Howto get rid of eye bag?? any recommendations??

lilzest

hi, you may want to try galvanic spa....It helps with eye bags and its fast and convenient! I have it for 3 years already, never fail me once

dale91

Hi there Mamalove..you might want to try some "costless" way in removing it (but remember, the key to achieve results is persistence):
1. cold teabag = gently apply around the eyes (careful that it wont get into the eyes) then leave on for a 10mins then rinse off with lukewarm water..The "tannin" in the tea is a great exfoliant to skin...works great..

2. Milk + honey = use cold milk, do the same procedure as the teabag...works well too..

Or you might want to have some instant results by couple of weeks only. You could try Lifecell Eye cream...works wonders, im a big bog fan and i won trade it for anything else...check out some other cool products at eyecreamreviews.com

Sharoncheng

For my eye bags, I decided to get professional help and went to Dr Rachel Lim of Cove Aesthetic Clinic for Ultherapy. The treatment went really well, better than i expected. The doctor was nice too.

littleberu

i bought a home device and use it 3 days. it does help to reduce my eye bags and dark circles. not sure about ur condition. can pm me or email [email protected] if you are keen. i can share more with u =)

j.keytobeauty

lately my eye bag is getting more n more visible. any cure or recommendations??

Hello Desdes, I used to have pretty bad eyebag problems myself. Haha. But have since gotten better. Maybe would like to find out a bit more from you first before I can recommend you the right solution.

1. Do you have sinus issues?
2. Do you use eyecream and how do you apply your eye cream?
3. Do you take a lot of food that are high in salt content?

If you're uncomfortable to share everything here but want to know more, feel free to pm me to my instagram @j.keytobeauty

Sincerely hope that your eyebags will be better! Stay safe!

maeying1994

I've always had dark circles and eyebags since I can remember but I don't think it's caused by stress or staying up too late or not being able to have enough rest. I do remember my mom saying it's hereditary since I saw some of my aunts also have prominent eyebags o_O Eye creams also don't work on me, plus I don't have the patience to apply it regularly and wait for weeks for results to show. The only treatment where I had noticeable results for my eyebags was Ultherapy. Fillers and surgery also are options, though I'm okay for now with Ultherapy :D My doctor is Leo Kah Woon.

JJ202

I've always had dark circles and eyebags since I can remember but I don't think it's caused by stress or staying up too late or not being able to have enough rest. I do remember my mom saying it's hereditary since I saw some of my aunts also have prominent eyebags o_O Eye creams also don't work on me, plus I don't have the patience to apply it regularly and wait for weeks for results to show. The only treatment where I had noticeable results for my eyebags was Ultherapy. Fillers and surgery also are options, though I'm okay for now with Ultherapy :D My doctor is Leo Kah Woon.

Which clinic you went? How long can the result last? :)

Sharonhls

Hello, I also have severe dark circles.
After using skincare product it does reduce my dark circles, although it's not perfect but at least it's showing results. Have tried quite a few brands and only this works for me. Interested party can email me to know more [email protected].

Yeah, I am thinking of using this new filler brand called: Sunekos
Because apparently it helps with dark eye circles and bags treatment with the ingredients of HA + some 6 amino acids which seems interesting because amino acids is like a natural ingredient in our body and we needs it. So I am thinking of going for it!

sound interesting, how does it work? i would like to know more about it.

ChelseaMee

I've also been a patient of Dr Leo's for eye treatment, but with fillers. I have very hollow and dark under eyes so I always look tired, bored or gaunt so I tried fillers to try to plump up and flesh out that area. They also helped minimize some of my wrinkles, which is a plus. Fillers are great but you have to make sure to do them routinely to maintain their appearance :)