How to slim down my chubby face?

biahongki

My face is round & chubby with a little double chin. This really makes me look fat in photos. Any good recommendation to help to slim down my chubby face?

krystalcc

You might want to try to apply some firming serum & also try some simple facial toning massaging. It will firm up your cheeks.

Oliviaccn

Hi fellow BTBs, just sharing my method to lose weight. Simply stop eating carbs and sugar, and don't limit yourself on any other food categories, e.g. you can eat all the meat you want. I started this in mid feb'14, and as of now I lost 2 UK sizes and dropped 12kg. I didn't intend to lose weight, but this was under doctor's instructions because of my family's medical history. Just try it for a month and you will be amazed. I lost 5kg in the first month.

Using SingaporeBrides app

Scici

You can try using 2B Face serum together with 2B Mask to tighten your double chin & firm up your cheeks.

cocofran

I have been using 2B Face serum for almost half a year & my beautician commented that my face seems to be more firm & skin elasticity has improved.

etlt

Has anyone tried Clarins v-shape face lift serum? Is it good? Beauty language is selling cheaper than airport's duty free now. Abt $76? I wonder if it is good.

nana1977

You can try tripollar treatments by Pollogen. Helps reduce double chin, cheeks etc and firms up the face.
Let me know if you need more information.

pinkpetter

I've been trying that Bio Essence lifting cream that Xiaxue and a few bloggers use... I think it's quite good actually. Quite a few people say my face is sharper. :) Cheap too.

aigogo

My face is round & chubby with a little double chin. This really makes me look fat in photos. Any good recommendation to help to slim down my chubby face?
Hi Biahongki, My cousin tried a procedure called Dermolift in combination with a facial contouring treatment at a clinic to prepare for her pre wedding shoot. Think she mentioned that they used botox and she felt almost instant result! Guess if you are not afraid of injection, you may want to consider it. :)

ohsammy

***************** from Bedok. Their treatments are full body and your face will usually be first to slim down. They use gua sa and cupping also :)

keke99

***************** moved to holland village alr... i just signed up for a maintenance program because they have a promo for old customers now LOL... even though all the weight i lost with them didn't come back, i still want to lose 4kg more!!

my new years resolution for 2015 :)

Astique

The Aesthetic Clinic
We now have a "Advice by the Expert" thread for you to raise all your concerns on Aesthetic Treatments to Dr Celine Leong of ASTIQUE The Aesthetic Clinic. Feel free to post your questions there!