How to loss the fat on the face?

dumbgum

i am consider quite slim except for my moon face...
its too chubby and with double chin.. arghhhh!!!!
can anyone advise on a sure and face way to loss the double chin?
I have already watch my carbo intake.. but seems useless... my wedding is less than a month away..
sad.gif

zuzu5cucu

91562038 a dermatologist with 2 times jabbing on face with the smallest needle in the world....cheek and double chin, see whether where u wanna slim, 3 days can slim then continuously slim til the second session and she'll force Korean V+ collagen and firm up ur face, guarantee slim thus my niece also just married and the second jab already use collagen to firm up liao, thumbs up!!! $500 for whole course, 2 Slimming face session and 2 whole body whitening of skin complexion too...u won't feel needles prick thus she apply MAGIC cream b4 jabbing, very professional and reasonable price..
u must faster go consult her liao

dumbgum

how safe is the dermatologist? $500 only? u sure? any side effect?

Hi Sgbabydoll, how long will it take for accupunture to take effect? any recommendation?

sgbabydoll

Carol, I tried to PM you with the details of the Beauty Accupuncturist I go to, but you didn't enable the function.

Took me less than 10 sessions to see some results. By the way, it doesn't slim down the face per se but more like give it a lift-up. I am still going back there for better skin.

miloice

Doll,

that's exercises for the jaw. No joke. People with teeth grinding problems all have big angular jaws. Its from the constant exercising of the muscles.

sugar1937

I think its 58bucks per sessions (but they got min requirements like muz sign up a certain no if sessions in a package). I took mine last time at a promo (38 bucks but signed up 100sessions) which i used for facial/spa/flam slimming etc .

Its effective but u muz be able to endure the pain (maybe first few times after accustomed should be ok liao). Imagine chilli padi on your face? similar feeling. But very effective trust me.

alcifertoh

Chiong sit ups lor and cut down on supper... Heng my wife likes my tummy hahhaa

Those jabbing on the face de considered a form of plastic surgery ler rite? Better becareful of the choices. Now MOH tightening up on the practising. I read somewhere previously that the Docs just need to attend a 1 day course, watch a DVD, purchase the equipments and wala~ they can do the surgery for you liao.

yuene

Hey Raffles, try crunches. I do about 80-100 twice a week and it's really helped to flatten my upper belly. For the lower belly, you can try leg lifts. Lie flat on the floor, place your legs together and while keeping them straight, slowly raise them to 45 degrees and hold for 10 counts, then lower to 30degrees, 20 degrees and 10 degrees (just above the floor). Repeat 4 times.

orientalfrost

rafflesjay, i am in the same condition as you..haha.. thin but with a tummy... my fren says that i'm a lizard cuz lizards i small but they have a tummy...haha

gonna try this thing called Fibrena that i heard from a friend.. seems pretty good cuz she lost 15kg in 4 mths aft she gave birth.. lots other ppl tried it also n had pretty good results..
happy.gif

orientalfrost

Hi Jacqueline
I have a friend who is a supplier of Fibrena.
I can arrange for you to meet her if you want.
It costs $126 for 50 satchets. Willing to sell you at $105 per 50 satchets if you get at least 100 satchets.
Of cuz when you buy more the cheaper it gets.
happy.gif

orientalfrost

Everybody: I will consolidate all the orders for fibrena by this friday so that i can deliver the orders by this weekend for bulk purchase. Interested ppl pls let me know your orders asap thru pm or by thread.
happy.gif

tomasulu

chewing sugar cane? you know sugar makes you fat right? teeth grinding gives you angular jaws... the jokes just keep on coming haha.

assuming you don't have an underlying medical condition which gives you puffy face, liposuction is the only way your xiao long bao can become a jiao zi. that's it. nothing else would work.

tomasulu

lets see... a nice smelling cream that costs $20 versus a painful risky procedure that costs thousands. why do people go for face lifts if such a miracle potion exists? what do you think -- are they stupid or are you gullible?

susanna_low

My frd who's working in a aesthetics told me can use botox to slim down the jaws.
Do check with ur aesthetic if u r keen.

bbella

wooh.. cool it babes.. try some cheaper form of slimming? it's rather effortless and 100% natural..

and i believe this link will be helpful to some babes who are searching for fibrena? Here's the official website www.fibrena.com... rather simple to google it out.

dun go for friend help friend buy kind of deal lah.. be safe to get authentic products from authentic traderships. =D

miloice

tomasulu, u seem to think sugar will make u fat. It doesn't. It is the excessive consumption that is storing up. Isolating muscle groups will help toning them up. This includes facial muscles.

TS mentioned that she is not fat. Seems to be her muscles are hardly used and exercised. Hence, the soft look.

lilzest

Hey Gals, take a look at galvanic spa! You can use it to slim the face, I can show you in abt 10mins! IN fact i have a few secrets which doesn't need invasive methods and is relatively cheaper than using botos or surgery. Just drop me a email or PM me.

WHen I do the demo (for 2 years now) the difference I noticed on the facelift effect is always the lifted cheekbone, the jawline and contour of the face, this difference is only for 5 mins of use, imagine using it for mths and years! You can definitely look 5-years younger.

maimai

Hey ladies, I have left over 4 boxes of fibrena. I lost enough weight. PM me if you are interested. Willing to sell cheaper since I dont need it anymore
happy.gif

mr_homelook_er

i suggest cardio workouts. these really help to lose stubborn fats. but of course u gotta eat right. all can be done in the comfort of your own home. .