How can a divorce man stop paying alimony to his ex wife?

pinkie88

Any body know can a divorce man stop paying alimony to his ex when he remarry again or he has to wait until his ex wife remarry only he has to stop paying.

infojunkie

jeez, u mean he hasn't dumped u yet?

anyway, to ans ur qtn - just kill him
happy.gif

a dead man doesn't hv to pay... as far as i know
biggrin.gif

pinkie88

everybody will die one day.
r u jealous or mentally sick... if u r mentally sick pls seek medical advise. if jealous, nobody can help you, because no one will love you

haha
happy.gif

infojunkie

我没有嫉妒你啦,我清醒的很,是你得了妄想症
happy.gif

还有,看æ¥ä½ å­¦ä¹ ä¸æ€Žä¹ˆå¥½å§ï¼Ÿ
因为你阅读从æ¥ä¸æŠ“é‡ç‚¹ã€‚。。

é‡ç‚¹æ˜¯è®©ä»–æ­»å—?

é‡ç‚¹æ˜¯ä»–娶了你这ç§æ— çŸ¥åˆçˆ±é—¹çš„笨蛋女孩ä¸æƒ³æ—©æ­»éƒ½éš¾ã€‚。。

没事何必找死呢?

u r bad for his health :p

pinkie88

one thing for sure, your menopause is coming and long time NObody XXXXX you. that's why keeping barking here and cursing people die.

huh

infojunkie

唉,你还是没能抓到é‡ç‚¹
sad.gif

这次真的是确定没法跟你沟通了耶。。。
早该知é“是这样的结果。。。居然被个蠢妹妹人身攻击?
算了,你好自为之。。。

powder

1) stop paying.
2) either party die.
3) entice another man with a lumpsum of 24x his mhtly alimony, to marry his ex wife. if cannot, try 48mths... if his ex-wife is someone nobody will marry, then go back and pray for Option 2 to happen.

miloice

It is obvious who is the sick retard that doesn't give up on your stupid jealousy. Don't worry, no one will be jealous over you.

When you finally wake up and think with more common sense, you will realize what a sore loser you have been.

Seriously, it is by law that he has to pay. Even if he is a bankrupt, his ex-wife can still claim against him as one of his debtor. There are ways around it, i.e. he cannot declare any income but that would be risking being charge for tax evasion.

ariel84

Pinkie, think it's better if you change BF. Obviously, you cannot handle a relationship with a divorcee.

Regarding alimony, frankly there is nothing you can do about it. And also, it's really none of your biz, if to put frankly across to you... it's between him and his ex-wife, and it's what the judge has decided.

Don't you feel tired going around and around this issue? Either you accept it, or just break up and find a single man.

mum_of_2_girls

Hi pinkie,

Simple : Just ask your hubby don't pay at all.

There is a true case in the newspapers where a doctor who owns his own clinic, don't pay a single cent to the ex-wife.

The law threw the doctor to jail for 2 weeks. The clinic staff just took it as their boss take a 2-week "holiday" off. The clinic will be run by locum doctors then.

After the "holiday", the doctor goes back to work in his clinic. Life goes on as usual.

Doctor and present wife are happy but poor ex-wife is really tearing her hair out over this.
Poor ex-wife.

nichie

Hi, pinkie

I don’t think the law is going to change any more lenient towards the guy on matter of alimony instead its going to more harsh…..instead of feeling frustrated about your bf paying alimony to his ex-wife…its better for you to ensure he pay on time and in full to avoid doing community works eg sweeping the roads on his free time or damaging his credit rating (which effect his ability to getting credit card or loans) if he don’t…you are feeling frustrated because you are seeing from your POV but if you are the ex-wife then you would want him to continue paying you even he remarry….that is his legal responsibility regardless of how many time he remarry…these laws protect us woman and we should support it….make the man think twice before getting married/divorced….I think the laws still not perfect lah…I like the idea of directly deducting the payment from his salary and if he miss any payment, he will be subjected to penalty and jail term automatically without having the ex-wife applying….hmm…good right?...man should not get into another marriage if he cannot afford to pay the alimony after divorced…period…

nichie

One more thing, if he is short of cash to pay his ex-wife, its advisable for you to top-up for him inorder to keep him away from running foul of the laws or affect his credit standing..

eddie77

I think pinkie is just thinking for herself. Well, $4000 is not a small amount. Of course she would wish that this money could be given to her instead.
But, pinkie just need to know this fact that you can't change the law. This has to go on.
Well, you have chosen to be with this man so there must be good qualities in him that attract you. So, just continue to love him and at the same time exercise your bigheartedness and overlook this thing that even he himself could not change.
Don't need to rely on him financially but build up your own career and wealth yourself.

simpleman

I don't pay a single cent to my ex-wife - and I made her agreed to this. Initially she wanted to ask for $1 but I told her NO. It is just a matter of negotiation. I also have custody of my three children - she did not fight for it. But in return I gave her "liberal access" to the children.

It is all a matter of how to talk and negotiate with someone to get a desired outcome. But I guess that the divorce has to be amicable in order for us to be able to negotiate terms to the benefits of all. And it is extremely important for it to be amicable. Sometimes, people are too lost in the "fight" or because of pride that they fail to see the big picture and ended up in lose-lose situation.

cococherry

i have an impression that her bf is willing to pay the sum to his ex wife but its pinkie who's making the noise because she has doubts abt him claiming paying $4k to his cheating wife

pantieileen

The $1 is always recommended by the ex-wife's lawyer, as a form of leaving the option open in the event in future she needs to ask for more (maybe she becomes crippled, paralyzed, find more evidence that you cheated prior before the divorce etc etc)

daisy_85

the guy can stop paying if the wife dont wanna take fm him

call up his ex wife and tell her that u wanted the money instead .. maybe it will work leh

=D

rains

Wah lau ... I never knew I was in a forum full of cheapskates.

When a woman made the decision to marry you - and got divorced from you, no matter how advanced the society has become, the caveman mentality of "she's a divorcee" will always stick.

You think it's easy for a divorcee to find another man who doesn't mind her divorce status? Don't give me the "he won't mind if he truly loves her" crap.

Give to the woman what she is due lah. It tells alot about men who don't give alimony (reads: bastard, bastard, bastard) - and be very wary of men who say "my ex doesn't want alimony".

Even $1 also say "NO!" and so proud about it! Steady, man! The biggest bastard liao! No fight!

cococherry

rains, if i'm not wrong, its his wife who divorced him & ask for $1. It doesn't mean its always the men at fault, some men divorced their cheating wives.