Hainanese Brides, anyone???

janf

crystalz - ur bb gal is cute!! tat day i was telling csi tat u v gungho, can go w/o epi.. really peifu u.. cannot imagine how pain it is..

nellie - Peachy Mango and Rocky Road looks slurpy!

haha huiz!, rob bank farnie ah?! haha now im luffing at myself too..

btw, aft sherrie ordered the food, perhaps can give a rough gauge how much per pax ya.. so tat i can rob bank (again!) in adv to pay sherrie..

stacy

Hei all,

Nellie, I think i can make it for the xmas gathering le...need to confirm again ya. If wanna get the log cake, I can get it le..remember the cheesecake i brought to huiz's place..they hv nice logcake too. I can order n bring it along..lemme confirm my attendance with my guy tomolo ya.

crystalz - ur bb gl so cute..so much hair
happy.gif

hazuki

stacy, hehe, i can't eat cheesecake... Tat's y tat time i din eat the cake u brought...
sad.gif

crystal: ur bb super cute... so chubby n so much hair...

zapzap

Hello CrystalZ,

BB is so adorable! You're so fortunate to deliver in such a short period.

Glad that you can make it, Stacy! Is your hubby coming? Does that confectionary make ice-cream logcakes?

1. The Hosts (Sherrie & Wei How)
2. Nellie & Shawn
3. Huiz & Eric
4. Christine
5. Janice & Teck Heng
6. Priscilla
7. Sharyln & Jolie
8. Ivy
9. Petrina & Raymond
10. Cheryl
11. Li Ann & Thomas
12. Stacy

Janf - no need to rob the bank. Rob TH!!!

stacy

hmm...petrina can't take cheese ar...nvr mind then, we can stick with swensen's. The place i order dun have ice-cream logcakes. They hv got durian ,cheese and chocolate logcakes.

hamsterden

crystalz... your gal so cute! so camera alert!
happy.gif

you very brave... my colly also opt to go natural but too bad she couldnt dilate any more after 6cm so has to c-sect.

nellie ah... i called the swiss butchery le. They can still take in orders but have to go down personally to choose and place orders. I'll pop by this sat with thomas. Shall i order roast beef? Roast ham or roast lamb?? aiyo...i salivating le...

hazuki

LiAnn: i also drooling liao...

Stacy: Paiseh hor... I cannot take cheese...

Nellie: So funny, ask janf rob TH... Same mah...

Crystal: e more i c ur gal, e more i wanna squeeze her cheeks..
sad.gif
so cute... i can stare at her pic all day...

crystalz

all babies are cute... haha wait for CSI bb.. oh.. has she given birth? No update from her...

Petrina,

urs oso will be cute lah.. haha enjoy the pregnancy while u can... its not easy being a mummy.. i realise that now..

janf,

actually the contraction still bearable... but it get real intense after my waterbag burst. But lucky thing is, i give birth after that. So laughing gas is just enuff for me. Heng the nurse oso told me i dun need epi, cos after the drip, i will dilate very fast. But she oso couldn't believe that after the drip, i dilate to 10cm in less than 15mins. pengz. gyne oso shock, and he is buying his lunch. But end up have to come and help me deliver.

janf

haha, petrina is rite - rob TH = rob janf! sama sama!

crystalz - tink ur gynae tot he got time to eat at least few mouth of food, scurry ended up having to deliver for u 1st b4 getting to eat his cold lunch keke..

1wk more to the gathering.. fast ya..

loveangel

Crystalz: Wow, you're lucky to give birth so quickly!!! Your bb gal looks soooo cute!!!
happy.gif
What is her name?

Li Ann: I like roast beef but gotta check if anyone is unable to take beef cos of religious reasons.

madames

Yes, beef goes for me anytime. It's my favourite meat
happy.gif

CSI should still be waiting for Baby L to come out to greet the world coz no updates from Daddy L yet.... hehe

hazuki

Oh ya, crystal... wat's ur bb's name?

I think most of us take beef... Frm previous gathering's experience... Hmm *thinking briskets...*

I hope my bb is late... Stay in there longer... hehe, i think i'll miss the kicks if he decided to pop earlier...

CSI no news.. Due tmr... Hmm... Leslie have some of us's hp no. rite?

madames

Haha ya Petrina, I was told that CSI has the sms typed out and save in the hp's draft folders. When the time come, Daddy L will just have to fish out our numbers from the hp's tel list and fwd the msg to us

hazuki

icic... cause i tot if leslie dun have our nos. how to inform any or us.. haha

I dun think CSI is gonna be in the mood to search for our nos...

zapzap

The attendance :

2. Nellie & Shawn
3. Huiz & Eric
4. Christine
5. Janice & Teck Heng
6. Priscilla
7. Sharyln & Jolie
8. Ivy
9. Petrina & Raymond
10. Cheryl & Pin How
11. Li Ann & Thomas
12. Stacy

Food -

1. STUFiT Chicken with Butter Rice and Nuts Stuffing
2. STUFiT Braised Chicken with Mushroom Rice Stuffing
3. STUFiT Boneless Chicken Wing with prawn stuffing (Minimum Order 10 pcs) ==> 20pcs
4. STUFiT Fish With Chilli Stuffing ==> 20
5. STUFiT Squid with Chicken Stuffing ==> 20
6. STUFiT Seafood Mushroom (Minimum Order 10 pcs) ==> 20pcs
7. Salad - Li Ann
8. Roast Beef/Ham/Lamb - Li Ann
9. Ice-cream Logcakes (Rocky Road & Hazelnut Almond) - Nellie
10. Drinks - Sherrie

hazuki

2 logcakes alittle too much? Juz wondering...
Drooling after seeing the list of foods...
happy.gif

Can't wait till nxt week...

Nellie: haha, i think only i'll be the blur MTB...

zapzap

Petrina - the logcake is not big, one is enough for 10 pax only. we have 19 pax so far so ordered 2. Relax lah! All will be fine by the time you deliver.

zapzap

Here's the updates list of participants in the Xmas Gift Exchange :

1. Nellie & Shawn
2. Huiz & Eric
3. Petrina & Raymond
4. Sherrie & Wei How
5. Ivy & Edwin
6. Li Ann & Thomas
7. Janice & Teck Heng
8. Stacy & Steven
9. Sharyln & Jolie
10. Priscilla & Augustine
11. Christine & Tiong Hua
12. Cheryl & Pin How
13. Michelle & Winston

Updated Attendance List :
2. Nellie & Shawn
3. Huiz & Eric
4. Christine
5. Janice & Teck Heng
6. Priscilla
7. Sharyln & Jolie
8. Ivy
9. Petrina & Raymond
10. Cheryl & Pin How
11. Li Ann & Thomas
12. Stacy
13. Michelle & Winston

zapzap

Food -

1. STUFiT Chicken with Butter Rice and Nuts Stuffing ==> 2
2. STUFiT Braised Chicken with Mushroom Rice Stuffing ==> 2
3. STUFiT Boneless Chicken Wing with prawn stuffing (Minimum Order 10 pcs) ==> 25pcs
5. STUFiT Squid with Chicken Stuffing ==> 25
6. STUFiT Seafood Mushroom (Minimum Order 10 pcs) ==> 25pcs
7. Salad - Li Ann
8. Roast Beef/Ham/Lamb - Li Ann
10. Drinks - Sherrie

madames

Hullo everyone,

Baby L has arrived!! Born 8 Dec 07 at 0216hrs. Very healthy 3.482kg and 49cm long girl.

Feeling so happy for the family now
happy.gif

kitty_li

hi ah mais.
trying to type with 1 hand. been feeding baby for the past 1 hr....arm tired. Doubt I can logon tmrw coz MIL staying over tonight and tmrw night...so she may frown on logging on. haha...esp since I'm supposed to be resting.

Birth story very long...will update when I'm more awake..
happy.gif

Thanks all for your well wishes!!
happy.gif

sherrie

Ok guys..i have ordered the food...waiting for the sales person to call me now
happy.gif
li ann is ordering the roast beef/ham rite? do we have too much food?

The Food Selected: Quantity: Sub Total:
STUFiT Boneless Chicken Wing with prawn stuffing 20 $44
STUFiT Fish With Chilli Stuffing 20 $110
STUFiT Braised Chicken with Mushroom Rice Stuffing 2 $50
STUFiT Squid with Chicken Stuffing 20 $70
STUFiT Chicken with Butter Rice and Nuts Stuffing 2 $50
STUFiT Seafood Mushroom 20 $36
Free Delivery
Total Price: $360

Delivery Date: Sunday, December 16, 2007
Delivery Time: 12 PM - 1 PM
Name: Sherrie

zapzap

Li Ann had checked out the Swiss Butchery over the weekend. Didn't order cos it's not cooked.
So I ordered Roast Beef from Swensens together with the logcakes. Total damage : $166.39

zapzap

Food -

1. STUFiT Chicken with Butter Rice and Nuts Stuffing ==> 2
2. STUFiT Braised Chicken with Mushroom Rice Stuffing ==> 2
3. STUFiT Boneless Chicken Wing with prawn stuffing (Minimum Order 10 pcs) ==> 20pcs
5. STUFiT Squid with Chicken Stuffing ==> 20
6. STUFiT Seafood Mushroom (Minimum Order 10 pcs) ==> 20pcs
7. Salad - Li Ann
8. Roast Beef - Nellie
10. Drinks - Sherrie

hazuki

Wah, damage big big... hehe...
Consolidate all then let me noe in advance how much...
I think maybe i can date janf to rob bank together...

Looking forward to all the foods n gossips... & New faces... Cya all this sun @ 12noon...

rilo82

Wah! So much food. I wish i can go lei.

Btw, CONGRATULATIONS Lynette!!!!! A bit late for congrats but i happy for baby and mum.
happy.gif

petrina: You are next in line to give birth liao..!!! How was the movie? You wanna "rob" bank ah? I also want lei. Keke.... Got any gossips must share when i come back hor.
happy.gif

Huiz: You bad la, empty into men's tummies. Later they become "pregnant" how?

Haiz, i still in office trying to clear work now before i go Viet on Thu. You girls want anything from there? I can buy back.
happy.gif

hazuki

Lance: I gave the tickets to my mom n dad. Cause raymond juz came back from Indo, so he slp in...
So fast hor... Getting hitched customarily... So nxt yr u n kelly can start queuing up the maternity line...

sherrie

oh yeah..we can talk more in detail abt my bkk trip too...

if the food is not enough, i can ta-bao from botak jones which is 1 min walk from my plc!

lance: congrats in advance

csi: belated congrats!

janf

harlow mais+kor..

mon i juz had a minor surgery - Lap test.. to chk for blocked fallopian tubes etc. lucky thingy not blocked but found a endo-duno wat thingy so doc removed it on the spot.. whole process done under GA.. tell u 1st time i hv an op.. the feelin is damn scary while waiting to go into OT! on 3wks mc but i went back to work today coz got work to do.. damn gungho lor but walked until mrt station, i buay tahan liao.. plus last nite keep sneezing non-stop, make my tummy more pain grr.. my boss saw me today n went "u shd be at home, come back for wat?! go home!" so im back home now.. now resting at home coz my tummy got the 'sng sng' feeling.. there 2 small incisions on my tummy..

hope im ok by next wk coz my dept shifting ofc next fri and paiseh to let my colls pack my stuffs tho they offered help.. really din expect to hv such a long mc.......

madames

No la janf, I only make for friends ah....
happy.gif

Aiyo didn't know u went through so much in a week. Hopefully u are feeling better now. Ya la, u dun over exert yourself ah. U did in pte?

kitty_li

erm, think there's also Loinky who's going to give birth soon...but I can't remember when is her EDD...heehee...paiseh.

Lance, Sherrie, thanks!

Alamak, I've been sooo tired, I forgot to ask my sister for the webcam. Dunno if she still has it or not.

Janf, rest well lah. We can never underestimate the need to build up our health and our bodies. Just rest first. Think about the rest later. Own health more impt. Other things...not worth sacrificing for lah. The good thing is, ur endo is removed! Yeah!
happy.gif

janf

petrina/huiz - tats why i die die gotta stay at home tom n fri to recuperate so tat i can go this sun's gathering! else i go shopping liao! =P

but now my stoopig nose still leaking, sneeze one time, my tummy cringe one time grr.. did in TMC..

frankly i really feel ok except for the 'sng' feeling n some spotting tats why i went to work today.. but my boss scolded me say if doc gave me 3wks, muz be a reason mah (afterall still a surgery).. cant be 3days can crawl back to work rite haha.. ok lor, lucky hes an understanding boss.. most touching thingy is he told him merry xmas hapi new yr n see u in 2008 and i went ??!?!? haha of coz wun come back in 2008 lah.. can still work frm home n go back next wk to pack my stuffs.. tink this wk really need to rest well n walk less abt.. really felt paiseh tat my MIL/FIL took so gd care of me past days..

csi - pierced22 in ur thread oso exploded yday at KKH liao!! today discharged..

lance - take more pics n buy more viet coffee powder back!

tink i really lorsoh today.. will be lorsoh for the next 2days hor.. bear wif me ya.. =P

hazuki

wahh, janf... u sure or not... Dun force urself hor... Only few days since ur surgery..

Ur surgery is gynae related? Did gynae say if it's the reason for ur unsuccessful TTCing?

CSI: yaya, still have loinky... hehe