Gin Tan Makeup

Gin Tan Makeup

Makeup Artist

Trial is an necessarily step for the bride and your MUA. Telling your artist about your normal makeup regimen. Do you usually wear makeup? What are your concerns? What is it that you absolutely don’t like, and what do you love? Your personal preferences? •

#gintanmakeup

Gin Tan Makeup

Makeup Artist

Beautiful @sherrytyt

Thank you Gin so much for making me such a beautiful bride ❤❤ I really love the makeup which was very natural and the different hairdos that you did for me. My mum was also very happy with her makeup and hair. I’ll highly recommend Gin if you are looking for a MUA for your wedding or any special occasions :)
Thank you very much for having me too!⚘

#gintanmakeup @oneeyeclick

Gin Tan Makeup

Makeup Artist

Trial is an necessarily step for the bride and your MUA. Telling your artist about your normal makeup regimen. Do you usually wear makeup? What are your concerns? What is it that you absolutely don’t like, and what do you love? Your personal preferences? •

#gintanmakeup

Gin Tan Makeup

Makeup Artist

Beautiful Cheryl married! ❤
Thank you Cheryl for your kind words! •

Gin was my make up artist for both pre wedding shoot and actual day wedding. She helped both my mums with their make up and hair do and they loved it very much. Gin was also very patient, attentive, has a keen eye for detail and never failed to make me look my best both for pre wedding and actual day. I got to say, I looked photo ready from every angle! Thanks Gin!

#gintanmakeup

Gin Tan Makeup

Makeup Artist

Alexander and Georgina got hitched @raishikou @enceraen
Gin was my hair and makeup artist for both my pre-wedding photoshoot and actual wedding day. Both times, she delivered stunning results not only for myself, but my husband and bridesmaids. She knows just how to emphasise the best parts of a person's natural features, bringing out the best of their looks. She also has great skill in crafting hairstyles, making even short hair like mine look elegant and feminine. In addition, she was very accommodating, catering to unforeseen, additional needs such as my bridesmaids' touch-ups and flower girl's makeup at the last minute.

I would highly recommend Gin to anyone who needs a beautiful new look for special events such as photoshoots or weddings. Thank you, Gin, for lending us your skill and hard work!

My beautiful wife had the opportunity to contract Gin for both our pre-wedding photoshoot and our big day. She has this uncanny ability to bring out the best of a person’s beauty, and I am - we are - incredibly glad and privileged to have had her work with us on both occasions. Thank you, Gin, for everything!

Thank you so much for your trust guys!❤
#gintanmakeup @amandaleeweddings @krystalpixels

Gin Tan Makeup

Makeup Artist

Yay!! We are launching a promotion for a single session of makeup and hairstyling services only at SGD120 at our location in SENGKANG. It is only limited to 12 pax! So for those who are keen, pls kindly note that:-
Booking period starts from 12 Dec to 30 April, valid only from Monday to Friday. Slots are on first come first serve basis.
For DND or events only, not valid for ROM, trial or weddings.
The session takes up to an hour, pls kindly be punctual.
Advance booking is required. 50% deposit is required upon confirmation.
Eyelashes and prima are included, no hidden charges.

Pls kindly DM us or WhatsApp to 98363232 for more information.

Gin Tan Makeup

Makeup Artist

Congratulation to Jon & @missoisan❤

Thank you very much for placing your trust in our works and it's such an enjoyable experience working with you guys too!

Gin is amazing! She has did an amazing job from my ROM, Pre Wedding Shoot and also Actual wedding! Everyone was very impressed over how pretty I looked on my wedding day and even my bridesmaid and moms who are supported by her team has again ask for her in the evening after an impressive morning! Thank you and you have made our wedding so magical! I must do a special shout out to your ability to make us feel at ease and personable character tops our experience! #gintanmakeup @amandaleeweddings