Holland Drive -----> Blk18A - 18D

dkaren

Hi Farhan,

I believe most of the Buona Vista Court resident are not youngster.
Wondering how come they have slow down the progress

farhan01

hi karen,
true enough. i am praying hard that can get keys in DEC... The mscp looks very ready, dunno why they haven't opened it up yet. i poass by the other day and saw that the lights are all up and have been painted

rena87

Hi i can recommand a mover for those who wan to move houses Quality Services Mover their moving services have free boxes , marker pen and tape to seal boxes and they were polite too Felicia hp : 96811159

asthrysia

Hello Farhan! thank you so much for the updates
happy.gif
im new here, and definitely a new/future resident in Holland Dr. will make my way there one of these days to check out the development. im excited, yet nervous!

farhan01

its more than a month since my last post and
no one came here :-( btw if there is any
soul looking forward for their flat in
holland, the old open space carpark has
been closed. Only can park at the new
MSCP now.............

juaaany

oh gosh! i am SO slow! i just learnt abt this thread! probably cos im surfing spore brides alot more only recently.. hello all! im gonna be a resident at holland drive too! =D
apparently all blocks are up and painting has started!!

missc

Hi ladies

In case u found ur perfect furniture at Barang Barang, I can offer 25% off my voucher value of $500. Reason for letting go is because the items there don't fit my house decor theme. Pls PM me if interested.

juaaany

hey! frankly speaking i dun remember my block number!! hahaha. cos its been so long since we selected the unit! hee. but i think its 18c?

went to the straits construction website.. which project are we under? =)

juaaany

oh.. and i was hoping it was rc 21! hahahahhaha.
date of completion is in dec10 ie we probably only get to collect keys etc in 2011?

farhan01

i predict we get it before coz the other project they doing id the rc21 which is supposed to complete in july 15 2010 but all the residents already collected the keys in oct 2009. so my prediction sgould be for us in 3rd q 2010

farhan01

anyone from blks 18A & 18B do check your hdb login page to check when is the PCD ? Would have been give a update as these 2 flats nearing completion

sarius

hey Farhan. got the notice of the PCD in end Nov too. have you started sourcing for IDs/contractors? i really don't know how or where to begin =P

juaaany

i'm starting to source for IDs also.. but it's really tiring! and i dunno really where to start cos really wont noe the standards of their handiwork and stuffs! *stressed*

farhan01

hi juanny & sarius,
pls do join us at myhometown.sg. have been discussing on reno matters, and shared contacts too. which blk you peeps @?

farhan01

i already called up the site office @ 67753715. blks 18A and B keys handed over to hdb already. 18c in the final stages of inspection, will hand over in nov by the developer.