Ops Sorry lovestorey,

i mean my love nest is Little India.

Nick: sweet kar
ROM/AD: 06 Oct 06
BS: Z-wedding
Lovenest: Little India

Thanks

deremi

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD> AD</TD><TD> ROM</TD><TD> BS</TD><TD> Lovenest</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lovestory</TD><TD> 25 Feb 06</TD><TD> 14 Jul 05</TD><TD> J&amp;M</TD><TD> Sengkang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>starcom</TD><TD> 09/10 Jun 06</TD><TD> 15 Apr 06</TD><TD> Style Bridal</TD><TD> Punggol</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>doggiel</TD><TD> 15 Jul 06</TD><TD> 8 Oct 04</TD><TD> Focus Bridal</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Suzu1981</TD><TD> 30 Sep 06</TD><TD> 19 Nov 04</TD><TD> Yvonne Creative</TD><TD> SengKang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sweet kar</TD><TD> 06 Oct 06</TD><TD> 06 Oct 06</TD><TD> Z-wedding</TD><TD> little india</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>minkeyttots</TD><TD> 10 Oct 06</TD><TD> 17 May 04</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> Sengkang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>koala79</TD><TD> 05 Nov 06</TD><TD> 29 Oct 04</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> Aljunied</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tattyhug</TD><TD> 12 Nov 06</TD><TD> 17 Sep 05</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> Jurong West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tulipz</TD><TD> 20 Nov 06</TD><TD> 18 nov 06</TD><TD> GHA</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pris</TD><TD> 02 Dec 06</TD><TD> 02 Dec 06</TD><TD> Bridal Concept</TD><TD> Pasir Ris</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>greengal</TD><TD> 03 Dec 06</TD><TD> 03 Dec 06</TD><TD> Camell*a Haute Couture</TD><TD> Bendameer</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Madrock</TD><TD> 15 Dec 06</TD><TD> 08 Aug 04</TD><TD> Justin Agens</TD><TD> Bishan</td></tr></table>

<font color="aa00aa">note : sweet kar lovenest updated.</font>

jodareth

lovestory,
Counting down to ur AD orr..4days to go.
Must email me when ur AD photo ready hor...

Still doing last min preparation?
Where'll u be going for HM?

shgoh8

have anyone book with GPPR hotel during the wedding show? I m planning to confirm on their coming wedding show. Do we negotiate the additional perks during the show before signing or what?

please advice. thank you.

kar

Hey SH...
can i hav tat email too? though i've already booked with them. hee.
Btw, its better to confirm yr booking during the wedding show, promo usually valid for tat day only. To me, i find tat their package is quite comprehensive, didnt negotiate much, i only asked for additional std room. hee.

Hi Esther,
U got my pm? decided to get the flat?

deremi

<font color="aa00aa">hey tatty,

hmm...almost done liao. left angpow box only.
thinking going to china for HM.</font>

shgoh8

sweet_kar,

can i have ur email in order to send it to you?

i also wanted to book with them, then Fanny told me to wait until the wedding show, cos she told me got additional perks.

shgoh8

hi lovestory,

ur wedding will be this sat right? i m planning to go and view the actual ballroom decor on sat also.

tare1919

SH,

Tks, received liao. So who going for this wedding show?

Sweet_kar,
Yap received yr PM. I still thinkin cause we r driving i scare when aft wrk (we are working in the west) go hme tat area may have traffic jam. anway tks for y help.

shgoh8

lovestory,

i will be there at around 5-6pm, when they are doing the decor, so i will be gone before ur guest arrive. Hope won't be disturbing for u and ur guest.

jodareth

lovestory..
U DIY ang bao box??
Marina, there's a shop oso selling wedding stuff too.. saw ang bao box there..

Wah, going China.. nice nice..
Going to Great Wall of china "Wan Li Chang Chen"?

lostdevil

I had made a reservation at Grand Plaza Parkroyal le! Any comments abt the venue! I heard fr leong san someone else had taken the same date as me for their lunch buffet le! Thinking will they part us separately? Will we be sharing the same buffet? I so gan chiong to know! Anyone have the same problems like mine b4! Any comment abt that Manager: Leong San???
Thanks Thanks!!!
kao_welcome.gif

kar

Hi Sabrina,
think leong san is a new manager, me never heard of him/her b4 lei. maybe u call and ask him/her abt yr buffet lunch... dun think shld share, not personalised at all.

For wedding stuff, if u like those reddy, oriental types, can try chinatown hawker, upstairs. saw one there before.

Btw, anyone thought of askin if we can use a std room for wedding nite, then keep the suite for other days? Me thinkin of tat lei, cos weddin day will be so busy, check in late, check out early, take pictures, long dinner... how to enjoy the luxurious suite... hee.

deremi

<font color="aa00aa">hey gals,

im back frm my wedding. everythings went smoothly.
thanks for all the friends for helping.
also wana thanks all banquet co-ordinators asst.</font>

shgoh8

hi lovestory,

how's was the experience at GPPR? Will you recommend ppl to sign up with GPPR hotel? How was the food?

deremi

<font color="aa00aa">hey SH,

the experience was gd. all the banquet co-ordinators v helpfully. really wana say a BIG thank u to them.
i will recom ppl to GPPR hotel, the food also gd.
only some neg wana feedback, when they serving of food abit too fast.
i taking photograph with my relatives n friends abit rush, coz scare they finish food going to leave.
saw some couples came to view the ballroom decor, izit any of the couples here?

overall can say their svs was gd.</font>

kar

Hi Lovestory,

Glad that everything went on smooth for you! Have been wondering how yr ballroom deco looks like, did you choose blue roses? can share the pics of the deco?

Btw, how's the suite? the jacuzzi? managed to make use of it? me was thinkin if too busy to make use of the suite, then maybe ask if we can keep it for other days. hee.

when and where will u be goin for honeymoon?hee... i'm like so excited...

deremi

<font color="aa00aa">hey sweet kar,

i nv choose blue roses. i chosen pink color.
dun hv the pics nw...once i get it then share with u ok.
ya...i managed to use the jacuzzi. the suite v nice n cosy...i like it.
think i going to china.</font>

shgoh8

hi lovestory,

glad to know that ur overall exp with them is good. I was there on sat at ard 5pm, think I saw ur husband and ur coordinator discussing with the banquet manager there. I was quite surprised that the hotel coordinator were still ard at that time. I think I am quite confirm that I will sign up with them during the wedding show.

tarea

Hi lovestory,

I was there on sat too around 5.30pm! hee.
Sorry to say, we a bit disappointed.. Found that the stage is kind of small and the march in is short le..

Cuz I'm thinking of having a longer train for my WG.. but then the stage looks kind of small and the march in a short.. think it's the length of 3 tables?

But glad that u did enjoy your day!

deremi

<font color="aa00aa">hey SH,
ya...the banquet co-ordinators v prof. they stay till the whole dinner end.
somemore their chef personally come n asked us hw's the food. think is v gd of this.
u can sign with them...no regrets.

hey tarea,
ic...actually its ok for me, their stage small n march in not long.
for me i look for food, svs, nice ballroom n nice decor.
think diff ppls hv diff view.</font>

shgoh8

wow.. the co-ordinators stayed till the whole dinner end ar.. that's very nice of them. Who is ur co-ordinator? I think from what u describe, their service is really great.

i agree with tarea that their stage is small and march in is quite short. But i think it shld be ok with me. i think they also allow u to march in from the side door, groom 1 side, bride the other, then join at the centre and walk up to the stage.

kar

Hey Tarea,

I actually shared the same concerns as u, the march in is short, and i was quite sad, cos wedding day mah, the only time i can parade for long. hee. But hor, we comforted ourselves tat we can play around with the march in lor, like marching in thru diff doors, since they dun hav a center door... then meet in the center, quite ok also la. hee. think most couples entered tis way...

But the overall tat attracted us was the package, very comprehensive. and i like the idea tat there's only one ballroom/function at tat level. hee.

maybe if u like long march in, maybe can see hotel intercon, they hav long aisle. hee.

tarea

hi lovestory,

dun be offended k! I was seriously considering GPPR before I went to view the actual setup that day! I think my co-ordinator is the same as yours, fanny, ritE? I saw her that day too.

I like GPPR cuz only one ballroom, exclusive reception.. pillarless, nice bridal suite.. but sigh.. still considering! hee..

Sweet Kar:
I wanted intercon too.. but over budget after the +++.. sigh.. can't they just have nett prices? kekeke

deremi

<font color="aa00aa">SH,

ya...they got few banquet operators ard on the wedding day. yup! is fanny, bt she leaving today.
she is gd n nice.
u r rite, the operator somemore taught us hw we march in n meet at the centre.
is quite special, my hubby march in 1st then me, then we meet at the centre n kiss a few sec then walk slowly to stage. quite gd...

Tarea,

its ok, dun worry...hmm...if u like long march can try others hotel.</font>