How to check ur partner divorce records?

sgbabydoll

Robocop posted the exact link to the Registry of Marriages Singapore on 14 Jun. You need only to key in your partner's details.

blue_season

Robo, the link u give is checking marriage record, that one wont show you record of divorce but just married records only.
Anyway, thank for your helpful...

blue_season

doLL, the link is use for checking records only, you can cheking izit some1 was married but at there wont show you divorce record.

miloice

Doll, i don't think that's the case for TS, else, the check on the website will tell her just that.

Rather, she knows her partner is not married now but she wonders if he had a previous marriage or not.

blue_season

doLL...u r right. I know my partner was married before. the checking result fr that link just show me his last time marriage record, but no any divorce record show me. i not sure wether he is divorce already or still pending or in progress....can tell me how to check divorce record?

sgbabydoll

Blue Season, I don't have an answer for you. Maybe you call up the Family court and ask if divorce records are available and how much to pay for the access?

If you can't trust your partner's words, it's a sign that the relationship is not in a healthy state.

sgbabydoll

Hi Milo, all marriage records are at the ROM. To know if a person is previously married can just conduct an online check. The records will show up if there has been a prior marriage, regardless of whether there has been a divorce.

simpleman

I am just curious.. Why need to check the records? Cannot ask point blank?

I don't think you can search for it online like the ROM. You can probably apply to the court (and pay) to have the record retrieved.

And I don't think there is a hotline for you to call and check if someone is divorced.

simpleman

If you can't get a honest answer from your spouse-to-be.. I don't really understand such a relationship..

Or he said something (that he was divorced0 but she don't believed? (I think more likely scenario?)

sgbabydoll

Some people just want to hear a certain answer - the answer that they want to hear. So, even if you tell the truth he/she will not believe and think you have lied.

Another type is the partner has lied but the person hopes against all hopes that he/she did not lie, so wanna check official records to confirm.

Either case the relationship not at healthy state since there is no trust.

simpleman

Actually very simple..

Just bring him to ROM to register.. if he dare not.. then you know the truth liao..

and if he is not ready for marriage, then why need to know his marital status?

sgbabydoll

Blue Season, actually I didn't help cos I also don't know if the sub courts would entertain your request. You'll have to find out if they do and how much to pay to access divorce records.

But divorce records aside, I hope you can take a deeper look at your relationship and your partner. The problem you are facing is not whether he is divorced or not but a trust issue.

scope_guy

Blue Season,

I know how to check... and it's foc. LOL~

But first, why do you need to know? You are a reporter? You are curious? Or you are already seeing such a man?

So what records say he's not yet divorced?

He could end up divorced and marrying you. So how your story goes is important because if both of you are in love, the record may split you, then he'd never have the (need to) divorce. LOL~

The records will just kill your chance to cultivate love to maturity.

And introduce something called 'complication' later. LOL~

Of course, if he lied to you that he is divorced, then your check will be necessary.

What you really need to check first of all is, does he truly deeply madly love you. Then perhaps I'd show you the way.

unoskills

Blue Season,

I know how to check... and it's foc. LOL~

But first, why do you need to know? You are a reporter? You are curious? Or you are already seeing such a man?

So what records say he's not yet divorced?

He could end up divorced and marrying you. So how your story goes is important because if both of you are in love, the record may split you, then he'd never have the (need to) divorce. LOL~

The records will just kill your chance to cultivate love to maturity.

And introduce something called 'complication' later. LOL~

Of course, if he lied to you that he is divorced, then your check will be necessary.

What you really need to check first of all is, does he truly deeply madly love you. Then perhaps I'd show you the way.
hi! can u advise how i can do the check? pls? tks!