holding catholic church wedding still need to go to ROM fort canning?


New Member
Hi all,

just checking for catholics who want to have church wedding, do we still need to go down to the fort canning for ROM ceremony? or will everything be done in church by the priest (both legally and religious)?


New Member
Hello Numberator,

You get get a father that's able to sign the ROM. But you have to do it early, at least 1 year in advance to book the date and father you want.