Hilarion Goh Photography

angela

I totally agree with Lay Eng and Catz! Hilarion is really friendly and helpful. I really appreciate his effort for he brought those big and heavy wedding albums to show me.

My hubby and I were impressed with his photo and I have engaged to him to take my actual day wedding which is to be held on Jan 03.

Personally I reckon the price is reasonable if you have seen his portfolio! No doubt about it !

H

hilarion goh

Thanks to all for the wonderful compliments. Service is what that really matters and I shall do my utmost in giving all my customers the very best. Thanks, once again for all your support.

catz

No probs Hil. Your work and attitude speak for you!
happy.gif
I still look at my photos with fond memories. I will get in touch with you when I finally get my act together, yah?
happy.gif

O

ong lay eng

I concur with Angela and Catz that after much scouting around (after we booked him), Hilarion is not that expensive as compared to some rather unknown photographers. After we placeed our booking with him we actually seen a couple more other photographers and after making several more enquiries, my FH and I have actually found him to be very reasonable, most of all, he is simply a nice guy and I must say hilarious. I must admit that his portfolio is really impressive and the amount of other works he has done besides wedding. Saw his pictures in the recent issue of Harpers Bazaar in pages 168 - 171 though and I just saw one of my friends pictures and I was really impressed by her pictures although I could not attend her wedding.

J

julies teng

Hi Hilarion,

Can i know is there a diff btwn the pictures which is originally taken using b/w film and the ones developed b/w from a colour picture?

thank you.

H

hilarion

Dear Julies,

There is a difference in pricing between converting digitally and actual B/W film. I would appreictate if you could either call me at 7000 008 0088 or beep me at 9500 0088. Should you want a copy of my pricing, do write to: [email protected] and you should get an automated pricelist which will be sent to you immediately. For other enquiries please write to me at: [email protected] . Looking forward to be of service to you.

apple

Has anyone engaged Hilarion recently? Any feedback to share?

How come this thread has become so quiet??
happy.gif

O

ong lay eng

I think he really does not need anymore feedback as many of my friends who were his happy corporate and wedding clients. From the magazines, celebrities and major events that he had covered (after seeing his portfolio and from my frens' recommendations), I think his works delivered really speak for itself which is an already an advetisement for him. Personally, with all the compliments that he has had, I should think that he must have been kept really busy as I know that some of my friends could not even get him as a photographer for their wedding dates.

H

hilarion

Thanks Apple for the concern about this thread. I have just had a couple of promotions about a month or two ago and the response has been overwhelming. Due to the response, I extended the promotion until the end of last month. Off late, I have been doing more photography teaching, commercial jobs such as those for magazines and corporates. For feedback, you can always feel free to write to those who have posted and had used my services.

Do feel free to call me at 7000 008 0088 should you require an appointment or write for any clarifications. Should you require my price list, you can get an automated price list from [email protected] . For other enquiries, please feel free to write to: [email protected] .

Taking this opportunity in wishing you a great week ahead and looking forward to be able to serve you soon.

H

hilarion

Dear all,

For those who sent their request for price list to [email protected], please note that the auto-reply is generated directly back to the email address that the mail is sent from. For all other enquiries (if you do not require a price list), please mail to [email protected]. Sorry for the inconvenience caused to some who did not received the price list because they actually sent it out from another server.

H

hilarion

Dear all,

As I shall be away on an overseas assignment from 21 April 2002 - 5th May 2002, I shall have very little access to my e-mail. For that period, if you need for an e-mail to be attended to urgently, please send the mail to: [email protected] marked with the word Wedding in the subject line. This e-mail address is only valid for that period. For an automated price list, just send it to [email protected].

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

Please be informed that Hilarion is away on an oversea assignment and will only be available after 9th May 2002 for appointments.

In the interim period, you can send e-mail to Diana Foo at [email protected] if you have any enquiries.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

H

hilarion

Dear all, Just to clarify the many who have asked me if I am related to Nick Goh in any way and I just like to clarify that we are in no way related. No offence to Nick, as it is just a clarification on my part.

H

hilarion

This is to inform you that I shall be away from 12 - 14th June 2002 on an overseas assignment. For enquiries during this time, please do send your enquiries to [email protected].

H

hilarion

I shall be away from 20th -21st June 2002 for an overseas assignment and would appreciate if you could send an email to [email protected] for an automated price list. For appointments, you can still call my OneSolution number at: 7000 008 0088.

teresa

A week or so ago, I had Hilarion as my wedding photographer and must admit that he is really fabulous and is indeed a fast (he really captures that very moment), cheerful, creative and a no- fuss photographer. He maintains his very cheerful composition throughout the ceremony and we had our pictures by the evening despite that we finished our Church wedding at about 4.00pm and we got to see our pictures by 7.15pm at the hotel. He delivered all the rest of the pictures by the next day. I am really impressed by his service and surprising he has no airs despite the pictures of celebrities he had photographed. Now I know why so many have sang praises about his services and that certainly make me pen my compliments before I leave for my honeymoon.

H

hilarion

Thanks for your compliments. It has been great to be of service to the both of you.

I

ishwarp

We had our Wedding on 22nd July 2002 at the Church + Fort Canning and engaged Hilarion Goh as our Photographer. (Digital)

We were truly impressed by the following
- He took beautiful outdoor shots
- The picture quality was extremely sharp
- He was able to capture special expressions and moments. This in our opinion, is his key strength.
- Good Sense of humour (and very very patient)
- Wedding Photos produced by the next day including the CD

We would certainly recommend him to couples getting married. You can contact Hilarion at Telephone: (65) 7000 008 0088.

Regards,
Laura and John

H

hilarion

Thanks for the compliments John & Laura and I would like to take this opportunity in wishing you all the very best in your endeavour and of course not forgetting the CD of which I listen to it everynight. May our good Lord shine upon the both of you.

joyce

Hi Hilarion,
i've met up with you before. But I want to see more from your couples which have been complimenting you on the web.

Hi Ishwarp,
Since you have your digital prints mind showing me your photos? Wah fort canning so romantic. How many guest did you have? Was it in door or outdoor? Can't wait to see your photos.

H

hilarion

Dear Joyce, I have just e-mailed you a collage of a wedding just taken 2 days ago. As for the wedding of Laura and John, I have updated my portfolio already.

H

hilarion

Sorry Joyce, as for emailng of the pictures, the original files are just too big at 2.5Mb and it might be better for you to call me for another appointment if you may wish to see the newer pictures as well as I update my pics every other week.

lollipop

Hi,

Anyone out there used Hilarion Goh as the Actual Day Photographer?

How was the outcome? Is he flexible with his package?

Regards

catz

Hi Lollipop,

Hilarion was my actual day photog. He's really fantastic - cheerful and very flexible. Do have a talk with him and let him show you his brilliant portfolio.
happy.gif

L

larry

We engaged Hilarion as our photographer for our Wedding on June 29, 2002.

We had viewed the portfolio of several photographers before we decided on Hilarion. One of the things that we looked for was digital photography, because digital images can last a lot longer than film. Also, creating a montage with digital images is a lot easier.

Another thing we looked for was originailty. How often have you looked at a friend's Wedding Album and went away thinking how mundane it is? (Oh, just the same as so-and-so's album leh!) With Hilarion's fotos, we get to remember those little things that makes us smile...things that other wedding couples' albums doesn't have!

...and Hilarion works fast! Before our Wedding Banquet started, he already delivered the album with the morning's shoot!

We would not hesitate to recommend Hilarion to any couple looking for a photographer, be it wedding photography, of to cover any special functions.

Larry & Evelyn

T

tong & ern

Used Hil's service and must say that he has excellent service and we got out excellent digital pictutes by the evening, just in time for our dinner to show our guests.

H

hilarion

Thanks for the compliments Ernest. It has been a pleasure to be of service to the both of you.

E

eunicetan

halo all,

i used hilarion's service on 3rd august for my actual day wedding n im glad to say tat my hubby n i r very pleased with his quality of service n with the results of the pics
happy.gif

he even taught us how to compress the photos so tat we could turn them into a slideshow for our dinner.

the photos r very natural n he's very detailed noticing things like pendants being askewed n unsightly tissue paper n napkins
biggrin.gif

hey hilarion, im glad i'd chose u to be part of my wedding
happy.gif

E

eunicetan

for those who r interested in hilarion's portfolio, u might wan to take a look at my actual day wedding pics here . ive managed to upload 1/4 of it so far
lame.gif

H

hilarion

Thanks Eunice and am glad to be of service to you. Do call me as I had sent you an email telling you that the colour profile of the pics are incorrect and do pass me the CD again and I shall correct the profile and density for you to be used on the website.

E

eunicetan

halo hilarion,

ive received ur email n i tink i've corrected some of it on my own liao. it's too much trouble to ask u to correct them for me. juz tell me which pics r too dark n i'll correct them
happy.gif

ren

hi all

hilarion is my actual (church and dinner - 2 seperate) days photographer even thot its last year. came across this thread again while looking out 4 renovation ideas.

frankly i like his photos more than my studio ones (not by him). if i ever have the chance to retake my studio photos we will look 4 him again. i trust his skills and he is really good!
happy.gif

H

hilarion

Thanks for all the compliments. I shall continue to strive an improve my services with better packages and ideas for both digital and film.

H

hilarion

Hi! Doremon, I have already sent you my price list and a collage of a recent wedding.

H

hilarion

Hi! Tulip, Thanks for your enquiry and I have already sent you the price list and a sample collage print for your reference. Do feel free to call me at 7000 008 0088 for an appointment.

H

hilarion

Hi! Pebbs, I have already attached my price list and a recent collage print for your perusal. Do feel free to call me for an appointment.

H

hilarion

Hi! Beibei, Thank you for your enquiry. I have sent the price list and a collage for your perusal. Do feel free to call me for an appointment.

H

hilarion

Hi! Beibei, I sent you another list already. Should you encounter any problems, please send a mail to [email protected] and you should receive an automated reply.