Happy Birthday SB!

kpo

Thank you for being there throughout my whole process of planning for my wedding on 2 Jun 2001...till today, even after being 10mths into my married life...i still can't bear to tear myself away from SB!

Thanks for providing such a conducive environment for us to exchange our thoughts, problems and joy! Out of the so many local wedding portals that I visit...I declare SB to be the BEST!!! Thanks CL! GREAT JOB!

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

SingaporeBrides.com is now two! There were many changes and the most significant events were the migration of the server and the launching of the membership card.

We had actually planned to launch the membership card for our first year celebration but we were so far behind the schedule that we postponed the plan for a year!
lame.gif
I'm glad that we have launched it this year... on time!
proud.gif

Thank you everyone for being a part of this community!

Regards,
Chin Leng.

angeline

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

*** hApI bIrThDaY tO u ***
*** HapI BiRtHdAy t0 U ***
*** hAPi bIrtHdAy tO SB ***
*** HaPi BirThDaY TO U ***

Thanks for giving us a chance to interact, to share our joy, our woes, our preparation work.... in this forum. Glad to have this forum, keep up with the good work!!!

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi KPO and Angeline,

Thanks! Your postings came earlier than mine! You ladies are fast!

It had been great getting to know people in the chatroom, forum and during gatherings!
happy.gif

Hope we can have more gatherings in the future.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

jjuan

It's been four months since our wedding, but each time we play the cd album created by Monica, our hearts felt so blessed ...

Blessed because someone "hua bei fen wei li liang" & created SB
Blessed because this place called SB saw us through the laughters & tears of wedding preparations
Blessed because, through SB, we found Margaret and Benny
Blessed because those who gathered in SB became our dear friends
And blessed because, through SB, our dream to have an angelic wedding came true!

THANKS SINGAPORE BRIDES.COM!!!!!

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY!!!!

MAY GOD BLESS SB.COM FOR GENERATIONS TO COME!!!!

With a bow of gratitude & appreciation,
JJuan.

hwey

Happy Birthday to SingaporeBrides

May you have a lot more better years to come.

Do continue with your mission in helping brides-to-be in making informed decisions during their wedding preparation

Thanks to you and the many brides in Forum and Chat(now they are all Mrs) of SB who helped us with making decisions in various stages of our wedding preparation, or simply just be there to lend a listening ear

Once again, Otanjyobi Omedetou Gozaimasu!

tiara

Happy Birthday Singapore Brides.com!!!

And Chin Leng, Thanks for a job well done. SB has given us brides-to-be so much joy
happy.gif

linda

Happy Birthday S'pore Brides!!!!!

happy.gif
It is a wonder to have you here to guide me thru my wedding planning...
happy.gif
Seems like I have known the pple here for a year without realising it! I have gained a lot of knowledge thru here and thank you so much to those who put in SO much effort to make this forum a wonderful place to be in!!!!

Once again! Happy Birthday!!!!! And keep it going!

och

happy birthday singaporebrides.com. this forum has been a wonderful guide in my wedding preps this past yr. thanx to the entire team, especially chin leng, who created n maintained this forum.
happy.gif

flyn

Happy Birthday, Singapore Brides!!!
biggrin.gif

Congrats to Chin Leng for making this forum so successful and user friendly.
happy.gif
The forum is so informative and it does help a lot in my wedding preparations.
happy.gif
Your hard labour will not be in vain.
happy.gif
I believe u and blee have gained some dear friends in SB. The SB regulars gained too incl. myself
happy.gif

God Bless SB.COM with more members and advertisers
happy.gif

gim

Happy Birthday SB!
biggrin.gif

Without this portal, i believe preparations for my wedding wld not hv been so smooth sailing.
Keep up the great work Chin Leng!

irenel

Happy Birthday S'pore Brides!!!!!

Hv to thanks Chin Leng as well as his team members for doing such a great job here !!! THANK YOU !!!

carol

Happy Birthday SB!
smile.gif

Especially to Chinleng whom made this portal so successful.

SB is really wonderful, I can't image having my wedding preparations without SB.

Thanks.

Cheers:
Carol

B

blue_ocean

Happy Anniversary, SingaporeBrides!!
happy.gif

I'm thankful that there is this forum for brides and grooms to-be.

Thanks Chin Leng and your team for your meticulous efforts in making this forum cozy and informative!

I have also known a couple of wonderful friends here. Even though i havent met up with any of you, but all of u have warm my heart in my wedding preparation.

Once again, thanks SB and everyone!
happy.gif

tomato

Great job Singapore Brides!
happy.gif

the forum is really informative & enlightening... juz wanted to let u guys at SB know that u have made a difference to brides/grooms in one way or another... keep up the good work! and dare i say that this is one of the more successful wedding portals around
wink.gif

oak

yo! the man behind SB.com, congratulations to you and your team on such a successful site ;p this is a wonderful place for many of us all with diverse needs and interests.

I wish SB.com increased pageviews, revenue, a growing and lovable community.

oh yes, happy birthday but of course! :)

jaslyn

Happy Birthday, SingaporeBrides!

I really love this forum. It's been my companion on those lonely hours at home.... heee...heee.... good to share gossips, information, grievances, etc.... Chinleng and your team, good job done!

It's really a very informative place for couples, and for everyone. Have made some good friends here too...
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

sweety

Happy Anniversary SingaporeBrides.com

Thank you Chin Leng and your team on making singaporebrides.com a much needed and great portal for us! A job well done!

We had only 5 months to prepare our wedding and thanks to this portal, wedding preparations were much easier. The forum is great for us to exchange ideas, make informed choices and prepare ourselves for the big day...I'm so thankful for this portal.

Wishing singaporebrides.com many wonderful years to follow with great revenue and recognition as the best wedding portal!!!

trihok

Happy Birthday to u...Singaporebrides.com

rofl.gif
proud.gif
rofl.gif
proud.gif

and of cos must thanks to chinleng for all the advise...
biggrin.gif
ALL THE BEST
biggrin.gif

jojo

Happy Birthday SB...without you, I wouldn't have such wonderful memories of wedding preparations. Without the forum and chatroom, I wouldn't have found Monica who took my actual day photos with such great skill that makes me recall every moment of it till now.

Thanks for being such a great forum!!!
happy.gif

Happy Birthday!!!

And also, thanks for the friendship created in this forum.
happy.gif

monica

WHOOOPEEEEEE!!! It's the 2nd year of SB now. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!

I would like to say a BIG BIG THANK YOU TO Chinleng for .....

- All the business you've brought us (without SB Vividshots would not have been what it is today)
- All the valueable advice and help you have given us over these 2 years.
- Thanks for all the frank opinion which sometimes can be very heart pain but without I would never have improved
- The friendship you and Blee have shown us in the past two years.

And MOST OF ALL, I must thank SB for all the wonderful friends I've made here. JUAN, JOJO, SNOOP, HWEY, BLEE, CHINLENG.......... and the list just goes on and on.

SB WAN SHUI!!!!!!!!!!!

H

hilarion

Yuppie Anniversary to SingaporeBrides.com! Great job Chin Leng! Keep up the great work and your very sincere advice. You have not just been a great business associate but a great friend too.

dawn1002

Happy 2nd Birthday to you SingaporeBrides.com!!!

Thumbs up for the people behind SB..esp to Chin Leng...

It's always a wonderful time here in this little "heaven"!!!

Here's wishing SB all the best and keep it up man!

jenjen

Hi everyone!! So many things happening in the forum... but I no time to see all...

Just wanna say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
proud.gif

dec_gal

HAPPY Birthday SB!!!!!!!!!.......
happy.gif
happy.gif

its a wonderful site... It has accompanied thru' my wedding preparation... & now i till go to chat & visit this forum even after i am married. I will definitely recommend all my friends to visit this site.

Have also made many wonderful friends from SB!!!.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

hazel

Happy Birthday to SingaporeBrides.com...

To Chin Leng, thanks for putting up such a great forum, it's so user-friendly. Keep up the gd work!
happy.gif

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

It had been a maddening rush for the past few days.
happy.gif
But I'm really glad to see all the heart-warming congratulatory notes from everyone. The postings here provided the sanctuary that I greatly needed.

Thank you all! It is great to have all of you here.

<CENTER><FONT COLOR="ff6000">* popping chamagne and wishing everyone a great year ahead! *</FONT></CENTER>
Regards,
Chin Leng.

S

sanmike

Hi,Chin Leng
Keep it up ur good work,and all the best in the coming years ahead.....
All the best and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SB.From all of us here in SANMIKE.

snoopy

Happy Birthday SB.com
biggrin.gif

May you have many more to come and thanks for all the informative links and information that greatly helped us in the preparation of our wedding.
biggrin.gif

Not forgetting all my SB friends and all the SB chatters that helped me destress every Wednesday then Thursday night
rofl.gif

Have a gd year! SB
rofl.gif

3 cheers for SB
Hip hip hurray!
Hip hip hurray!
Hip hip hurrrrrrraaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

cheer

Happy Birthday SB.com, glad to come by this cozy space
happy.gif
esp admist the frantic preparation...
great to know all u gals n chin leng here
happy.gif

SB.com...
stay informative n interesting always... u have enriched my life
happy.gif

gambatte gozaimasu!!!

p/s: hey chinleng... no birthday bash? ;)