Holland Drive -----> Blk18A - 18D

sparkless

any idea, if all units are sold out?

we are really keen in this place, but didnt manage to ballot a place during last exercise. We are still eyeing... or we should stop dreaming?

dkaren

Hi Fun,
welcome to this thread. Thank you for sharing the link with us.

Hi Twinfairy,
not all units are taken up,
Like Blk18A, there are still units left.

sparkless

hmm... think we got a slightly over 1000 Q no. but until now, no news, so we assume is game over for us. and i think we have thrown away the HDB letter.

If there are units left, there is still hope for us....

sarius

hi all

just found out about this thread
happy.gif

any of you got the hdb package for the 2nd appointment yet?

dkaren

Hi Sarius,

I have just checked my e-services.
I still have not received any HDB packages for the 2nd Appt.

I think due to i have only selected my flat on the 27th May

sarius

hi karen,

our HLE was approved before the date of our flat selection. i think that's one of reasons why we received the package for the 2nd appointment so soon.

looking at both our floorplans, i think there're going to be some difficulties in having a wardrobe in the master bedroom.

dkaren

Hi sarius,

I do not understand why is that we have difficulties
in having wardrobe in the master bedroom.
Can you elaborate further?

Do you have any idea why are there so many different floorplan for just one block

sarius

there'll be difficulties because of the aircon ledge window. it has to be accessible so it can't be blocked by the wardrobe.

the wardrobe can't be placed next to the aircon ledge window because then it'll be blocking the toilet door.

i don't want to place it opposite my bed because it might create a very narrow walking space between the two.

looking at the different floorplans in our block, the only difference i noticed is the number of three quarter height windows per unit. some have one, some two, some even three. i don't understand why they can't install all windows as three quarter height windows.

dkaren

Sarius, you are right, it seems that not all the rooms are having the three quarter height window.

i am wondering what is the length for standard height windows.

dkaren

HI Sarius,

Have HDB invited you to sign the Agreement?

My loan was just approved today.Really wish that they can send us the 2nd appointment letter real soon.

dkaren

hmmm just wondering when it will be ready for mine.
I have been checking the HDB website but there is no dates reflect for signing the Agreement.

farhan01

hi i am new here... I will be probably be booking a flat in one of these blks in the next few days... just wondering what kind of amenities are available here. I have been invited to select the leftover after the main selection have been over for the JAN ballot ex... TY

farhan01

yes. i did. manage to book a unit in blk 18C... found out from hdb the unit i booked is a mockup flat. dunno what they mean by that. anyone have any idea ?

farhan01

Karen from ur email so that you from the same blk and not too far away too... Dunno when we possiblily get the keys.. I am waitig for the dover crescent residents to get the key. It will be not very far from there then. As for the Holland dr flats have been monitioring quite closely. Its has been stagnant at 16th floor since end of june. Wonder how long more...

dkaren

Hi Farhan,

Can you update us what's the progress of the Holland Drive estate?

My hubby and i wanna travel down to take a look at it.

farhan01

Hi Karen,
I went down on the 7th... To recce again... blk 18c and the other one more already up till 19th floor... at the current rate think will bring up till 40th storey by feb next year.. so after that must still wait for painting and etc... guess mite get key by end 2009. btw went to check out dover as well as we can roughly gauge from Dover flats progress as well as the collection of keys are 6months diff from eact other. dover flats are almost complete. 4 out of thier 6 flats already up till 40th storey, on of the blk even started to get painted already.. all for your uodate

farhan01

Hi Karen,
You managed to check it out.. How is the progress ? Residents of Dover crescent flats getting their keys earliest by CNY next year latest by 31/08/2009 according to their HDB login page from the owners I asked around. Ours should be like 6mths after them... Also depends on how fast they can build the holland drive flats

farhan01

Seems very quiet here suddenly... Just for everyone's info. all the flats in HV offered has been taken up. including the 4 & 5rms... Cannot wait for the flats to be ready. Just too exciting

farhan01

Finally one of the blks being built have touched the 30th storey mark... Looks like the day we can get the keys is nearing :)

dkaren

Hi Farhan,

Thanks for updating us about the building.
is tat our block touched the 30th storey mark?
I am so excited about to see the completion.

farhan01

Hi Karen,
Its actually the blk thats rite
beside the MSCP tat have reached the 30th.
Mine is blk 18C. Its at 27th floor. well not
too far. Visited the site last weekend.

dkaren

Farhan,

Thanks for the information.
Mine is the same block as yours.
Good to hear that! just another 13 storey more to go

dkaren

Happy New Year to you too Farhan.
I just drove passed Holland Drive yesterday.
I doubt it will completed by end of 2009.

farhan01

just to update all holland vista owners, 18A has completed till 35th storey. the residents of dover sers are receiving their keys in june2009. which means our turn will be in dec2009.

farhan01

think its still too early, anyway did ask my frens who did their reno recently. got lots of advise. told me Chew interior job is lousy!

cheesyspice

hi to all flat owners, can anyone share with me how much is the valuation price of a 3-rm of blk 18? just a gauge will do. guess all the units have been taken up. am thinking of getting one nearby... thanks!