Good Buys In PARIS

junk_jlo

Hi,

Can anyone advice me wat is a good buy in paris?
beside LV and Gucci. Any other brand tat is a good buy?
anyone know how much is their LONGCHAMP bag selling ? how cheap is it?

Thanks alot

rtan

Hi Snowcity,

Basically all French Brands. Gucci is Italian so the best prices may be found in Italy.

kjustina81

u can check the prices for those foldable bags range than when in paris u can compare ....

I bought the white foldable bag (1pc) think $80 (cos euro 40) than can claim tax back .... how much is the one in spore ??

For the other range of longchamp bags, i'm unclear abt the price range.

But even LV is cheaper in paris so think long champ is also the same case.

junk_jlo

where u bought urs at? in the airport there got sells?
spore one i bought the med size is $161 wonder is it cheaper in paris lor...
hmm ur 40eur is wat size one? small size or the med. size? got handle one? i know LV is about 20% cheaper

kjustina81

I bought frm gallery la-fire (spelt wrongly ~ i know i know) ...

Mine is the white small one, got handle (tote bag shape i think?) is it cheaper then ?

Long champ got those harder material bags (like fabric or canvas) think those nicer .. but def. more ex ... I saw a long champ shop in hkg selling that besides the foldable range.

junk_jlo

oic.. the pic u send me shd be med. size ba. coz tt the size i hv now...
urs also this size?
ya SQ gal know the best ba.....

kjustina81

Yup ! that's the one ... I knw .. my spelling can't make it .. = p

Galleries Lafayette is very big !! Like taka, has everything housed inside 1 shopping centre ... be sure to claim tax for yr goods bought in Galleries Lafayette b4 u leave the shopping centre.

snowyfriend

Hi,

The Longchamp-medium size costs 58EURO before VAT. Same of the not so popular colours are having sales...about 5-10EURO cheaper....definately cheaper in Paris.

junk_jlo

Hi Snowy,

really.. btw do we need to pay VAT? we can hv the VAT refund right? Btw is Agnes b bags cheap there also? since it is a french brand....

snowyfriend

Hi Snowycity, if you buy above certain amount (I cant remember what is the amount) on the same day, same shop, you are able to claim VAT (12%) when you leave Europe. Surprisingly, I dont see any Agnes B outlet around, maybe I didnt notice..

junk_jlo

Hi all,

check wanna check wif you all whether is their Longchamp the same price from the airport and if i buy from the boutique?

tokyo_atom

hi, i wanna buy gucci from paris, therefore doing some research and ground-work 1st.. i wonder if any 1 out here knows if the price of gucci bags stated on the french website are inclusive of the taxes???
i really hope that the prices stated are inclusive of the tax...it'll be cheaper aft the refund of tax... thanks in adv...
happy.gif

rtan

Dear Denise,

By French Law, prices shown are always NETT; it includes all taxes and service charges. This is also true of restaurants so you never have to tip or add GST to the prices that you see.

cfay

Hi Raymond,

Can I find out from you whether do you know if we will to used credit card, will there be any surcharges? Which credit card will be the best to use in Paris and Italy?

z3r0in

hi all,

i have brand new authentic Gucci Small Messenger Bag and Longchamp le pilage bags (long handle type) for sale, please PM me for more info, thanks!