Huge dick? Is it a problem?

mayimayi

just a curious qns.... the figure that is mentioned.. is usually measured before or after the 'tool' erects?

skylar

1.5748M!!!

wooooooooo....................

I am starting to look at powderful at a different light!!

pls remind me to bow to u the next time I see u..

fatxcat

wah 1.57m long ok me lose liao..
So how big is consider huge? 7inch 8 inch?
maybe i sua ku..
never see negro in action only jap ones...

judetan

why bother average SG man how long? to me, are u posting this thread, just to amuse yourself and the others here?

powder

- average length in spore is 5.5". 6.5" is not Huge, it's normal. also depends on the slant and way u measure.

- 6.5" is the minimum entry level for jap av industry (usa 7.5" for small productions), but u gotta be slim and pleasant looking with ability to sustain the erection. some pple put on condom already cum... so no go.

- normally if girls experience pain/discomfort. it has nothing to do with your dick size... the vagina can expand upto a circumference of 30cm for the birth of a child, a dick is nothing.

- Pain/discomfort is more due to preparation, foreplay, natural lubricants, psychological fears, contraction etc... lotsa reason. your 'huge' dick isn't admissable as a reason, it's more an excuse... meaning they dun wanna hurt your feelings and tell u that u have poor skills in bed.

- u dun prepare your partners for entry, i suspect u go by forced entry, ie - see hole just whack.

powder

which stat? most of it is general knowledge from reading materials... the pain/discomfort is obviously nothing to do with size unless your good fren is a paedophile...

alcifertoh

The average length stat lah. Don't tell me it's from singstats and good friend not -_- I won't know even if he's trying on meh-ing sheeps.

fatxcat

so generally singapore girls ok with singapore guys sizes?
why girls still unsatisfied?
Is it the way singapore guys has less patterns or not able to sustain till the girl orgasm?

giantemu

everytime see such posts means school holidays are here...haha.

hey - why dun you do a survey on Orchard Rd and find out (since u so free)....

alcifertoh

They are more than okie even though they do not have the luxury of having your HUGE DICK which acts as a bolster for yourself too.

skylar

but with his 6.2, he proclaim it as <font size="+2">HUGE</font> wor... u think what?? whahahhahahahha....

dun play play wor...

its_fate

One thing I dun u/stand is: 6.2inch is in term of length right? Should'nt the title be change to "LONG D**K"? If 6.2inch is the thickness, then it's another "story" lah...

HUGE = SIZE.. is length consider size?? Hehehehe.........

FAT is consider HUGE in size.... so I guess someone mistaken the meaning le... Wahahaha,, Think too highly of his own D**K!!

alcifertoh

But if he has a very big belly, likely he would not be able to see his dick cos the belly blocking mah....

Sorry I forgot that the dick is HUGE. Make way make way! Careful when you walk, don't trip over it.

alcifertoh

It has always been a pleasure
happy.gif

alcifertoh

Okay lah. Salsa you don't know I have certain saddist nature one meh?
Pleasure as a figure of speech. Ur mind running wild with chilli belachan har? haha