But you know the TV programme here is soooo good! I can just stay glued to the couch watching TV the whole day!!
happy.gif
Have you watched big brother before? So hilarious!
happy.gif

yup yup jamie oliver is more for watching than following his recipe. Everything goes by taste & feel for him. But i like him too, he's huge in this country.

I havent seen any of your albums at all. are all the PS photos in the website you gave me? I'm also interested to see the layout, artwork etc in your PS album leh. We topped up $2.5K hope its worth it cos it was really on impulse. Now thinking back i dont see why we need to have so many photos anyway. hehe... Did you get a lot of photos?

Oh yah let me see your ring!! *excited* how is it? mine ah, havent got much chance to wear it here already.
sad.gif

honeygem

Glad to hear from you Leeds. The wedding in Jan is more of a traditional ceremony (not done much either!) but FH insists on the English civil one (I mean, do I really have to?!) in August. So mine is really doubling the headaches. The latter consist mainly of his hometown friends and family. Will be off to Manchester next week to discuss the August arrangments. Im just at loss for where to start. I just thought that maybe, just maybe, you'd be fairly experienced with weddings abroad. Thanks Leeds. Good luck with your final wedding preps!

butterfly

Hi teatree,
No time to go for honeymoon yet.. MAybe save it for the dec hols... Then can go for a longer trip. Cos now that i'm teaching, cannot take leave seenaknya.. They encourage us to go for holidays during the school hols.. So like that lor... Heee.. How about you? Did you go anywhere for your HM? I think you also had no time rite? Cos araz had to work ah? HAhaaaa.. Samee lah..

So what are your plans for the national day hols? I went to esplanade to catch the fireworks just now but went too late.. Got a car park but when we went out, fireworks was over.. Heee.. So sadddd...

Leeds,
Ya moving house is never easy.. I hate unpacking too. Packing is easy cos i just dump everythg inside the boxes. But unpacking takes more time and effort.. Hikksss..

teatree

hi leeds,

leicester is really that bad yah? probably that's because you're not working right now, you know, not much to do. i guess once you start working you'll be too busy to mind the dead-ness of the city hehe...

yeah, at least the tv shows are good! singapore's program sucks, there's absolutely nothing that is worth watching in the morning. some more, i don't have cable tv, so the tv is rarely on. i read about big brothers, about a group of people in a house and their every move is recorded by camera right?? read also that there're too many breast-flashing nowadays hahha...

okie... when you're back in singapore in december i can show you my ps albums cos my ad albums are back in jakarta with my mother. she hasn't not seen them thoroughly when i brought them here. err... i can't remember how many photos i have in the ps albums. also, we left the arrangement completely to the people at the studio. $2.5K is a lot! how many photos do you have then? did you have more studio photos or outdoor ones? remember that you said you like studio shots more.

bonne was on leave on saturday so maybe will get the ring next saturday (or earlier if i can't take it anymore hehehe).

teatree

hi butterfly,

yeah, same here. araz has just started working and he had taken leave to get married, so no more leave left for honeymoon. can't do it this december either, so most probably we'll go june next year. i'd have finished school by then. hehehe... which are the places are you thinking of going for your HM?

you've got a car, cool! save a lot of time cos you know, bus usually takes a longer route. haha... what did you do in the end? i didn't do much the whole day, watched a little tv, cleaned the house. boring stuffs.

ccteott

Hi Butterfly,

humm... the poposal...

He booked a resturant, filled it with flowers brought me to dinner with two other friends and after dinner he screened a homemade MTV and the last scene was "Would you marry me?" Please Please Please!!! oh well... so I took pity on him coz he was like begging so I said yes... ha ha... Just joking... I'm very much in love with him so of course I said yes lar... ha ha !

Most of the things settled... went shopping for gowns over the long weekend... headache...
sad.gif

ccteott

Posted by leeds (leeds) on Saturday, August 07, 2004 - 12:29 am:

Tin tin,

wow you are fast!
happy.gif
beach party sounds nice. I've always dreamed that my wedding would either be a beach or garden party, but ended up with a more conventional setting. hehe... Tell us more! Where's the dinner? who's the designer? how does your dress look like? dont mind me, i'm a bit bored here so being super kaypoh now. haha
happy.gif

Hi Leeds,

Its ok… wedding is a very happy occasion… I also like to kaypoh my friends wedding until they say I more interested in the wedding prep than the bride itself… ha ha… most of the plans have been confirmed… Dinner should be at big splash. Its near the studio so can sleep in studio first and then just take a quick drive over.. hee…

Ngiap Heng bought me a really pretty white flora sundress for the beach party already that was only like $56! It was such a bargain… Checked out Daniel Yam but the dresses this season not very nice… Shall wait for the Christmas season and see if there will be any nice white gowns that I can buy off the shelf which will be so much cheaper than getting it from one of the bridal shops
happy.gif

As for the Kua, I should be wearing his mother’s. His sister wore it too for her wedding so its like a family thingy… now the only big thing to plan is the mass songs and the readings… the rest… shouldn’t be too much of a problem… we have settled on the basic concept for our wedding invitations and the wedding favors already
happy.gif

Kiasu hor we all…? I think by Dec 2004 we would have almost completed our prep then we can shake leg the following year ha ha !

ccteott

Posted by teatree (teatree) on Saturday, August 07, 2004 - 9:34 am:

tintin,

wow! you're really fast. your wedding will be next year right? is your ROM together with the wedding?

beach wedding ah? sounds really romantic. i'd love to have just a small gathering in an intimate setting like what i imagine yours would be but you know, indonesians, can't get away from having a big weddings. sigh...

Hi Teatree,

Yes my wedding will be next dec… The ROM will be done during the church ceremony.

Like any other big Chinese family, they want a sit down ten-course dinner in a 5 star hotel but it’s our wedding and we are going to do it our way. Hope to have it like one of those Sentosa like beach party ha ha …
happy.gif

butterfly

Hi teatree,
Hikss.. Sad to say the car is not mine. We went out that night with my dad. So it's his car.. Haaa.. Would love a car though.. But not now cos the wedding + house + renovation has already burnt a huge hole in our pockets! Hee..

We were thinking of going to phuket or bangkok for our HM. But now might consider Bali cos the last time i was there was when i was a toddler. So hardly remember anything. So our plan is to go to small cities, cheap cheap ones.. HAaa.. You?

Tintin,
My wedding was outdoor too. I had it at Raffles Marina. It was great! We made our grand entrance by boat! Everyone was so surprised! It was wonderful! The little kids were also saying it was the best wedding they've ever been to. Cos they could run around, have fun in the park just beside the bistro where we had our dinner. I loveeee it!

I'm sure yours would be nice too! So you're having it in Big Splash? I thought it's a swimming complex? Or the restaurant above it?

Leeds,
How's life there? Enjoying your days with your darling?

candi

Hi Ladies, long time not pop-up here

Leeds,
might be a bit late, CONGRATS ON YOUR ROM!! May both of you blessed with a blissful marriage.
Get used to all the instant daily activities there? I'm sure you will love it esp. with yr hubby's company

Butterfly,
Good to hear u enjoy marriage life, despite all the house-core ha..ha (me too! ironing is the worst, yeah?)
oh ur thinking of going Phuket BKK 4 HM, i personally don't like both, Phuket sometimes a bit crowd and commercialize, and BKK for somehow reminds me a lot of Jakarta. So don't have good impression for both.

I prefer Bali, lots of things to do and enjoy, sunset at TanahLot, beach activity, spa and massage, eat, most of it you can get local price there!!! which is lots cheaper. Go and book the nicest hotel, and pamper yourself,
juz my opinions.

Hey, yr weddings sounds wonderful, pls share the picts w/ me (if you don't mind)
I'm curious abt the grand entrance by boat.

teatree

hi butterfly,

phuket is nice! book yourself a really nice hotel and just laze around thru out the whole honeymoon. it's what honeymoon all about right? don't forget to also go for some spa treatments
happy.gif

i was thinking of going to greece next year probably around june. not confirm yet though. some of the ladies here said that it's going to be a little cold there around that time. but we'll see cos araz seems very upbeat about going greece. hehehe...

teatree

tintin,

hehhe... got the dress, the rings are in the making, booked a church and the reception venue. looks like you tackle most of the things yah?

$59 is such a bargain! where did you get it from?

candi,

you always disappear!
happy.gif
anyway, how are you doing?

ccteott

Hi teatree,

Its this brand called "Sugarlink" can be found in most Isetan shops but the biggest collection is at Wisma
happy.gif

The dress Ngiap Heng bought for me was the last piece. It was the new collection that was only on display on for two days
happy.gif

I hope I can find the same bargin for my wedding gown too... hee hee...

leeds

Hi teatree,

hehe been going to city centre these past few days and leicester is not too bad actually.
happy.gif
As long as there's ahopping its ok with me. haha...

Oo big brother ended already. This season's one is very raunchy, yah a lot of breast-flashing and snogging etc but all good entertainment. And the winner is a transsexual. it was really funny
happy.gif
Ey tell me abt the apprentice. Is it finished yet? Who's the winner?

Yah cant wait to see your ps album! I chose altogether 50 photos i think. Most of them are outdoor, i didn't like the studio ones, some of the poses are kinda forced and fake. urgh!

Wah you keep having to postpone your honeymoon. haha... I'm sure greece would be nice. If you go late july, early august like now, its quite hot. Then you can come down to london for a short visit too. Its so near anyway.
happy.gif

leeds

Hi candi,

yah yah you are always missing. Thanks for the wishes. My wedding is in Jan. hmmm a bit difficult to get used to living with him here. No work nothing to do during the day, all i do is wait for him to come back. Is it like that for married couples?

Tin tin,

wah impressed that you've done so much in such short time.
happy.gif
So whats your program like? Seems like you got a church wedding, then beach party followed by chinese sit down dinner? Its gonna be a packed one full day!
happy.gif

Butterfly,

when will your honeymoon be? Bali sounds nice... the last time i went there was ages ago too. Check out the pics of bali online, seems like a lot has changed. Its so beautiful now. Definitely worth considering for honeymoon.
happy.gif

ccteott

Hi Leeds,

Its split into two days, Sat and Sun, Sat is the church an a simple cocktail recept at the church canteen. Sunday evening is beach party... that's it... nothing too fancyful
happy.gif
and Mon we will fly off to somewhere and disappear till 2006 hee...
happy.gif

butterfly

Hi candi,
Ya long time no see.. Where have you been? So how are you?

I thought phuket and bangkok might be a murah and meriah choice! Haaaa.. Then can stay there longer without burning a hole in our pockets! Haaa.. Bali actually sounds good too ya.. We'll most probably consider Bali or some other place like... hmm... what do you think? Haaa...

Teatree,
Greece is great! But not expensive ah? Haaa.. Wish i can go to Hawaii.. But money not enough leehh.. Ha haaaa..

Leeds,
Ya it might be lonely and boring waiting for hubby to come home everyday especially if you're not working (alias full time housewife). But most of my married friends (without kids) are like that too. They are a stay-at-home wife. But i think what helps is that they have church friends, and church activities. Maybe you can start looking for a church.. Then at least you'll have some activities you can do during the day.. Heee.. That's my suggestions.. Or go for aerobics! Haaaa...

Choosing which photos to go to the album is sooo difficult ah! I had to choose about 40 pics out of the 300s available. I look good in a pic, but darling doesn't. He does look good in another pic, my expression is not nice.. Haaaa.. That's why so difficult.. But good now that you have the 50 pics settled for the album..

teatree

hi leeds,

sigh... i have been pretty busy with school work. whenever i switch on the computer it'll be because i need to read something off the net or print my notes. school starts very late into the day but ends at night. there'll be 2 days where i only finish at 9 pm!

hey, that's good for you! a lot of shopping is good hehehe. is it easy to get to city center from your house? how's the public transport there?

the apprentice has not ended, think still left about 9 more people. tammy has been fired! just 2 weeks ago. i'm just waiting for the episode where omarosa will get fired. she just gets more and more irritating by the episode! looks like she's avoiding work as well cos there's one episode where a piece of plaster (very tiny one, didn't even hear the thing fell on her!) dropped from the ceiling to her head. until the next episode she's still whining about that and refused to do work because she said she's got headache from the plaster. aarrgh... other than that, the other contestants are quite okay. oo we have newlyweds in singapore now, nick and jessica. pretty entertaining, totally changed my opinion about jessica. she's really quite adorable hehehe.

how many pages are you going to have in your album? i counted my photos, think i have only about 40 liao. hhm... i can't wait to see your album too. heheh... can meet up and ask butterfly along so we can see her album again. that day, too many people queing i felt bad hogging her album.

leeds

Hi butterfly,

yah good idea. I am looking for a church now too, i gotta get myself baptised before the wedding! dont know if i'm leaving this too late now. hehe... *lazy* Wah so i guess being a tai-tai is not that fun after all yah, quite boring... So whats your plan after getting married? Continue to work at the same place? Housewife? Kids? hehe...

I cant believe you got 300 pics to choose from, must be a real headache!!! those aussie photographers must be so hardworking ah, clicking away the whole day. heheh... No wonder you got a lot of candid shots, which i really really like.
happy.gif

leeds

Teatree,

9 pm is crazy! cant they start the classes earlier? poor thing....
happy.gif
i guess third year is the toughest and busiest lor... Have you started on your desertation?

Our place now is located very near the city centre, less than 5 min walk
happy.gif
very convenient, but the rental is expensive for a small flat, so thinking of moving to a bigger place further from city centre. That means i gotta learn how to drive properly in this country!!
sad.gif

Eh what newlyweds? Who's nick and jessica? Has singapore idol started yet? When i was there, they've already started showing some clips of the audition... should be quite entertaining.
happy.gif
Wah that amarosa is simply annoying! So i guess the girl team has started to lose some of the challenges? about time too... they keep using the same tactic using their sexuality dont you think?

yup yup i want to see butterfly's album again. and yours too!! I got 50 pics, but some pages have more than 1 pic, so i think i have less than 20 pages. not sure lah...

teatree

hi leeds,

hehe... that's nice, an apartment close to city center. just like staying near orchard road
happy.gif
is your flat now also near to your husband working place? ey, did you obtain your driving license in singapore? the hardest thing must be to get used to driving on the right lane.

don't think they can start earlier than 2 pm everyday haha... gotta make room for the years 1, 2 and 3. anyway, my course is direct honours so it's 4 year and yes, i'll be starting my desertation soon.

newlyweds is starring nick lachey and jessica simpson, it's another reality show. singapore idol, so far, is only showing the audition clips. maybe they'll start next week. ugh, i really don't like the singapore judges, how they all try to be like simon cowell but come off as just mean instead of hilarious. some of their comments really sounded harsh.

err... it has been about 3 episodes where the women and men teams were merged, so now it's not battle of the sexes anymore, but still fun to watch. yeah, you're right, the girls have been getting fired quite frequently now.

when are you returning to singapore again?

teatree

leeds!

haha... just want to tell you that omarosa was ousted yesterday! what a relieve man, she's so drama. you know that the 2 team members picked by the project manager must wait outside trump's office to wait for him to make decision with george and caroline right. omarosa suddenly went crazy and stepped into the office crying, saying that she had been working nonstop for weeks. ugh! what a b****h! she kept saying tha heidi is the one with the least class, i was like, please, you call yourself with class??

okay, just that
happy.gif

leeds

Hi teatree,

haha... omarosa is really annoying, always trying to pick a fight and so dramatic!! I actually like the men's team better, but they were losing all the challenges everytime when i was watching it there.

ya living in the city centre is nice and its only 10 min drive to his workplace... but we've recently been looking at houses, and those that are further from city centre, abt 15 mins drive are so much nicer and cheaper. Its so difficult to decide on the pros & cons.
sad.gif
How about you? Are you thinking of moving, buying a new place yet?

I got my driving license from singapore. Its really tough, took me abt a year to complete all the tests. I think its better if you just get your indo license converted. heheh...
happy.gif
Good thing here is right hand drive so its the same as singapore. But the parking is sooo difficult, all those parallel parking by the roads. urgh!

I'll be going to singapore again early december.
happy.gif

teatree

hi leeds
happy.gif

i have not been visiting the forum frequently lately. it's just so tiring in school. heheh... i'm getting old.

oooh so you're house hunting right now? found anything that you like? how's housing prices over there?is it as exorbitant as singapore? nope, we have stopped looking for an apartment recently. i don't have time to look through the classified, don't mention going for viewing

mmh, yeah looking forward to this week's episode. channel 5 didn't air the apprentice during the olympics. they also stopped airing some other programs. by the way, did you watch the olympics? man, those athletes are really good at what they do. i'am so inspired by them that during the olympics i managed to drag my fat ass for a jog, eat more fruits and veggie. hehehe... they really should hold it all year round.

so, have you bought a lot of things there? hehe... since now you have all the time in the world to shop
happy.gif
and your house is so near to town!

zhane

hi teatree..

me also rarely visit this forum.busy w/ this PS preparation & buy things for our new room.
happy.gif

i bought the ring pillow already..at the shop u mentioned at MTA is called Lovely Lace.mine cost Rp.87.500,,its simple kind one.

must say their goods not so exp as i heard before.
hey,d u remember..their shop has very nice smell?.its their special aromatic things.very tempting so i bought them too.
happy.gif

butterfly

Haloo!

Teatree,
Ya i remembered my days in university.. With loads and loads of assignments, it gets really tiring. Actually now i'm also in the midst of doing my assignments. Hiksss! Non-stop ah! Hey holidays for you rite next week? Tomorrow is my hols too --> Teacher's Day! HA haaa!

Anyway, how's things? Still attending the ORPC morning service?

Zhane,
Good good.. Settle the stuff for the wedding one by one.. There's a lot to buy.. BUt i think if you have the list of what to buy, then ask for recommendations, then it should be much easier lah.. Hahaaa.. I could still remember even on the big day itself, i'm still asking my dad to buy things for the wedding. HA haaaa!

Hi Leeds,
How are you? Enjoying your days there? Missing spore? Now got Spore Idol leh! So funny! BUt the final 30 are very very talented! Teatree, you watch it?