Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre

koichi_r

I signed up & paid deposit. I din noe theres a lucky draw goin on.....n i received mail from them...I won a free stay 2 days 1 nite @ bridal suite....

anyone here won any other prizes?

april_baby

I got a complaint for HIPV..at first i was quite firm that i will sign up with them as the price is reasonable to us. We went down on monday to meet the coordinator K and have a look for the venue, she came down and talked to us and firstly bring us to orchid room at basement which can accomodate 20 tables my FH and i dont like the place as it is at basement so she told us got a better ballroom which is crystal ballroom, before she bring us there she called her colleauges and found out that the date that we want already taken. Is ok, we still going on to view the crystal ballroom. I quite impressed with the ballroom although the date was taken but we still got other optional date and now she told us, actually advisable for us to view the actual setting before we paid deposit. Ok, this was a very good advise but she again told us that, if we cant make our confirmation by monday or tuesday we going to lose the S$1,000 discount and no choice have to pay for the full packages.
I was so angry and ask her immediately,was there any wedding going on last week, she told us YES. Then i ask her, this viewing was planned a week ahead, why dont she just let us know the promotion going to end and may be we can arrange to see the setting even though she's not around the subsequently we only confirmed the booking. her answer is simply she is not around. After that, she dont even bother to sit down and discuss the perks and price with us. So dissapointed with her attitude.

hueyweng

Hi Shuki,

Do you mind share with me ur package/contract with HIPV?? Cos i actually signed up with them as well even before the wedding show , but we are not entitled for the $1000 off, hope you can let me do a comparison, in case the hotel is not honest to us. Thanks.

Hope you can sent to: [email protected]

Thank you so much.

shuki_50

Hi,
i am having problems in attaching the file, think too big...another got any idea how can i send the video to thise insterested? I am not an IT person...

jac15

Weng

Only you book with Crystal ballroom then you are entitled for the $1,000 off, Orchird ballroom are offering 1 free complimentary table only

Both of the ballroom are offering different package.

Hope that it can clear your doubt.

straylamb

Shuki... can u send mi e file too? mi email is [email protected] thanks!!
happy.gif

kikosan

Hi all, I'll be having wedding at Orchid room due to we do not have enough people for the big ballroom. Anyone having your wedding in Orchid room? If anyone of you have pic of deluxe suite and picture of orchid room, please email to [email protected].

taime81

Hi Wendy, i did went in to see the orhid ballroom with nice crystal lights but the bad thing is that it is at the basement.

Mrs Tan, have email you the details.

Hi Shuki, i sign up in end march before the promotion ended.

Hi April_baby, i guess i know who are you referring too. I made a call to the K and she refused to entertain us the weekend before the promotion ended reason being that she is on leave. So i ask her if there is other people on duty and she LL refer me to her colleague. She sound very buisong on the phone. The indian lady who serve me during my visit was great and i sign up with her immediately.
happy.gif
I've just check, i'll be entitled to the tea set but what is that fortune telling thingy you all mentioning about?

queenie10

Gals,
anyone tried borrowing the potrait stand from ur coordinators so that u can place ur wedding potrait near the entrace.

April Baby & Charmaine,
sorry to hear that u had a bad experience with krystal...i guess is bcos she is more higher position thats y she can be abit yaya.Thumbs up for Vasanthi services,i'm really glad to have her as my coordinator.

orangecc

hi all

i just held my wedding at HIPV last Sat... mus say that all went well, n the celebration was a success... i agree with Queenie, Vasanthi is really a nice person and very willing to accomodate!

littlemonster

Hi all,

I have signed up with HIPV as well.
happy.gif

Queenie: Can show me the new table cloth as u mentioned earlier? mind telling me wat is your multiply website that I can view the pics?

Straylamb: your AD in sept 08, mind also
happy.gif
U r using Crystal Ballroom?

shuki_50

Hi J@n!ce,yeo sin ee,Jacqueline,merly,straylamb

I have tried to zip the file but then the file still big...its 48,597KB after ZIP is 48,016KB...wonder did i do it right...(I right click and add new winzip rar archive file and pull the movie file into the file)

can try help me...paiseh...

Hi Weng,

What Jacqueline say is rite, depends on which ballroom u signed up...mine is crystal ballroom and i sign up before the wedding workshop...mine AD will be 6 dec 09...

Hi April Baby & Charmaine,

My encounter with K was still alright, hmm, but find her very direct, and when i tried to ask for more perks she will cut me off...i did ask her some questions, den ganna rebute by her...superb sianzzz...

karine82

april_baby, i think her confirm is u have to pay the deposit...

By the way, I realise ppl here dun like to scroll up for video clip link and photo here leh... Girls... actually if u dun mind, can scroll the page up or flip to the earlier pages.. everything is there...
I very pity Shuki & Queenie, need to keep resend and resend... girls dun be too lazy

straylamb

shuki, queenie... really sorrie for all e trouble!! hehee... yap pics of crystal ballroom, table setup, suite can be found on this page and the previous page (Archive through March 21, 2008)...
happy.gif
can't find the video link though...?
shuki, thanks for ur email! but can't find any attachment inside? juz for info... the below site is good for sending pple big file... juz upload the file onto the site and specify email addresses, the person will receive an email to go the the site to retrieve the file...
www dot yousendit dot com
queenie... can i add u to mi multiply too? mi id is straylamb
little monster... when is ur AD in sep? mi dinner will be 16sep08... yap will b usin e crystal ballroom... i sign up with vasanthi durin e workshop...
happy.gif

orangecc

hi little monster n sin_ee

thanks for ur well wishes.. my pics are not out yet.. will upload into my multiply once ready.

the food was ok. not too bad for a Hotel standard. the prawns were huge and very fresh... the shark fins came with big pcs of shark fins. so overall, comments not bad..

i used the Crystal ballroom, as I had 28 tables.

jasliew

Holiday Inn Park View for Transfer, please PM me if wedding date is applicable to you .

Wedding date is 27 July 08 (cant change date).

josjos

Can anyone help me? would it be good if i book HIPV this coming tues? i am worry...cos the crystal BR is combine with the other two suite? and the foyer is jus next to the dinning rest? wouldnt it be very crumpy. and no coordinator room given to us cos we taking e extra table free? is there any other perks that i should ask for?
anyone got the full pic of the ballroom? pls email to [email protected]. thanks.

jac15

Hi Jo Sim

I had forward the pic of the ballroom to you.

It was quite difficult to get an Coordinator room if you had option for free table.

The package HIPV offer are quite comprehensive and have alot of perk.

You may scroll up to the previous page. I did posted the bridal suite. It consist of dinning room , bedroom and two attached bathroom. I feel that it is not necessary to have the Coordinator 's room.

kymchan

hi, i have signed up with HIPV a few weeks ago.
thinking of changing the stage to the centre instead of facing the main door. Not sure if it is feasible? Any comment?

viona_saw

Hi all,
I am new here and plan to hold my wedding on Nov 08.I just make appointment with K HIPV, how is her service?anyone can advise me?When i read through, learn that Vasanthi is better cohice,how shall i do?

kymchan

hi all, just got a call from HIPV that they lost my contract!!!I m so disappointed with this problem. What should i do ?

krystal80

lee kim, do you still have a copy of your contract? (I'm assuming that you've signed the original already, returned that copy to them and kept the duplicate for your reference)

kymchan

yes i have, the problem is not abt having the contract. the problem is how can they lost the contract and email me telling me that i did not send in. luckily i keep the email from the K manager saying she has recieved them. so she then called me saying she has misplaced them.
I really doubt abt the honesty and the capability of this hotel. Who knows what will go wrong again

taime81

Hi, my coordinator is Vasanthi. I think she is very professional is handling the clients. Hi lee kim, i seriously think that this hotel is reputable. In yr case, i would think it is yr coordinator issue. Perhaps you can write in to the hotel to feedback and request for change of coordinator. I've bad experience with K too earlier, find her very money minded & unprofessional. And do not spare a thoughts for the client to be.