i want a smaller face


New Member
hi guys, basically i want my face to be smaller.... best is got v line. any suggestions on which plastic surgeon to go to? be it SG or other countries? or can i use botox/fillers to solve my big face issue?


New Member
Hey, if want fast result, can consider botox. But choose the reliable clinic with good review because many so-called beauty experts will charge you arm and leg with an average svc and lower quality botox


New Member
Here in Singapore you can try Dr Leo Kah Woon. His clinic is in Mt Elizabeth. He offers surgical and non-surgical face treatments (also fillers) to help get a V-shaped face. You can ask him which procedure is best for your case. Hope this helps. Best of luck to you!