Had an affair now dunno want to divorce?

alcifertoh

Be single then. U would have others to take care of your chores for you. Probably your mum.

For someone who is not even willing to bring an umbrella and yet is lamenting about the tiny weeny things he done that is not even worth mentionable.

"1 ) i cook for her in the midnight"

So? Whats the big deal?

2 ) i feed her when sick

So? You know she's sick.

3 ) i drive 30 minutes just because there is a small insect in the house

Hence?

4 ) i spent half of my income on the kid and her. and the kid is not even mine.

Then?

5 ) even there is blackstorm i go buy food for her.

If tiny rain is nothing to you, what's a blackstorm?

6 ) everytime there is a conflict i am the one start to apologize first.

You have a part to play in this.

7) i do housework when she is busy.

That she owes it to you?

Whiner

jennycsy79

no matter in a marriage or during courtship, couples need to compromise each other. I agree with SM that this is what a hb cn at least do for their wife.

fat cat, can tell that your intention is to be with your msian gf.. so why still bother to ask if to divorce or not to divorce.. since there is so much thing that u enjoy with yr msian gf then just go.. in your head is all abt sex.. then y in the first place u wan to get married...

fatxcat

ok 1st of all she went to abort it, i did not know till later. I ask her to take pills but she dun want and she dun want me to wear condom.

Blackburn then why u don't leave your wife.. since the baby is not yours?

judetan

heyhey, if she doenst want u to wear..cd, meaning she got hidden agenda.
U saw any receipts that she abort it? did u go with her? Sorry to be suspicious, did she make it all up in order to make you be with her or feel sorry for her so that u can be with her.

Why didnt u tink it over calmly..why she dont wan to be on pills and use protection????

alcifertoh

"heyhey, if she doenst want u to wear..cd, meaning she got hidden agenda.
U saw any receipts that she abort it? did u go with her? Sorry to be suspicious, did she make it all up in order to make you be with her or feel sorry for her so that u can be with her.

Why didnt u tink it over calmly..why she dont wan to be on pills and use protection????"

===============================================

Instead of pointing fingers at the "gf" or anything, shouldn't the addressing be on the TS IF the story is even true?

fatxcat

Not sure why i marry her also. I do love her alot before and after marriage.. but after a few years of constant nagging, scolding and belittling by her sort of made me lost loving her.

HB agree with u we need to compromise in a marriage.. but if the guy always the giver how? Wife take and take .. take for granted.. like u owe her.

So? Whats the big deal?
- if i ask my wife to cook, she say u got no hands is it? go ocok or go buy lor.. then she turn and sleep or watch her serials.

2 ) i feed her when sick
So? You know she's sick.
- when i sick, she will ask me go see doc by yourself.. and sleep in other room later pass dieases to me.

Hence?
- okay i don't drive. if got ants or other insects she will blame me why i always never take out the trash (truth only forgot a few times). Then drag all the ancient history issues out to scold me.

Then?
- Everything for Kid i pay. House things i pay.. house also i pay. She say her money is hers and my money also hers.

- Ok i will do this but she won't appreciate, got one time house left only the small umbrella as the other her parents took it home. So when i go pick her up, she will scold me why never bring big one.. then won't bother to listen to my explaination. when explain, she will say why you never to go more umbrella put at home (ages ago she say why buy so many one is enough liao)...

- I don't agree. guy seems to be always the one to apologise even when they wrong.. rIght?

- i do all the housework. she say she tired.

zzzz

very sad cos all u think abt is sex... doesnt mean that your marriage will work even you have sex all the time... if that the case, wat the difference from find prostitue?

its_fate

Worst!.. This cat is so fascinated with topic on S*X, BJ, Huge D**K... really having doubts in his "story"...

However, it does amuse me in a way or another..................... It's unbelieveable!

fatxcat

Thanks for letting me amuse u all.. hahahaha...
Sex is one thing.. other this being with gf or wife..
Is fascination in Sex, dick and BJ a big problem??

toyisme

Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give
you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her
groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her
heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.

So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit!

toyisme

why i don't leave my wife since her BABY is not mine ?

maybe i should leave my wife because i can not play a role as a husband to her baby which is not mine after everything what i have done.

there is a term call "Fog of Love" love is so complex and enigma, most of the time we really have no idea what it will bring us.

judetan

oh, maybe not as doting as u..feel tat u shld set yr priorities right la..u already in deep shit i tink..love triangle. Why drag us in.

its_fate

I wouldn't say I've a perfect marriage. Juz bear in mind that - We both are an individual! Learn to compromise.

If keep digging only bad things your partners have done, then what's the point of staying together... Wasting both time... Why din't one think before walking into this "TOMB"? After which start criticising each other.... Hiazzzzzz........ Love is Really BLind!!!! Since GOD has given you Guys a second chance, size the opportunity and think wisely.

alcifertoh

"Not sure why i marry her also. I do love her alot before and after marriage.. but after a few years of constant nagging, scolding and belittling by her sort of made me lost loving her.

HB agree with u we need to compromise in a marriage.. but if the guy always the giver how? Wife take and take .. take for granted.. like u owe her.

So? Whats the big deal?
- if i ask my wife to cook, she say u got no hands is it? go ocok or go buy lor.. then she turn and sleep or watch her serials.

2 ) i feed her when sick
So? You know she's sick.
- when i sick, she will ask me go see doc by yourself.. and sleep in other room later pass dieases to me.

Hence?
- okay i don't drive. if got ants or other insects she will blame me why i always never take out the trash (truth only forgot a few times). Then drag all the ancient history issues out to scold me.

Then?
- Everything for Kid i pay. House things i pay.. house also i pay. She say her money is hers and my money also hers.

- Ok i will do this but she won't appreciate, got one time house left only the small umbrella as the other her parents took it home. So when i go pick her up, she will scold me why never bring big one.. then won't bother to listen to my explaination. when explain, she will say why you never to go more umbrella put at home (ages ago she say why buy so many one is enough liao)...

- I don't agree. guy seems to be always the one to apologise even when they wrong.. rIght?

- i do all the housework. she say she tired"

To above points I just summarised don't wish to waste my breath. You are balless to stand up to your wife and grow together as a couple.

Precisely can't you cook yourself? If you do not like cooking for her, don't cook. Worst to worst Don't eat. What kind of man feeling short-changed over such issues?

When you are sick you can't take care of yourself? As a man I don't think I would need anyone to feed me unless I am bedridden or can't even get up to pee. What about her accompanying you to see a doctor? You can't do it yourself? Does your parents still accompany you to the doc till the day you got married?

Your financial issue should be settled from day one. Either you support or have a common consensus about it. Don't lament now while you are shagging away elsewhere which is already wrong to begin with. And please. Whats with the girl not allow you to use a condom? Even on this wrong moral ground to even start off with, can't you even insist to put on a condom? Than shifting the responsibility to her that she don't want you to use one. Or is your HUGE DICK too big for any condoms?

The rest of the issues stems from you being BALLESS. And yes, WORTHLESS as well. You do not dare to stand up to your wife and who said that guys always apologise? Only balless people does that. And through this, you are feeding to her character. You contributes and encourage your wife to be who she is today and now you are using her character flaws to justify for your adultery.

I am lazy to even explore more into the character of yours from your post in other threads mentioning for BJs and talking about your huge dick when you have an impending problem.

Before you clear up the mess you had a part in, you go around dirtying every ground you step on and claimed that the place is dirty.

Grow a new dick and clear up the mess of your life taking it like a man. And even joining in others to lament in regards of your wife? You are not even a tenth of the man you thought that you were.

So called claiming that you have duty to your wife and daughter? Hell it's disgusting to even read it.

Disclaimer: Above is only meant IF the sob story is even true. Otherwise, just for viewing and my flaming pleasure.

alcifertoh

Ok lah. Shift my focus off workload for awhile and saw the kiam gan posts. So I just gannnnnnnnnnnnn lor.

Post till got dragon got tiger as if sibeh responsible and yet doing all those LJ dai ji. No shame at all.

Still claimed that Singapore girls are hot over man having affair? Should read his own post when he joined others in bashing his wife.

Disgrace.

its_fate

Bo Bian mah... LJ lang do LJ dai ji lah... what else can they do???

Like me here... boh liao lang do boh liao dai ji, type boh liao things
bounce.gif

alcifertoh

But u sound like lao hokkien haha. Then bo bian have to invite hokkien pro skylar liao.

Wu leng wu hong, or wu leng wu hor... to be unveiled.

simpleman

aiyo.. who can be more lao hokkien with me..

it is wu leng wu hong..

dragon & phoenix - they go together..

a lot of people mistaken, heard wrongly, mis-pronounce as "hor"

its_fate

not necessary... in the 12 animals, there isn't any phoenix... only tiger (3), dragon (5)...

Wahahaha... craps!!

fatxcat

Seems my this thread kenna flamed alot...

Anyway already told my wife and we getting a divorce.

She do not want our daughter so i will be taking care of her and she want to keep the house.

Dunno why she don't want our baby??

limahkow

HUH...yr wife really dun want the baby ...?thats strange, usually the females wld wan the kid...

hw did you broach this topic ?hv u told your msian ger fren that you wld be divorcing your wife and bringing a kid along?

i wonder your story real one or bluff one...

judetan

I would tink it this way....

Maybe she doesnt want to have anything to do with u anymore.

She doesnt want to be reminded of you when she sees the child.

Let you suffer the burden of taking care of the child. You see lor, your msian gf mind anot.

She take the house, you get nothing. You now can go to msia and be with your gf.

judetan

Scarly, your msian gf say, kid or me. end up who suffer??? the kid. So if you have a kid, think twice before you stray.

mark78

actually his post is a joke. he still need to mentioned its first time his gf have sex. why bother to give such a detail to "glorify" his manhood or charm. then say until divorce with kids super simple. wife want hdb, no one want kid.

his post was without feelings, more like just trying to kill time.

mark78

during my days, sch holiday means reading story books where got such a luxury for surfing net.

go play online lah or Mable story.. don come entertain us with such a story abt divorce.

fatxcat

Oh bear then what u reading and posting on this thread since u find so wo liao.

Already told my gf, will move to malaysia. GF knows about kid and she is okay with it. See how it goes now.

mark78

wow.. your situation really very.. ok. i run out of vocab.

so many decisions made within a short period. all the best.. actually now u should go msia and spend more time with your gf.

btw its WU LIAO not WO... wo sounds like a dog barking.

either bo liao or Wu liao

its_fate

Teddy Bear - U no life one.. Only story books. I play catching, hide & seek and many more.. Where got such luck to go online play? Dun even know what is PC/online game. No computer at home...

Dun know why kids so "creative" now.. Can be a scriptwriter....

mark78

well. i still time to read story books (recycleD) from neighbours, where got such luck to play. where is play. if not i will be selling "kachang puteh" or cook sweet potatoes to make ends meet. where got internet..

sobbing away

alcifertoh

I only got my first cpu when I went poly. But it was for the convenience of school work. Before that was chasing the soccer ball here and there. Prior to that was lia spider and block catching haha.

There's loopholes everywhere in the stories. It's like using his HUGE DICK to hit his own head. Divorce simple matter. Move to malaysia easy. Everything not a problem but having a big problem in running a family like no one cook for me or bring me to the doctor.

Hokkien profound for the day: Gia LJ Ka Tao