I finally found someone

sandgirl72

hi silver..
will try again 2nite..

hi care..
perhaps I had missed U out that time.. 2nite will send U la..

hi loreal..
is yr hotmail email address correct? cos the mail got bounced back again...

october

Hi Sandgirl72,

Sorry, is 4mb size enough? Can you pls send me again at [email protected]?

Thinking of using this song, cos it is very meaning to me and my hubby
happy.gif
what are some of the songs u have shortlisted for you wedding? I am looking out for some very lighthearted love song to make the atmosphere more relax
happy.gif

L

loreal

Hi Sandygirl72...

Ops...... maybe you can try again??

[email protected]
(underscore between beautiful & bride)

Thanks.. and sorry for the inconvience.....

sandgirl72

hi ladies..
the file size for this song is 3.6MB. I will try to re-send this file again.. but hopefull U can clear yr mailbox too. I had tried to zip up but not much diff.

silver, care, october, sweetysweetgal, coal & loreal... i'm sending the file now to yr mailbox.. do keep a look out.. i m sending my pc for maintance cos it is giving me a lot of problem and will be temp using my hubby's pc..

sandgirl72

Hi Seraphim.. ya lor.. my pc 'conk' again lor.. so sian leh.. cant listen 2 my fave songs liao...
thank U for yr concern..hopefully it can 'recover' in time

sweetysweetgal

So sad sandgirl, pc spoilt ???

I also had that experience b4 when my pc got virus & I cannot use it for quite a few days....;p

Mmmm....still hv not receive your file yet....;p

pausini

Hi girls,

why not try searching the file at SoGua.com.

it is a taiwan site but can download the file there. Not 100% will find the song but there is also other song that u can look for

sandgirl72

hi ladies..
I hv received undeliverable receipt for this song which I hv send send to those of you with either Yahoo or Hotmail a/c as this song is abt 3.4MB which I suppose it exceeds the email quota for Yahoo and Hotmail.

If U can provide alternate email address under Pacific Internet or SingNet, it will be better lor.. cos these 2 comes with bigger email quota.

I hope to gain your understanding and my personal pc having this song is already 'conk' liao.. now using my hubby's one.

Thank U

F

finally

hi gals,

i have used the song "I Finally Found Someone" during my wedding dinner in January this year. Tell you itz just sounds so romantic during the march-in plus itz appropriate for hubby and i coz we started over coffee as friends too.
happy.gif

heard it again at my best friend'w wedding last weekend and itz just so romantic and brings back so much fond memories. dun worry gals although it is a commonly used march-in song, you all won't regret using it.
happy.gif

tulip

hi sandgirl72

I have email u my other email add....it can take up to 6MB....shld be enough....

Thanks so much!

sandgirl72

hi tulip
the email got bounced back cos the file is too big for yr mailbox.

can U try to clear yr mail from that email address U given to me? and check if yr mailbox can received that song which is nearly 4MB.

crayonshinchan

hey girls... to download songs fast, u can go and download this kazaalite... its easy to use... u can get all kinds of songs.. both chinese and english.. even old old songs... give it a try.. but better performance if u use broadband..

sandgirl72

kelly and kia
will try to send U the song via email tonight..
happy.gif

pls clear your mailbox cos the file size is about 3.4MB..

sandgirl72

Done, the file is sent to all of U, except Eggie cos your mailbox is over quota. Please clear your mailbox and I will try to re-send to you tonight.
happy.gif

sandgirl72

Hi Lynn
U r most welcome
happy.gif

Hi kelly
pls confirm yr email address cos i've got a bounced back message that your email add is incorrect

orchid

u can find it from the movie soundtrack of "The Mirror Has Two Faces" from Barbra Streisand. I loved that show too!!