Had an affair now dunno want to divorce?

fatxcat

3 years ago, i got to know this girl on the internet.. she accidently msg me as her friends email address almost same.
So by this mistake, we got to know one another. At that time, i am married, unhappy cause my wife has a bad temper, every now and then will scold me like i am a worthless guy.
Maybe that what drove me to meet this online girl, so i took 2 days of leave and left for Malaysia to meet her.

We met, went for movies and eat in restaurants. We also talk alot. But we did not have sex during that 1st meeting. But we did kiss.

Cannot control that urge, within a month i met her again, and took her to bed. It was her 1st time, and it hurt alot. We made love the whole weekend and was sad when I left.

For the whole year, every opportunity i will go to malaysia to meet her and she stayed with me in the hotel. We are in love.. but then my wife got pregnant.

I tried to leave her, but i am still in love with her and did not want to.. My wife is still scolds me wortheless... but i love my daughter who was born soon after...

My malaysia gf was sad when i lost contact for that whole month.. but she forgive me and went back together again... She had an abortion recently.. baby is mine.. as we dont use condom...

Dunno what i should do now? should i break off with her or divorce my wife...
I love he malaysia girl but i have a duty to my daughter and wife...

So stress now!

seb1816

maybe your wife was right about you.

you just screwed up the lives of 4... and that excludes yourself because you shouldnt consider that as 1.

i do understand how's it like to be put down again and again by your wife. but you have got it all wrong. the way you are handling stuff, you should really be ashamed of yourself.

comon... if you think your wife is wasting you, try talking to her? if it really doesnt work... at least end it before you start another relationship. or at least end it before you start bonking someone else and to get your affair pregnant. and the best part is, you actually got both pregnant. you're unbelievable.

fatxcat

Yea.. i should not let them suffer.. will break with my gf then..
But if wife wont have sex then how? Seems now adays never had sex with wife..

toyisme

fat cat,

i don't know what is going on in your life. but when a wife tell her husband "worthless" in any situation, you are NOTHING in her eye. , fat Cat, you do the right thing to go to malaysia to find her replacement.

wife can tell her husband " bad or insensitive " but worhtless. your wife just destroy you completely.

you are the head of the household. show to her you are the MAN. do you know what i will do ?

the next morning i will ask her to sign the divorce paper. and i am done with it. and like simpleman say " move on "

fatxcat

really not sure what to do also.. but really hate leaving my daughter.... wife temper sure beat her quite bad..
Yea agree i should be like a man and leave her and be with the girl i love..

Wife no longer want to have sex.. can almost 1 month only 1 time..
I had always thought without sex, our marriage still can work.. but it seems not.. as i love having sex...
With my gf, we can make love whole day in room.. at least 5 times... Best sex i had...

toyisme

WHAT KIND OF WIFE TELL HER HUSBAND " WORTHLESS ? "

when woman have problem with her husband, don't try to have sex. woman hate it when someone they hate to touch them.

limahkow

fat cat,

u mean it was her first time and yet you can do it five times a day ar...really wah piang!!!!

you dun love yr wife enough n yet can hv sex wif her which i presume is not enjoyable and yet can hv a child..dem fantastic man...

u sure yr gf is a first timer..can do so many tiems on the same day....really cant stand wat i m reading

did you examine yrself on wat u did wrong or not?why yr wife called u useless?if you kp thkg about sex..i guess u are..

powder

convert your religion and take her as your 2nd wife...

u can show your wife u're not worthless becos u still can attract another girl.

u can still be with your wife out of responsbility... and u can be with that girl as well... the girl can take care of your kid and wife since she is no.2

alcifertoh

I think it's more healthy for holidaying kids to go out than to stay home glued to the computer and wonder about dick sizes.

fatxcat

just like having sex.. is that a crime?
No lah her 1st time one once.. it was the 3rd them we did 5 times...

But can a relationship survive without sex??

toyisme

when man think sex, woman always think man have small head / or think with other head.

heheheh....kind of funny. woman is always right in term of sex in anyway. we are all get exciting. and when a man elaborate just a bit. oh...he has a small head because everything he thinks is sex.

so sad to c this. i wish woman have dick. maybe they will understand more. hahahaha....sorry no offence here.

fatxcat

But why is Singapore girls so hot about a guy having affair.???
I know some girls also have affair with their xbf and then when their husband go ktv lounge they make a damn big fuss?
For me i just need sex which i dun get from my wife and dunno why nowadays be with her, in my heart always think when she going to flare up again... and normally wont take much to irk her off!!

powderful07

Fat Cat...

If sex is all you ever care about...
Then spare us the agony of hearing your "sob" story...

It's not very convincing on your part portraying yourself as the "victim" in this thread when all you care about is the number of times that you can cum...

powderful07

Fat Cat,

To be honest, seeing your posts so far in this thread as well as the other utterly hilarious one about the apparently-big-but-not-as-big-as-you-think thread and your general behavious so far...Can I be safe to assume that your wife's remarks on you being worthless is not too far off the mark ?

happygirl7

Fat Cat

If you really love your girlfriend, you should get out of her life, unless you get a divorce. Otherwise, what can you give her, when you are already married with a kid. Be a man. Just make a decision and stop destroying her life.

infojunkie

dun believe this clown's cock and bull story lah... he's just one waster seeking cheap thrills
lame.gif

fatxcat

As Jo suggested, either i divorce my wife or leave my gf...
Really hard to make a decision..

The guys here what do you all suggest?

limahkow

Powder,
way to go..love yr advice..tts why u are my ouxiang haha...

fatcat,
thk you shld go along with powder's decision and at d same time, can hv a few more along the way....

its_fate

Fat Cat - Use your head to think and decide it yourself... U may be contemplating which one to use............. Use the "HUGE ONE"............

limahkow

fat cat, tts becuz you are the one who did her wrong in d first place...y u thk she may not be..?if smone can find her attractive enough to marry like you...she can also find a better person outside..be it another fei mao(fat cat), or skinny cat or fat dog or hot dog..

i cant stand on my moral high ground to discipline you..juz hope that you noe wat you are doing...

dreamz56

Hihi

can i ask why your wife call you "worthless guy"?
do you really love your msia gf in person or love her because of sex??

fatxcat

love her in person and sex too..
i also dunno..
always spend time with her, give her what she wants, but still still scolds me whenever she can.
eg. i forgot the top up the hot water? never top up shampoo after finish. etc...
small things and she will kick up the HELL for it.. then angry the whole day.

dreamz56

oh ok..
becos you keep stressing on the sex part so it sounds like the reason you like your gf is more to sex..

limahkow

fat cat,
do you realise that why you dun face the same problems with your msian gerfren as compared to your wife is due to the following reasons :

1.yr msian ger fren likes you becuz you can f her a few times...

2. wife and ger fren are different....wife shares with you all your shit and all your so called bad habits like not remembering to top up shampoo etc etc.......if you are with this msian ger fren, can guarantee she may be pissed off wif you over similar stupid reasons like not refilling the shampoo, not topping up hot water..

hw you noe that thgs will be rosy wif yr msian ger fren? if you persistently do thgs that irritate your wife and nvr learn..thk your next few wives will pbly feel as pissed as your wife...

why do you thk all these men enjoy the flings wit the china gers?the china gers can share in the good but not in the daily living and the bad wif them...

dreamz56

Hmm..agreed with ah kow..

You never really stay long periods with ur gf right?

frankly speaking, i myself will nag at my hb if he never does those things too..because i am basically the one that take care of the baby myself when my baby is home, so sometimes i need his little help in these..actually in my opinion, which wives dont nag...

toyisme

lim,

i shared the same view with fat cat. i really hate a woman that so fuzz about a small thing. it sound like they really have no any objective in life even, a shampoo become a issue. what if the wife herself to do it ? can not ? why ? because she is a woman ? so have to treat them like princess ?

i just have quarell with my wife yesterday, it is not really heavy rainning and she ask me to pick her up just DOWN stair no more than 100 feet walk to bring an umbrella to her. I say to her it is so close why you want me to bring ? he is very upset and tell me that oh i don't love her anymore and i have to see her black face in the home. as a result i sleep on the sofa. i don't want to c her face. woman really bullshit sometimes.

i would not have this kind of problem or headache if i am single.

if there is a tornado coming it will be different story.

fatxcat

1. No my gf likes me even if i dun f her.. and not always we together will f..
2. gf will get those things done.. even when i forget to buy shampoo or toothpaste. i can get her to do simple things without complaints.. wife will say u got legs lor why u dun go do it!
3. gf is more tolerable and better temper than wife. as we both are happy easy going people, but wife totally different.

Dreamz56 - little things nag and scold. big things will raise hell.
Every nite i will feed the baby cuz after 1st month she don't want to breastfeed. She don't want to wake up to make milk for baby as she want to sleep.. so i do it lor.
Buy milk, wash/cook bottle, wash baby clothes, prepare milk, feed baby, bathe baby, change diapers, bring baby to park....

fatxcat

black burn - at least u sleep on sofa.. last quarral with my wife. i ended up at my mum's place..
thanks for supporting me... me kenna flame upside down..
lucky u got no kids blackburn.

dreamz56

haiz..
if my hb do that then i wont nag so much bah..
cos my hb eye is glue on tv lor..ask him look after awhile he was still staring at tv..ask him sleep with my boy while i cook..he fallen asleep then my bb was alone flipping all over the bed..but every family have their own stories..cant really compare..

But does your wife behave the same as your gf now before marriage??she change to become nagging and complaining you after marriage?

fatxcat

yea immediately after marriage she changed..
never nag so much before.. we stayed together before we married somemore.

toyisme

fat cat,

i have kid,

women tend to forget the good memories, but they always remember for life the bad one.

my wife forget :

1 ) i cook for her in the midnight
2 ) i feed her when sick
3 ) i drive 30 minutes just because there is a small insect in the house
4 ) i spent half of my income on the kid and her. and the kid is not even mine.
5 ) even there is blackstorm i go buy food for her.
6 ) everytime there is a conflict i am the one start to apologize first.
7) i do housework when she is busy.

now, she remember :

i don't want to bring her umbrella just 100 feet distance from home. we haven't talk since yesterday. and she lecture me for 5 minutes and make a big fuzz of it.

woman is really unresonable bullshit. they are the second GOD mistake.

thank you GOD you created a monster for man.

simpleman

black burn,

What crap is that... all you did was nothing .. and the least a hb can do.. no big deal

Why you don't want to bring umbrella since it is only 100 feet?

alcifertoh

What do you think your role is in a marriage? Probably you just need someone to nurse you, not a wife.

Quote: "women tend to forget the good memories, but they always remember for life the bad one."

This applies to all, and you here especially.

toyisme

if she is in the wheel chair
if there is firestorm
if it is in the middle of the war zone

she is very healthy young lady with GOD make 2 feet to walk and it is just a GOD damn small rain.

simpleman, for you is nothing, if i am single i don't have to do all that.

judetan

different people have different character ma, maybe msian gals are more submissive compared to us?

No one can tell u what to do, how to choose..it's not fair to the wife too, neither is it fair to the gf too . Paper cannot wrap fire..if u have the guts to do it, you should maybe confess to yr wife and ask for forgiveness..maybe this will make her wake up her idea, how she's been treating u all these while.

Gf already at losing end, u made her abort the innocent baby, u shld use protection at all times ma, fair meh, wah lau, what if she canot give birth in near future. So difficult to buy condoms meh?

its_fate

The First Mistake GOD made is you GUY @ black burn...

I echo with what sm type.. What so call good memories U have given your wife.. such acts U have done are "peanuts"...

U mentioned "4 ) i spent half of my income on the kid and her. and the kid is not even mine."

If U really mind then why U wanna get married in the first place... Sh*T!!!