Hakubi C for whitening & Hakubi B for flawless baby smooth skin

lingsummer

Hakubi C for whitening and Hakubi B for flawless baby smooth skin.

Selling due to many supplements, cannot finish.

For serious buyers only.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pls email me [email protected]

Pls proceed payment (within 24hrs) upon confirmation of order.

Items sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.

Normal mail: $1.50

Register mail: $3.50

Please note that I will not be responsible for any lost items for normal mail,
so registered post is strongly encourage.

Meet up boon keng mrt only.
(most days available, pls by appointment.)

Or Bugis or toa payoh at seller convenience.
(pls check with me the time and date, not available everyday.)

I be in toa payoh on 1-11-2013, Friday, 12pm-3pm.
let me know if u want to meet up.

I be in bugis on 14-11-2013, Thursday, 2pm-5pm.
let me know if u want to meet up.

If you drive, you can self collect at my blk. pls by appointment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whitening Tablets

Sato Hakubi White C
$39
Made in Japan.
Highly rave product.
Brand New in box.
Sealed.
180 Tablets.
Expire: October 2015
Watsons is $49.90
---
Formulated with higher content of L-Cysteine and Vitamin C in effective proportions for enhanced skin whitening, Hakubi White C suppresses the production of melanin that causes pigmentation. Vitamin B6 in turn helps to promote active skin re-generation and flawless skin. In fact, research have shown that Hakubi White C enhances the whitening effect by up to 1.6 times! Hakubi White C also rejuvenates the body due to physical exhaustion.

Who needs Hakubi White C?
Hakubi White C is specially for people with severe skin blemishes such as freckles and pigmentation, and for those who lead active outdoor lifestyles at work or play.

Ingredients:
Per 6 tablets: L-Cysteine 240mg, Vitamin C 600mg, Vitamin B6 6mg, Calcium Pantothenate 24mg

Recommended Dosage
Adults: 2 tablets, 3 times a day

General Advisory Note: Pregnant women and lactating mothers are advised to consult their doctors before consuming any supplement.
Take Hakubi White C daily for dramatically clearer and brighter skin!
http://www.satopharm.com.sg/products_02.asp

For people who desire sensually smooth skin, healthier,
beautiful skin complexion from within.

Sato Hakubi White B
$39
Made in Japan.
Highly rave product.
Brand New in box.
Sealed.
120 Tablets.
Expire: August 2015
Watsons is $50.40

---
Studies have shown that blemishes and freckles are the most common occurring skin problems for women in their 30s, especially if they have fair complexions. While some people depend on topical whitening creams for their skin imperfections, the Japanese has develop Sato Hakubi to reduce appearances of freckles, blemishes and pigmentation from sunburn and hormone imbalance to tackle the problem from within the body.

Ingredients:
Per tablet: Vitamin B2 10mg, Vitamin B6 10mg, L-Cysteine 15mg, Nicotinamide 15mg, Biotin 15mcg, Coix Seed 92.3mg (1,200mg as Coix Seed)

* Coix Seed Extract - A traditional herbal extract rich in nutrients that serves to create highly moist and supple, baby-smooth skin.
* Vitamin B2 and B6 - inhibits sebum secretion and maintains good skin health.
* L-Cysteine - Enhance skin metabolism, eliminates melanin and promotes skin whitening.

Direction of Use:
* Take Hakubi B for sensually smooth skin!
* Recommended Dosage: Adults: 2 tablets, 3 times a day

* General Advisory Note: Pregnant women and lactating mothers are advised to consult their doctors before consuming any supplement.
http://www.satopharm.com.sg/products_02.asp

For serious buyers only.
I seldom come in here to check.
Pls email me [email protected]

Attachments

• hakubi.jpg
    hakubi.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 3
  • L1170030-1.jpg
    L1170030-1.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 3