Had an affair now dunno want to divorce?

simpleman

hbh, ha ha.. of course we can never understand what black burn is talking about.

always talking in short sentences with no head/tail..

toyisme

"hbh, ha ha.. of course we can never understand what black burn is talking about.

always talking in short sentences with no head/tail.. "

EXACTLY

I bet all the posting here also does not have head and tail.why ? do you take note that all most, all of the post here are all about the negative points of others partner, NEVER THEMSELF ! because.....

hahahaha.....i like you guys...man.

mark78

Yes, we never talk about ourselves. sigh... another guy suffer from myopia. Chiam.... poor thing.

Go read more. there are quite a few confession threads..

simpleman

mark, my favorite one used to be the one at marina square.. but they have moved to crawford lane? never visited them since..

limahkow

sm...u noe where is the crawford one?its at d coffeeshop near lavender mrt..stil long queue..in the same coffeeshop got western food as well

hp tt alls well wif your kids and yrself

limahkow

yup...there are many coffeeshops there..dun go to the wrong one...blk 466 crawford lane...

enjoy yrself this wkend wif the kids, sm..cheers

blueberrytea

the main topic is getting to nowhere anyway.

Fat Cat is likely to divorce his wife, since he whines so much about her.
(Hey! Someone with you daily will gradually forget to appreciate you. But, honestly, i won' appreaciate living with a whiner).

He thinks his gf is great (god knows maybe she IS plotting against him, since she refuse to use a condomn), not forgetting he doesn't really see her daily so she can't see him as a whiner.

I wonder how the gf would be when she becomes the wife though. Maybe Fat Cat would come back to the forum, whining that the gf is using him as an ATM machine, nagging alot at him and calling him useless.

and i wonder if he knows the theory, that expectations changes as one lives.
and that courtship time is always less stressful than marriage life.