Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel

shu_ai

Hi val, do you mind sending me the pics too? my email add is: [email protected]

Thanks!
happy.gif

val_21

dreamz81 - mmm....i find the colour quite ok except for the Three Mushrooms is really brown..but other than that i find the colour ok..or maybe in pics it looks different.

deerixp

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Date</TD><TD>Day</TD><TD>Ballroom</TD><TD>Coordinator</TD><TD>BS</TD><TD>AD PG</TD><TD>AD VG </TD></TR><TR><TD>fanny</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>I'm a Mrs Now! =)</TD><TD>Riverfront Ballroom</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rinez (eniroc)</TD><TD>3-Oct-08</TD><TD>I'm a Mrs Now! =)</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>Yvonne Creation</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>miyublurz</TD><TD>9-Oct-08</TD><TD>I'm a Mrs Now! =)</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Eddie</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sherz</TD><TD>18-Oct-08</TD><TD>I'm a Mrs Now! =)</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Sheena</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Newbie</TD><TD>19-Oct-08</TD><TD>I'm a Mrs Now! =)</TD><TD>Waterfront</TD><TD>Eddie</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>mei (pinkcupcake)</TD><TD>16-Nov-08</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Sabrina</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>luvben</TD><TD>23-Nov-08</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Waterfront ballroom</TD><TD>Sabrina</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alys</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>Mon</TD><TD>Riverfront ballroom</TD><TD>Theresa</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>janice</TD><TD>18-Dec-08</TD><TD>Thurs</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Theresa</TD><TD>Vaughn Tan</TD><TD>Avenue 8</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nlimm</TD><TD>20-Dec-08</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Sheena</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>gynntonic</TD><TD>Dec-08</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Simplejer</TD><TD>Dec-08</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>janice (jsoh7783)</TD><TD>Dec-08</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sheena</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Avenue 8 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shice</TD><TD>3-Jan-09</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val (val_21)</TD><TD>3-Jan-09</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom (lunch)</TD><TD>Theresa</TD><TD>Ted Collection</TD><TD>Portrait Gallery (Pre) 1950 Photography (AD)</TD><TD>Coffee Tea Dreamworks </TD></TR><TR><TD>dreamz81</TD><TD>17-Jan-09</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Eddie</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>Lighbox Production</TD><TD>Lighbox Production </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenny Tan (jentan63)</TD><TD>Mar-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sheena</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>sammi0819</TD><TD>3-May-09</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Riverfront Ballroom</TD><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>serendipity</TD><TD>10-May-09</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Eddie</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>estralita (estralita) </TD><TD>16-Jun-09</TD><TD>Tues</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Sheena</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>jasmine</TD><TD>25-Jun-09</TD><TD>Thurs</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>Bridal Veil</TD><TD>One Eye Click (Terry)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Da&amp;Xuan</TD><TD>4-Jul-09</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Waterfront ballroom</TD><TD>Eddie</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>mstomrs</TD><TD>Sep-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>guinguin</TD><TD>Sep-09</TD><TD>Thurs</TD><TD>Galleria Ballroom</TD><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>My dream wedding</TD><TD>Tom Shen</TD><TD>Still looking </TD></TR><TR><TD>darkchocolate (darkchocolate)</TD><TD>20-Sep-09</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Theresa</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>Coffee Tea Dreamworks </TD></TR><TR><TD>annix</TD><TD>26-Sep-09</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Waterfront ballroom</TD><TD>Sheena</TD><TD>Flamingo</TD><TD>Tucky's</TD><TD>Damon Low </TD></TR><TR><TD>verena tan</TD><TD>11-Oct-09</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Waterfront ballroom</TD><TD>Sheena</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>Daylight pictures</TD><TD>BigDay Pictures </TD></TR><TR><TD>newbrides168</TD><TD>1-Nov-09</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Waterfront ballroom</TD><TD>Sheena</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>tinkle_fel</TD><TD>1-Nov-09</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding </TD></TR><TR><TD>shu_ai</TD><TD>22-Nov-09</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Waterfront</TD><TD>Eddie</TD><TD>The Aisle</TD><TD>The Aisle</TD><TD>The Aisle </TD></TR><TR><TD>nuahee koh</TD><TD>10-Jan-10</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Waterfront ballroom</TD><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy_gal25</TD><TD>Jan-10</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Sheena</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>qunqun (nfk22)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jazel</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Waterfront ballroom</TD><TD>Theresa</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Daleth</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Waterfront ballroom</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>RoCCo (rocco3107)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Waterfront ballroom</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>faithz17</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>deerixp</TD><TD>28-Mar-10</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

jentan63

Hi gals, its been a long time since i come in.
Deerixp, able to update my details into the list?
Thank you very much

Date: 19 Mar 2009
Day: Thur
Ballroom: Grand Ballroom
Coordinator: Sheena
BS: My Bridal Room
AD PG: Still looking.

pinklady23

Hi all,

I'm holding my wedding on 7 Dec 08 in the Riverfront Ballroom. Haven choose my dishes yet, would like to know if anyone has pix of their dishes? Thanks.

rocco3107

i have tried the traditional yam paste with pumpkin sauce, its no good! its yellow in colour, look like oil. dunno how to describe, its just not nice. if you realli want yam paste, i will reckon not to do the pumpkin sauce.

think sweetened taro cream is 'not nice' because according to Sheena, those who do not know what it is will think that it is a watery yam paste.

anyway have changed to mango heart shape pudding. tot its quite interesting.

soniaouch

Hi all,

I will be holding my wedding on 15 Mar 09 at riverfront room.

I heard that during food tasting, they will do the actual VIP setup. Does that mean I have to choose the table linens and flower deco before the food tasting?

Anyone just went to JM to choose flower deco? If have, please kindly send me some pic. I want to decide on a theme based on what they have. Thanks!

[email protected]

Cheers
Angela

val_21

Hi Angela, I have sent u the pics for food tasting. Ya, they will do the actual VIP setup during food tasting. But you don't have to decide your table cloths and flowers before that. For mi, I selected my table cloth before food tasting, but made changes to it during my food tasting. As for flowers, I have not visit JM yet. Will be going in Dec.

soniaouch

Hi Val, thanks for the pic!

The cocktail combination looks good!

Are you choosing your own music/songs to be played during the banquet or let the hotel decide?

Still deciding whether to engage live band...but on 2nd thot, my ballroom quite small so maybe not neccesary.

enivi

Su ai,
u holding your AD banquet on the 22 Nov 09, will u hold your solemnisation on the same day afternoon at the hotel?

val_21

Hi Angela, I will be choosing my own music, but haven done that yet. Yours in riverfront ballroom rite? how many tables? Actually engaging live band also did came across my mind, but we nv go find out abt it as we expect it will be out of our budget.

Hi Jasmine, I have email u the pics.

sammi0819

Hi Val,

Possible to send me the pix too? Anyone has any pix of the wedding favours and the setup for Riverfront ballroom? Im keen to take a look too...

Thanks a lot!

soniaouch

Hi Val,

I only have 15-17 tables.
Want to do some special items to make the dinner more interesting but haven got any idea.

Anyone knows where to rent a keyboard? I asked Sheena abt the piano, but she said it cost a few hundreds bucks for tuning...hmm..wonder whether worth it anot.

limjulia99

hello. anyone know is it better to hold the wedding at Orchard hotel or Grand Copthorne? i am kind of choosing between this 2, but dunnoe which one to go with. Grand seems to have newer ballroom, but Orchard seems to have better food and good location, somemore pillarless.. sigh.. sigh..... sigh.. delimma.

verena

hi julia, i guess it boils down to personal preference. For GCW, the Grand Ballroom is pillarless. So far comments from other friends who have been to GCW for wedding dinners have been very positive so I'm happy with my decision. The Waterfront ballroom that I chose has 2 pillars but that can be overcomed by the 2 screens and projectors they are lending us, so not as issue that guests will not be able to see you.

verena

hi Soniaouch, I also asked Sheena whether there's a piano outside Waterfront ballroom as I saw in some PG's website that there used to be a grand piano at the reception/lounge area. I was told that only the Grand Ballroom has a piano there and if I want to move it to the Waterfront, they'll charge $200 for tuning fee...so expensive...tuning my piano at home only costs $50..haha

shu_ai

Hi enivi28, yes, my solemnization will be on the same day in a small function room before banquet starts that GCW will be preparing for us.
happy.gif

limjulia99

hey verena, thanks for your reply =) ya, i have seen their ballroom before, not bad but i just dont like pillar. like very awkward and the problem is they dun have a good chinese restaurant there, but Orchard got Hua Ting which i know that the food is very good. grand copthorne also abit out of the way leh... i also dunnoe which one to go with.. sigh.. the price not much diff also. one in outskirts, the other one in Orchard road..

deerixp

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Date</TD><TD>Day</TD><TD>Ballroom</TD><TD>Coordinator</TD><TD>BS</TD><TD>AD PG</TD><TD>AD VG </TD></TR><TR><TD>fanny</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>I'm a Mrs Now! =)</TD><TD>Riverfront Ballroom</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rinez (eniroc)</TD><TD>3-Oct-08</TD><TD>I'm a Mrs Now! =)</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>Yvonne Creation</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>miyublurz</TD><TD>9-Oct-08</TD><TD>I'm a Mrs Now! =)</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Eddie</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sherz</TD><TD>18-Oct-08</TD><TD>I'm a Mrs Now! =)</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Sheena</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Newbie</TD><TD>19-Oct-08</TD><TD>I'm a Mrs Now! =)</TD><TD>Waterfront</TD><TD>Eddie</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>mei (pinkcupcake)</TD><TD>16-Nov-08</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Sabrina</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>luvben</TD><TD>23-Nov-08</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Waterfront ballroom</TD><TD>Sabrina</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joelle (pinklady23) </TD><TD>7-Dec-08</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Riverfront Ballroom</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alys</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>Mon</TD><TD>Riverfront ballroom</TD><TD>Theresa</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>janice</TD><TD>18-Dec-08</TD><TD>Thurs</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Theresa</TD><TD>Vaughn Tan</TD><TD>Avenue 8</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nlimm</TD><TD>20-Dec-08</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Sheena</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>gynntonic</TD><TD>Dec-08</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Simplejer</TD><TD>Dec-08</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>janice (jsoh7783)</TD><TD>Dec-08</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sheena</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Avenue 8 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shice</TD><TD>3-Jan-09</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val (val_21)</TD><TD>3-Jan-09</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom (lunch)</TD><TD>Theresa</TD><TD>Ted Collection</TD><TD>Portrait Gallery (Pre) 1950 Photography (AD)</TD><TD>Coffee Tea Dreamworks </TD></TR><TR><TD>dreamz81</TD><TD>17-Jan-09</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Eddie</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>Lighbox Production</TD><TD>Lighbox Production </TD></TR><TR><TD>Soniaouch (soniaouch) </TD><TD>15-Mar-09</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Riverfront room</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenny Tan (jentan63)</TD><TD>19-Mar-09</TD><TD>Thur </TD><TD>Grand Ballroom </TD><TD>Sheena</TD><TD>My Bridal Room </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>sammi0819</TD><TD>3-May-09</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Riverfront Ballroom</TD><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>serendipity</TD><TD>10-May-09</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Eddie</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>estralita (estralita)</TD><TD>16-Jun-09</TD><TD>Tues</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Sheena</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>jasmine</TD><TD>25-Jun-09</TD><TD>Thurs</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>Bridal Veil</TD><TD>One Eye Click (Terry)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Da&amp;Xuan</TD><TD>4-Jul-09</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Waterfront ballroom</TD><TD>Eddie</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>mstomrs</TD><TD>Sep-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>guinguin</TD><TD>Sep-09</TD><TD>Thurs</TD><TD>Galleria Ballroom</TD><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>My dream wedding</TD><TD>Tom Shen</TD><TD>Still looking </TD></TR><TR><TD>darkchocolate (darkchocolate)</TD><TD>20-Sep-09</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Theresa</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>Coffee Tea Dreamworks </TD></TR><TR><TD>annix</TD><TD>26-Sep-09</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Waterfront ballroom</TD><TD>Sheena</TD><TD>Flamingo</TD><TD>Tucky's</TD><TD>Damon Low </TD></TR><TR><TD>verena tan</TD><TD>11-Oct-09</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Waterfront ballroom</TD><TD>Sheena</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>Daylight pictures</TD><TD>BigDay Pictures </TD></TR><TR><TD>newbrides168</TD><TD>1-Nov-09</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Waterfront ballroom</TD><TD>Sheena</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>tinkle_fel</TD><TD>1-Nov-09</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding </TD></TR><TR><TD>shu_ai</TD><TD>22-Nov-09</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Waterfront</TD><TD>Eddie</TD><TD>The Aisle</TD><TD>The Aisle</TD><TD>The Aisle </TD></TR><TR><TD>nuahee koh</TD><TD>10-Jan-10</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Waterfront ballroom</TD><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy_gal25</TD><TD>Jan-10</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Sheena</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>qunqun (nfk22)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jazel</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Waterfront ballroom</TD><TD>Theresa</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Daleth</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Waterfront ballroom</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>RoCCo (rocco3107)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Waterfront ballroom</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>faithz17</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>deerixp</TD><TD>28-Mar-10</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

verena

hi deerixp, the photos above (not the grand ballroom), is for which ballroom? The stage looked very small and filmsy as compared to the grand ballroom one...=)

dreamz81

verena> i think the pictures deerixp posted is the grand ballroom one. i wanted to choose that at first but after thinking feel that it appears too small in the grand ballroom as the walls are too high and wide.

deerixp

verena: all from grand ballroom. just that the pic (above) is before champagne pouring. when 2nd march in during champagne pouring, the grand ballroom curtain will slowly open up to be the pics below. the stage supposed to be much wider and higher than the pic. maybe we just focus on center.

deerixp

if u are interested, i can email u the pic on the actual stage size with people. the length of the stage is about double of wat the pic shows.. coz pic only shows centre of stage.

pinklady23

Hi Val,

I did not go for my food tasting. But need to confirm on the menu next week. Have read through your comments, thanks for it. Do you mind sharing the pictures with me?

dreamz81> sad to hear your experience with JM florist. I ever called them once trying to fix an appointment with them. But I received similar attitude like you too. They told me its still early and I juz have to go and see them 1 wk before. Spoke to my coordinator - Elizabeth yesterday and she doesnt advised me to go and see them so late. Thought of trying once more, if their attitude still the same, wondering if I can asked my coordinator can changed florist or not. But, afraid its difficult coz she did mention to me before that their contract with June florist is ending and so they change to JM florist.

dreamz81

deerixp> yup cos I can still choose from JM or June florist. I took June florist one as they got more selection. i chose those abit like pavilion kind so it is more like a 3D thing with the garden view outside as the background. rather than having the JM's deco which looks like a background but too small as compared to the wall.

Joelle> hope you have better luck. but i think you can still try asking abt June florist. my banquet is in Jan 09 which is later than urs but i could get June florist.

but i think we should really feedback abt the selection and service of JM florist. maybe GCW will re-consider. it will benefit the rest of those having their banquet later than us.

val_21

deerixp - your fren's wedding e deco done by JM? I start to worry liao..coz i dun like the deco...

dreamz81 - care to share more on your visit to June florist as u mention they got more selections..Or do u happen to have any pics to share?

dreamz81

val> for june florist i was given i think abt 6 to 8 selection for the stag deco to choose afterwhich tey ask me to choose what type of flower color combi i want and as my deco got organza so i choose the organza color as well.
Then they will ask you to aisle stands which also have more than 2 selection and the centrepiece. i dun have photos of their selection, but i do have the photo of my selection. They will match the color of the rest of the deco with your stage deco color.

they also did not say that it is too early to book or whatever. they just told me that in the event i want to change anything nearer to the date can let them know again.
812037.jpg
812038.jpg

val_21

Hi dreamz81, 6-8 stage deco..thats quite alot..if tings dun work out well when i visit JM in early Dec, then i will request to go June florist

jasminesmt

I am not given the option of June florist, but looking at ht picture of dreamz81 and deerixp, I prefer June's florist decor leh.

soniaouch

Yah, anyone know when is June florist's contract ending?
Was given both florist initially but recently was told by Sheena now only left with JM.
Not sure can still choose June anot.

shu_ai

Hi gals...really getting worried from the limited and "not so nice" selections from JM florist compared to June florist... really hope GCW could rectify the problem soon.

deerixp

yup. i think i prefer the 3D feel as well. Hopefully JM florist will have such 3D selection nearer my wedding date since it's 1.5 yr away. If not, will feedback to my coordinator maybe next year?