Help!!! The Card Shop vs The Wedding Gift Shop vs Craft Inc..

annie

Hi!

Calling all Brides...I need help...I need to print church wedding invites and Order of Service for my wedding...dunno which of the above to go to. Craft Inc has very nice cards and so does The Card Shop. I will be visiting The Wedding Gift Shop tomorrow to look at their cards...Do you know whether their printing charges are reasonable too? Are the charges similar or competitive? And which one has the most personal service...? Sigh, I am confused!!! Thanks in advance!!!!
biggrin.gif

bear

Annie

This might come across slightly out of point

I did mine at T dragon, cards are provided by HIPV, I have two moulds to do ( parents are divorced, so one set belongs to Mum;s name only, the other set belongs to FIL & Dad's name)

Total cost : S$415

I paid $130 for the small personalised tag to be attached to chopsticks too for 330 pairs

Mine is only normal printing, no inserts

annie

Hi BEAR

I will be getting my hotel cards from T Dragon too
happy.gif
, now looking around for affordable, yet nice
lame.gif
cards for my church invites and program books...

orchid

Hi Annie,

Are you getting a caterer for your wedding? Kriston ties up with The Wedding Gift Shop to give complimentary invitation cards for 60% of total guests if you confirm > 200 pax.

I got my cards from The Wedding Gift Shop. they have a good range and Junedy the owner (i think) is very nice.

annie

Hi Orchid

Yes I will be catering coz my dinner is on the next day. Thanks for the tip, but I have less than 200 guests for the church wedding...but will keep your advice in mind
happy.gif

shelle

HI.

I did my printing at Tdragon. They are very helpful and price-wise they are very competitive.

I WILL NEVER EVER STEP INTO THE CARD SHOP EVER AGAIN. The people tried to sell me paper that was overpriced. I didn't know until I went to tdragon and they told me they could supply such paper for less than half the price. The printing at the card shop was also 35 dollars more expensive than Tdragon. when I told the card shop about this, they became rude and hostile.

Just some advice.

emmeline

hi all,

Thanks for tips and info sharing. I am also preparing to have my church invites printed.

Shelle and others,
care to share how many cards exactly did u request printing and wat is the total cost ?

Shelle, sorry to hear that The Card Shop overcharged u. To think i actually visited that shop b4. Their shop was in a really tiny room that was quite spartan, & u had to make an appt to go there. Otherwise, there will be no one in the shop to serve u. They gave my fiance & I a thick file (rather old) of card samples & displays frm which to see the selection of card designs. Most of them were kinda off-trend & old, more like kept frm the 1980's onwards & never really re-stocked with new designs. The cheapest card was $1.00 & that was just a very plain white paper with little or no design. Anyway, i thot it was the market rate coz there was not much design on it. Is that the rate u were charged for plain cards ? How much did they charge u for nicer or more complicated designs ?

cheerios. Keep your postings coming.
happy.gif

doremon

Hi gals,

U can try Isuccess located in bras basah level 3 or level 4 i think. It is the very first shop located on the left hand side of the escalator. U can see it once u move up the escalator.

I asked there before when i was printing my ROM invitation cards. So the price including printing was very very reasonable. The owner is an uncle wearing specs and very friendly. He have various designs to show u or u can tell him what you want.

That time, for the design i want (a precious moment couple), i was quoted only $0.80 including printing. However, i found the shop ONLY after i placed my order with THE CARD shop. So no choice.

binbin

hi woon chong, the Wedding Gift shop has moved from MM to Delfi Orchard Level 3. their number is 63375512. the owner is Junedy.
happy.gif