Highly recommended MUA

Annieloh

Hello ladies! I am a newly graduated bride, just had my wedding on 31/01/2015. If you are looking for MUA, i strongly recommend Neo Liren. Even though her fees are not cheap (consider on the high side) but the make up and service she provide is beyond words. She did a very good job and even take the initiative to help a friend of mine fix her hair without any charge. Pls do not mistaken this is a paid advertisement.. i just want to share her good works around as i am a pleased bride and i was given lotsa compliments from my friends on my beautiful make up and hairstyle :)

hututing

Hello ladies! I am a newly graduated bride, just had my wedding on 31/01/2015. If you are looking for MUA, i strongly recommend Neo Liren. Even though her fees are not cheap (consider on the high side) but the make up and service she provide is beyond words. She did a very good job and even take the initiative to help a friend of mine fix her hair without any charge. Pls do not mistaken this is a paid advertisement.. i just want to share her good works around as i am a pleased bride and i was given lotsa compliments from my friends on my beautiful make up and hairstyle :)

Hi, can share her rates And portfolio? Thanks.