Gin Tan Makeup

Gin Tan Makeup

Makeup Artist
slide4.jpg
Looking for that dream hair & makeup on your big day? I specialize in Weddings, ROM, Fashion Shows and D&D functions.

Here's a summary of the types of services I offer.

MAKEUP
Each bride should look stunning on her wedding day. I work with brides to create the dream look for their big day, and only use high quality products that ensure enduring effects that will be beautifully captured in pictures that last a lifetime.

HAIR STYLING
Be it classic bridal styles, updos, half upstyles, or down and wavy, the choice is completely yours. I can help with suggestions that fit your face shape, your hair type, your gown and match your preference too.

SPECIAL EFFECTS
Need victims in an accident? Or to attend a Halloween party? I also offer special effects makeup for photoshoots and special events that will appear striking in photos.

Please feel free to contact me anytime for more information.

Gin Tan Makeup

Makeup Artist
[组图/Carousel]Samantha married ~ Thank you @samantha_seah for being so supportive of letting me to have a chance to post a before and after picture of you for my portfolio and be a part of your big day! Congratulations once again to you and Timothy ❤ • • #gintanmakeup

Gin Tan Makeup

Makeup Artist

Beautiful @sherrytyt

Thank you Gin so much for making me such a beautiful bride ❤❤ I really love the makeup which was very natural and the different hairdos that you did for me. My mum was also very happy with her makeup and hair. I’ll highly recommend Gin if you are looking for a MUA for your wedding or any special occasions :)
Thank you very much for having me too!⚘

#gintanmakeup @oneeyeclick