Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre

shuki_50

Hi queenie and xmasnowy,

my friend all say that food tasting is very impt, actually thatis for u to taste already den feedback to the chef what are the changes that u would like him to make...initially i also tot of giving up food tasting but then after 2nd tot, i may be giving up the complimentary 1 table on actual day...cos the complimentary 1 table really depends on ur planning of guests and the no of tables that you have lastly confirmed with the hotel...in the end u may not need that extra...so why not choose the food tasting...this is my opinion...
happy.gif

queenie10

Hi Shuki,
i'm having abt 30 tables in the crystal ballroom....thus i'll not be having my food tasting. My PIL are not in SIngapore to attend our wedding & our parents say they dun mind giving up the food tasting & save up the table for AD so tat our burden will be lighten abit.

karine82

Hmmm, I just receive my contract today. And also receive one night stand in one of the hotel in Malacca. Anyone also receive that also???

jac15

Hi Karine

You mean they will sent the contract to you. I thought the contract was given when you had signed up with them ????

chocolatte79

hmmm... can anyone enlighten me? r u all discussing about contract w/ hipv? how come when i signed the contract i didn't have 1 nite stay in malacca, fortune telling and media montage??
*blur*

hueyweng

I also received only the complimentary tea set from 'World of Fortune', and the media montage package only.

Hi Karine, How many table u have?? May be u have more table, so they give u more freebie??

karine82

Jacqueline , I had sign up with HIPV and place my desposit already, so I have the contract ma..
happy.gif

I call my coordinator, she say I won it from the lucky draw from wedding workshop... never thought i'm so lucky... hahha but think is abit wasted for me, coz i'm not going...

I also recieved the complimentary tea set from 'World of Fortune', and the media montage package.

I having min 25 tables.

straylamb

mi signed up on 16 mar & paid deposit... vasanthi say will email the draft of e contract to us in 1 to 2 week's time... she din mention anything bout lucky draw leh... hope can win too... haha...
happy.gif

orangecc

wow the thread is moving!

i've emailed vasanthi on the centerpiece pic shown by Shuki, but she said that those are usde for the wedding show only.

i've chose mine already for crystal theme.

i wanted the wedding show one.. have to check with her again! hope i can get it.

634168.jpg
634169.jpg

taime81

Anyone can advise what else can we request for? Hi Shuki can share with me yr package? Did you manage to request for any extra stuff beside what was listed? Can email me at [email protected]? Mine also in Dec 09. Btw, i didn't got fortune telling and media montage. What's that excately?

sin_ee

Hi Karine,

when did you sign up? Cos I signed up end February and got none of those items...no tea set, no fortune telling and no montage :<

queenie10

Hi Gals,
jus wanna check anyone of u sign up with Kaiwen from Images of Wisdom as their VG? I met up with him &amp; saw he has done for a few couples whose wedding is at HIPV too....very nice &amp; grand.Just wan to seek some feeback abt him?

queenie10

i sms him but he still have not reply me. My hubby decide to sign up with Images of Wisdom as they r having a promo which is $888 which includes express highlight to be shown during banquet

queenie10

Images of wisdom is VG, they give 1 softcopy of the express highlight plus 2 sets of the edited chapters by chapters with a 12mins day to evening highlights.

shuki_50

Hi taime81,

which period did u sign up the package? march?
hmm, i didnt get much when i try to negotiate with the sales coordinator...she kept saying that their pkg is very comprehensive and include alot of perks...so what i ask for she didnt wanna give...eg, i ask for the 2nd projector FOC but she say that she can only provide the 2nd screen FOC...provided the pillar still there etc...

mine is all that HIPV offered during their wedding workshop...eg 1000 off the bill, every confirmed table 1 wine...

shuki_50

i forget to add on...i have a video on the crystal ballroom during the wedding workshop...hmm if anyone wants can let me noe...
happy.gif