Hilarion Goh Photography

claris

I have a Church Wedding on Saturday, and dinner on Sunday. Hilarion was my actual day photographer. All my relatives and friends are so surprised to see my actual day photos ready the next day! He provides excellent service. He arranged all photos into a classic black album, and send to my hotel personally. I really have nothing to complain about him. He was fun & fast & funny too. I feel all at ease with him and confident of his skills. I am so lucky I booked him early....

H

hilarion goh

Dear all, for all future enquiries, please send them to [email protected] so as to enable my staff to respond more efficently to all your mails. I would certainly appreciate if you could also state the date/s of your wedding.

P

pleasant_encounter

Hi girls,

Just want to commend Hilarion on his top-notch service attitude. I wanted to engage his photography services for my ROM & actual day, but as my actual day requirements are slightly different, he obligingly altered his package to suit my needs. Later on, however, after discussion with FH, we found Hilarion out of our budget, *sob sob*. So I emailed Hilarion to cancel, and he remained chirpy & upbeat. In short - he was REAL NICE! His price may be on the slightly higher side, but he's what I call great customer service!

queenie

Hi Hilarion,

Kindly e-mail me ([email protected]) your price list for actual day photography. My actual wedding will be Nov 2002, there will be a church wedding and follow by wedding dinner on the same day 2. As for my ROM will on Feb 2002. Thanks!

H

hilarion goh

Hi! Queenie, I have already attached my price list for your perusal. Please feel free to call me at 7000 008 0088 should you did receive the attachment in good order.

M

mon

Hi Hilarion Goh,

I saw the photos u took for Zoe Tay and very impressive. My ROM will be February 2002. So could u email me your price list for ROM outdoor shoot and maybe some of your work.

My email address: [email protected]

Thanks!

H

hilarion goh

Thanks for the compliments Mon. I have attached the pricing for your perusal. Do feel free to call me at 7000 008 0088 for any clarifications.

P

pleasant_encounter

Hi Girls, it's Pleasant_Encounter again. Happy to report that eventually we manage to get Hilarion for our ROM anyway, and the pix turned out better than expected! Considering that we aren't usually photogenic, the photos were real gems. I think Hil's speed when taking the photos really helped,caught our smiles before we could even feel awkward, so the photos all turned out natural.
happy.gif
He was also very efficient, we received the photos earlier than expected.

Thanks Hil, for doing a good job in capturing our big moment!

H

hilarion goh

You are most welcome indeed, Pleasant_Encounter. Both of you were indeed a great couple.

H

hilarion goh

Just wanted to find out from all couples-to-be about how you find the concept of taking digital photographs complete with 4R photo prints and high res images on CD instead of negatives for actual day wedding.

corica

Hi Hilarion

Personally, i think as technology advances, this could be one option which many couples would prefer as it allows them to put their pictures on their website immediately instead of having to scan them.

But if they would like to develop more photos, then would it not be possible w/o the negatives?

H

hilarion goh

Thanks for your feedback. There are no problems printing to 4R, 6R , 8R, S8R, 11 X 14 and 12 X 18 on photographic paper. Just give the lab the CD and they shall do the rest. Of course again, resolution is important. Now, all the high-end prosumer cameras are excellent.

mag

Hi Hilarion,

Kindly email me your price list for actual day photography. My wedding will be in early 2003.
By the way, are you linked with any bridal shop?
Thks....

H

hilarion goh

Hi! Mag, Thank you for your enquiry. I have mailed you my price list for your perusal. Please feel free to call me at 7000 008 0088 should you need further information or for an appointment.

H

hilarion goh

Dear Ongslooi, Thank you for your enquiry and I have attached the price list as requested and do feel free to call me at 7000 008 0088 should you not received the price list in good order.

H

hilarion goh

Daisy, do let me know if you have received the price list in good order.

H

hilarion goh

Hi! Daisy, Thanks for informing me about the receipt of the pricing. I have attached it again for yur perusal. Please feel free to call me at 7000 008 0088 should you have not received it again this time.

catz

Hi everyone,

Just had my wedding on 1st Dec and Hilarion was my photographer- he is a fantastic friend and photographer...
happy.gif
I'm just very happy to have found such a good photographer 'cos now I have such beautiful photos to look at!
happy.gif

Thanks Hilarion!

Rgds/Catz

janfyp

Hi Hilarion,

Kindly email me your price list for actual day photography. My wedding will be on 16 Nov 2002.
BTW, are you having any promotions now?
My email is [email protected] Thanks alot.

Janice

H

hilarion goh

Hi! Janice, thank you for your enquiry. I have already attached the price list for your perusal. Please do not hesitate to call me at 7000 008 0088 if you did not receive the price list in good order.

H

hilarion goh

Hi! Justin, Merry Christmas and thank you for your enquiry. I have attached my price list for your perusal and if for any reason that you did not receive the attachment in good order, please feel free to call me at 7000 008 0088 (OneSolution number) or email me at: [email protected] .

H

hilarion goh

Thank you for your enquiry and compliments of the season. I have attached my price list for your perusal and if for any reason that you did not receive the attachment in good order, please feel free to call me at 7000 008 0088 (OneSolution number) or email me at: [email protected] .

H

hilarion goh

Thank you for your enquiry and compliments of the season Novem. I have attached my price list for your perusal and if for any reason that you did not receive the attachment in good order, please feel free to call me at 7000 008 0088 (OneSolution number) or email me at: [email protected] .

H

hilarion goh

Thank you for your enquiry and compliments of the season Nikki. I have attached my price list for your perusal and if for any reason that you did not receive the attachment in good order, please feel free to call me at 7000 008 0088 (OneSolution number) or email me at: [email protected] .

H

hilarion goh

This is to inform you that my H/P number at 9061 8389 will no longer be in use. Please call me directly at 7000 008 0088 and should your office does not allow 11 digit dialing, you can page me at 9500 0088.

H

hilarion goh

Hi! Cutiepie, Thanks for your enquiry and I have already send you the information that you may require. Should you have not received the information in good order, please feel free to give me a call at my OneSolution number at: 7000 008 0088.

H

hilarion goh

Thank you for your enquiry Tavatar and compliments of the season to you too. I have attached my price list for your perusal and if for any reason that you did not receive the attachment in good order, please feel free to call me at 7000 008 0088 (OneSolution number) or email me at: [email protected] .

O

ong lay eng

Saw your works at my frens place(you are also highly recommended by her)and must admit that it is impresively different and I also had the opportunity in seeing your pictures of well-known personalities in magazines and Zoe Tay's wedding as well. Can you send me your quotation at [email protected].Tried calling you at 9061 8389 but cannot get through, though.

H

hilarion goh

Dear Lay Eng and Me,

I have attached the price list as requested to you. I must apologise that my contact number is my OneSolution number: 7000 008 0088 and this is link to my office, handphone and pager. For tose of you who cannot use 11 number dialing in your offices, please page me at 9500 0088.

O

ong lay eng

Just met up with Hilarion and I must say that a photographer of his calibre, he is so humble and that was no hard selling at all. He even recommended that I should see the pictures of Choon Huat, Triston and Monica before I signup as he perceive that photographers have all got different styles and it is difficult to determine who is actually better. But after looking through his portfolio, my husband-to-be and I were throughly impressed by his personality and professionalism and to top it all, there was no hard selling quite like the other 2 photographers that I met. One of whom had been on SB doing a fair bit of hard selling. He does not even bother to collect any deposit that we wanted to pay. Anyway, I do recommend that you write to him to make an appointment although I must admit that his pricing is a little above some others.

catz

Hi Lay Eng,
I totally agree with you. Hilarion is a lovely man, very humble and very professional. I think his price is very very reasonable for the level of service and quality of pix.
happy.gif
Good choice!
happy.gif
He did my wedding photography and hubby & I are so pleased with our photos.

H

hilarion goh

Thanks Catz and Lay Eng for the compliments.
blush.gif
To me, service really matters. See you in June Lay Eng! Both of you were a great couple too. Keng Ong, I have already sent out the price list as requested. Should you not received the price list, please feel free to call me at 7000 008 0088.

H

hilarion

Dear all who had written in for the digital promotion and I deeply regret to inform you that the promotion for the 1st 8 customers is over. Thank you for the overwhelming response and enquiries. However, I am willing to extend the offer for the free 12 x 18 digital collage print for every digital package signed before the end of this month (28th February 2002)for those who had missed the opportunity.