Hair Saloon

j_chan

Beware of Snip Avenue Hair Salon !!!

Complaint against Snip Avenue Hair Salon (Blk 273C Punggol Place #01-878 Singapore 823273)
I am looking for a regular hair salon. I decided to try hair re-bonding in Snip Avenue. The following is my experience.

A manager lady Vicky pestered me to sign hair service packages when I stepped in. During hair re-bonding, I was pestered by Vicky to sign hair services again. I rejected her and she became rude and negative.

She added extra hair treatment and services without my permission! I had to pay extra $130 dollars for services I didn't need or ask for.

The salon was very dirty with exceptionally a lot of hair. Instead sweeping the floor, Vicky was gossiping about sexual
perversions and made discriminating remarks about man publicly. It was disturbing for me and other customers.

I was insisted to fill in many personal details on a form without the PDPA disclaimer. Many personal details was unnecessary for hair salon to collect. Vicky was unhappy I didn't want to provide.

By cheating me an extra of $130 dollars for additional hair treatment/services without my consent caused me to lost trust in Vicky or Snip Avenue. No future business from me, my family and friends for them anymore.

Snip Avenue gave a very bad impression/image. I will never go back to Snip Avenue Punggol or any branches again.

JaneLi

I do my hair @ Jean Yip... been with them for years you can try them out .. Their hairstylists are solid even in different branches around singapore.