Had an affair now dunno want to divorce?

powderful07

What are the odds that the whole vicious cycle is not going to happen again with the new gal fren when she discovered him as the truely shallow man that he is?

I find it disturbing that he seems to be busy digging out old threads on worthless sex issues and marriage with lousy wife issues and reviving them with useless comments...
And yet can't spare the time to reflect on his issues and his contributions to the break down of the marriage...

I pity his daughter for having a father who's more preoccupied with affairs, sex and dick size...
What a model father figure to grow up with...

fatxcat

yea hard to cook food mah..
Running a family where got easy?..

did not know LJ got so many usage hor.. can use as hammer somomore..

powderful07

Fat Cat...

Is that your attempt at being funny?

If that is how you respond to thorny issues...then I'm not the least bit surprised at your wife attitude towards you...

Even the people here are cheesed off...

skylar

si HBH!!

pls lor.. me not excited over a worthless 6.2" ok????zzzzz

Powderful,

didn't u realize that none of us here are lafting..

fatxcat

After reading much in the forum here, this is my general feel.

Girls have affair.. wah everyone all kind to her ask her to think what she wants.

Guys leh afffair only kenna bombed.
seems only some guys here will support me by giving me ok advise...

Powder - please dont judge others if u dun want others to judge u leh. I never say i will be the perfect father but i wont let me daughter suffer or give her bad impression..

U pity my daugther.. why other girls who have affiar with kids u wont pity them?
Cause due to i preoccu with affairs, sex and dick size? Ask about dick size also wrong? having sex also wrong....
so ask what is good leh.

mark78

"I never say i will be the perfect father but i wont let me daughter suffer or give her bad impression.. "

Why will be? or am?

powderful07

It's powderful...not powder...get your name correct...I'm the nastier one...

Girls have affair and I pity them?
Harlo, have you actually take a look around more and understand how some of us react to such situations?
If you fcuked it up, you get it from us...It's that simple...
If you don't even attempt to make an effort to improve and make yourself look like a fool, you get it as well...

So when have you proven to us otherwise?

It doesnt matter what gender it is...as long as you fucked it up, you get it from us...

So dont go acting pitiful and goes on a gender bashing campaign...

I DON'T pity ANYONE who have kids and who are caught in a sticky spot cos they couldnt keep their dick/pussy in control...
Since when have you seen me being nice to gals?
Ask around...people will tell you how "nice" I am to gals...

Let post this question back to you...
If you remove the veil of secrey that the internet medium can provide you...
Then will you still be asking questions like affairs, sex and dick size in the public?

And if that is that you are PREOCCUPIED WITH even in your current state...then what sort of good example are you setting here?

Tell me what is RIGHT about those above issues given the current shit hole you are in at the moment?
What good examples have you set for your daughter?

judetan

i jst feel sorry for the little girl. Imagine the father move to Msia be with the gf.

Imagine fitting into the school system there, culture etc, and maybe a new mum.

No offence, why can't the gf move to SG then??

mark78

From big dick to many stories.. i do not think a RATIONAL man will be bother abt asking abt dicks when he is facing social, assets, environment and culture changes all in one.

Its like a school boy trying to type. i have sex with a virgin, wife want to divorce. i got big dick and now have to leave SG for msia. wife want to give away kid to me and want house.

so he is going to say ok. let give u the house. just like some monopoly game. there so much, issues here was not even asked but decision make like within 1wk.

its_fate

He juz feeling bored.. needs some entertainment
happy.gif

We have helped him improved Common Sense, English, Biology and many more.

Treat it as a Good Deed Done
happy.gif

alcifertoh

True. Only really bored people will go measure the length of their dick and amazed by it thinking that it's huge. Next the balls, Vernier Calipers please.

mark78

actually he is ball-less thus a dick is just a useless accessories. well it take many to update their divorce situation 1 mth after 1 mth but his is ..ask for advice then voom voom voom full picture.

wait a min hbh, where got sell nice bar chor mee

alcifertoh

So far I tried Toa Payoh has, AMK also has. I think nothing much of the Bedok blk 88 fengshan market Ba Chor Mee. Very normal.

salsa_babe

mark....you think hbh is foodie directory har?
kekeke...

I like bah chor mee too!

the AMK one...could it be the one I used to frequent?? the bah chor mee got 'bian yu' one?

mark78

Salsa, well i hope he know loh. its am getting diet to my daily standard breakfast.. need some bah chor mee.

yeah i think the bedok one very normal..

its_fate

Bedok 85 is plain... No mushroom.. only minced meat & meat balls... the soup is nice... yeah... I love the Bah Chor Mee there
happy.gif

mark78

yes, salsa u are rite. bah chor MEE must be dry with ..all those goodies ..mushroom.. omg.. i am hungry..

alcifertoh

Salsa, not the bian yu one. Next time bring u'll go eat. This guy's ba chor mee damn solid one. I've been eating since I was young. more than 20 years ler. The cook is a grad who took over the stall from his grandfather dun pway pway hahaha.

Iris, this stall one the soup put the bedok blk 85 to shame. But they have one strange practise. Don't allow the ta bao of soup.

But if wanna go there eat, has to go in morning or early noon. After 2pm most likely sold out liao.

salsa_babe

*psst* HBH....dun tell tat Mark...

come come! bring me to eat the solid bah chor mee

eehh....how come we dun go for BKT anymore?
Joseph closed his stall liao?

alcifertoh

Haha at the makeshift market beside yck CC. First row signboard is joo heng.

Hmmm how come we dun go bkt ah? After few rounds find Joseph abit sian liao. Plus he up his price recently and the food vs value not that worth it ler.

Next one we go the jap food at taman jurong? haha meantime I am crazy over the samsui ginger chicken from san zhong liang jian. Had that twice this week ler hur hur

mark78

Now got lunch promo for the samsui chicken. (only at selected outlets) order the samsui chicken and can order another (selected) dishes for 1 dollar.

alcifertoh

Yeah had that too. Ordered the sea cucumber with duck claypot. They have quite generous amount of duck wings offered. Had the large size serving theres about 8 to 9 wings inside, nicely braised.

its_fate

I cannot stop laughing... Buay Tahan liao...... wahahahahaha....

Tsk Tsk Tsk.... only think of food... wahahahhaa

skylar

Si HBH!!

Y only bring Salsa!!! Y no bring MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

ya man.. talking about BKT!!!!!
I missed JOSEPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alcifertoh

Skylar i mentioned bring u'll mah haha. U'll are the performing twins. You can sing puntun while salsa dance belachan at the hawker. Then I bring u'll table to table to sell tissue.

powderful07

Haha...

I know you people will destroy this thread sooner or later if I leave you children...

I'm so proud of you lot!

*beams with fatherly pride*

toyisme

oh ya Hei Bei Hiam,

the story is not end there yet.
happy.gif
it is just a short cut, and many details i just don't expose. i am waitting for criticism. and yet, many forumer do in here which is all us basically do. guessing, just a simple paragraph all of you are able to find the answers.

alcifertoh

Don't even know what you are talking about.

However we do not need to know the rest of the "details".

You summarised "shortcut" had already highlighted the important points which you are so affected by and lamenting about.